Phew, I finally finished this! This one turned out to be a bit more tricky, and it's my first time rendering leopards, so be merciful lol. Also, I tried to fit Nigel in the scene but I couldn't find the right screenshot for it, so, let's just pretend he's there lol Anyhoo...
The young adventurers had been on the way for a whole day, night had fallen and it had began to rain and thunder. Finally, they were force to stop for a rest, but unbeknownst to them they had crossed the territory of Makucha, the feared leopard leader. Three pair of eyes appeared from the darkness, with ominous laughter, and soon the young lions found themselves surrounded by leopards.
- Well, what do we have here? A couple of intruders, I see, spoke Makucha, with a threatening tone.
- We're not intruders, we're on our way home and just happened to come across you territory, Allie tried to reason with the leopards, who were closing in on them.
- We don't have to quarrel with you, so just let us pass, and there'll be no trouble, Luca backed her up, but Makucha let out a small chuckle.
- I'm afraid it's not that simple, young lion. See, we don't take kindly on unwanted visitors, the leopard leader said with a raised eyebrow, and Allie and Luca growled at his approaching troops. They were outnumbered, that much was clear, and then, Luca made a bold decision, and whispered to Allie:
- Allie... Take Nigel, and run.
- I'll hold them off, so you guys can escape. Listen, you have to get that flower to Kaleb, Luca whispered to Allie, who looked shocked.
- No! It's not gonna happen! I already lost you once, I'm not gonna loose you again! she yelled.
- Do you want your brother to get better?! You HAVE to go! Luca snapped, and after calming down, he continued:
- You're not gonna loose me, I'll be fine! I'll meet you at the top of the hill right before the Isu Keeney border. Okay?
Allie looked at him, with a hesitant and desperate look on her eyes, but finally swallowed and nodded, and whispered:
- Okay. Please be careful.
Then, Nigel jumped into her back, and she started making her escape. Luca looked after them, but then yelled from pain as he felt the leopard's teeth and claws sink into his fur... He was ready to even die just so Allie and Nigel could make it back home safely and get the medicine to Kaleb.
Allie (c) Bulbasaur
Luca (c) Me
Makucha, Fahari, Jiona & images (c) Disney