Kit Cloudkicker is a young orphan with a mysterious past.
In Talespin's pilot episode, Kit stumbled upon Baloo, who immediately "adopted" him. Little did Baloo know that Kit was a member of the air pirates...
Kit is determined, courageous and has a very fond respect for the adults - especially Baloo (refered by him as "Papa Bear"), Rebecca and Molly, who he considers as his new parents and family. (unofficially of course)
Of the three main cast characters, Kit is probably the most reasonable character...even though he's a child.
Kit may be seen as a replacement for Mowgli at first sight, although Kit is more mature and has more depth as a character in the series.
Also called :
"Little britches" (Baloo)
From the outside :
* 12 years old, rebellious orphan
* Likes doing "cloud surfing" with a metal foil wing
From the inside :
* Intelligent, with good common sense, honest and hard working
* Wishes to have a true family - something he found at Higher for higher
* Wishes to become an ace pilot, can't wait to fly his own plane
* Torn between being independant and between letting himself be taken care of
* Torn between trusting Baloo and trusting "Miss Cunningham"...
|October 30, 2012|