Already part 4, whoa! I just enjoy this story line so much, I can't stop myself lol This one didn't take me half as long as the last part, and I'm really happy with how everyone came out here. Anyway... ~
The Isu Keeney pride woke up to a new day, but unfortunately for two families it wasn't going to be a very good one. Roscoe and his oldest son Ryder had spent all afternoon searching for Allie, who seemed to have disappeared during the night, and as they were proceeding down a jungle path, Roscoe scoffed, shaking his head.
- Your sister couldn't have picked a worse time to start acting up like this. I don't know where she gets that rebellious attitude from, the frustrated lion began, and his son let out a small snicker.
- Yeah, I wonder where indeed, Ryder chuckled quietly, but his father gave him a glance which indicated him that now was not the time to make jokes. Roscoe sighed, but just then, Theo ran up to them, and seemed quite troubled as well.
- Roscoe! he began, panting and catching his breath.
- What's wrong, Theo? Roscoe asked his friend, who now looked at them both.
- Have you guys seen Luca? Theo asked, still a little out of breath, and Roscoe and Ryder looked at each other.
- I was just going to ask if you've seen Allie, Roscoe said, with a raised eyebrow.
- Allie? She's missing too? Theo asked with eyebrows raised.
- What do you mean? wondered Roscoe, and Ryder immidietally asked:
- Is Luca missing?
- It looks like that, began Theo, looking at the younger lion, sighed and continued:
- We... sort of had a fight last night, he stormed off and we haven't seen him since that. He insisted that he could get Kaleb help from the healer of the Tree of Life, but I told him it was too dangerous, and he got upset with me.
Roscoe listened to Theo's story carefully, and tried to process everything in his mind to get some sense to the situation, but before he could open his mouth, Ryder was way ahead of him.
- Dad... you think Allie could've gone with him? That would explain her sudden disappearance, too, the young lion wondered, and his father slowly turned to him.
- I think you might be right, son. I can't think of any other explanation, Roscoe said. Theo looked at them both.
- What do we do then? I said some things to Luca... we need to find them, he said, with a worried tone. Roscoe looked at his paws, thought for a second and then looked at his friend.
- Let's got talk to my father, and see what he thinks, he said, Theo nodded, and then Roscoe looked at his son.
- Ryder, you go home to check on your brother and mother.
- Alright, dad, Ryder nodded, then Roscoe and Theo headed to see prince Jot, leaving the teen lion looking after them, worried, then he turned around and headed back home.
Characters (c) Me
Original images (c) Disney