Perhaps you've heard of the Spirit game: Forever Free? Well, there are so many characters in it (besides Spirit himself and many other characters from the film), I'm going to give them official pages here. But I need good quality body pictures for them. Can you help?
Here is a fan site with head pictures of the characters: http://spiritstallionofthecimarron.webs.com/forever-free
You can find the characters' body pictures online on Google Images, but they MUST be from the game (not fanmade images / edits), just so to make absolutely sure the colours and markings are correct.
What you have to do:
- Choose one or more game characters
- State in comments which ones you are going to try for
- Draw or render the character/s
- Send the picture/s onto this project
- You can either draw the character, or render / edit it.
- The picture must be your own render or artwork (no bases/linearts allowed) - no stealing.
- Please make sure the character colours and markings are correct - as close as you can get to how they look in the game! Also, if the character has a certain build, please try to capture that build in your render / drawing.
- Once again, use colours/designs from the game (not from fanmade images / edits), just so to make absolutely sure the colours and markings are correct.
- Please be really neat when rendering or drawing.
- For a drawing, you can use a Spirit film background, or immitate the background style as much as possible.
- For people who choose to render: if at all possible (and you have experience in this sort of thing), try mixing various images together to create a whole pose (rather than just rendering over one from the film), and stick it onto a background, like so:
More information and rules:
- Please make sure the character is on his/her own in the picture
Please note: Many people can try for the same character - we will choose the picture best fitting for the character.
Chief Snoring Bear
Thank you for reading.