I am soooo sorry this took me so long to finish!! I've been falling behind on all of my projects lately, since summer finally arrived to my beautiful country and I have finally been able to go outside and meet my friends after months of quarantine, so I've been spending time outdoors a lot and just enjoyed the weather. Anyhoo...
After falling into the water, Jamal was struggling against the strong current, until he was knocked out by a drifting log. The current carried him for hours, until finally the prince felt someone dragging him out of the water to dry land, while he was barely conscious. Jamal then felt two paws that started dabbing on his back, causing him to start coughing water from his lungs.
- Jamal! Can you hear me? a familiar voice called, Jamal coughed once more and opened his eyes, and saw a blurry figure in front of him, only to realize it was Tadaaki, his sister's mate.
- Uh... Tadaaki? he called with a weak, confused voice, his mane still dripping water.
- Whew, thank goodness! I thought you were a goner, Tadaaki sighed with a relieved voice and raised eyebrows, as Jamal still coughed some water out.
-Where am I? asked Jamal, still sounding a bit fuzzy.
- We're right about the outskirts of the pride, I was patrolling and saw you in the river... got you out of there just in time. What the heck happened? Tadaaki asked, as Jamal was quietly panting.
- Rasul is a traitor... he tried to kill me, he finally managed to explain, and Tadaaki gasped.
- He's working for Sauda. The whole pride is in danger!
(To be continued)
Tadaaki (c) Sky15
Jamal (c) Me
Original images (c) Disney