This is continuation to Pawface's image https://www.animationsource.org/lion_king/en/view_fanimage/pawface-Hello-Little-Prince/61.html&numart=13038&display=18
The last thing Roscoe remembered was two dark eyes staring at him and a long, crooked smile - then everything had gone black.
Now, as the prince awoke, he found himself far in the corner of the large cave, and the sound of the waterfall could barely be heard. Zeke was nowhere to be seen, and he got up to his feet, looking around.
- ...Hello? he called, only to hear the echo of his own voice.
- Hello? Is someone there? Roscoe called again, and there was still no response.
Then, Roscoe suddenly heard foot steps in the dark, coming closer.
- ... Zeke? Is that you? he called quietly, and now from the shadows appeared a large, grey lion with dark eyes, and some kind of tribal painting on his face - and then Roscoe realized that this was his abductor.
- Welcome to my underground world, young prince. Did you enjoy your nap? asked the lion with a grin. Roscoe decided he would not be afraid, he stepped a few steps back, and rose up his neck and back fur to make himself look bigger.
- Who are you? Why am I here? And, where's Zeke?? he questioned his kidnapper, who only let out a small chuckle, coming closer to him.
- So many questions. Don't worry, all will be clear to you soon. Now, allow me to introduce myself - My name is Lagiza, the lion spoke with a crooked smile, and Roscoe's face turned from angry to shocked - he had been abducted by none other than Lagiza the Weaver.
Lagiza (c) Pawface
Roscoe (c) Me
Original images (c) Disney