I was gonna start rendering some of my more unused characters, bu-uuut then I saw this screenshot, and this little story came to my mind, so, yeah lol.
Roscoe and Sera had decided to set aside their differences, as they realized that they needed to work together to find their way back home, which meant they would have to get along. After travelling all day, they stopped to rest, and laid on their back in the grass, looking at the stars.
- So, what exactly are we looking at here? Roscoe asked, and Sera looked at him.
- You've never been stargazing before? she asked with her eyebrows raised.
- No, how do you do that? Roscoe asked, and Sera laughed.
- You're kidding me. Well, you basically look at the stars, and find different figures and shapes, she explained.
- Sounds kinda silly.. they're just stars, Roscoe blurted, and Sera glanced at him.
- Come on, use your imagination. Look! There's a lion chasing a gazelle, she laughed and pointed to the sky, and Roscoe smirked his eyes, letting out a small laugh.
- Oh, yeah, you're right - I do see it. And hey, there's two lions wrestling, just like me and my brother used to, he chuckled, and they both laughed, then, they both took deep breaths, and sighed, then they were silent, just looking at the sky.
- Uh, Sera? Roscoe then broke the silence.
- Yeah? she replied, not taking her eyes off the stars.
- I know we kinda had a rough start, but uh... Roscoe took a break, and cleared his throat.
- You're... you're pretty okay, he said, not looking at the lioness, who now chuckled, and took a glance at him.
- Thanks. You're pretty okay yourself, Sera replied with a smile, Roscoe slowed turned his head towards her, gave a small smile, and then they both returned their eyes to the starry sky - and both were silent again.
Sera (c) Bulbasaur
Roscoe (c) Me
Original image (c) Disney