Continuation to this; https://www.animationsource.org/lion_king/en/view_fanimage/WildFire-The-Search-For-The-Thief/749.html&numart=7256
Another day had passed, Otis and Beren still continued their search for the mysterious thief. As the sun was setting, they found a nice shady spot near water to get some rest, and as Otis laid down with a big yawn, Beren looked at him, and slowly walked over to him.
- Hey... Otis? she said, and Otis looked at her, with a raised eyebrow.
- I just wanted to tell you, that I really do appreciate all of your help, Beren said, with a careful smile, and he chuckled with a sarcastic tone.
- Well, it's nice to finally get some appreciation around here, he said, and Beren let out a small, annoyed laugh.
- Yeah, yeah... so anyway, you're still not going to tell me about this hunch of yours?
- No, not yet - I just need to be absolutely sure first, Otis said, and glanced at Beren with a raised eyebrow.
- See, I would hate to falsely accuse anyone.
Beren let out an annoyed grunt.
- I've already apologizes for like a hundred times, what else do you want from me?
- Relax, sweetheart, I'm just messing with you, he said, let out another big yawn and continued:
- Why don't you get some rest too, huh. We still got a lot of work ahead of us.
- Guess your right. By the way... don't call me sweetheart, okay? Beren said with a raised eyebrow, Otis laughed and Beren walked under a near by tree, laying herself down.
- Good night... sweetheart, said Otis with a smile and a raised eyebrow, just to simply annoy her, which worked, as Beren let out a small annoyed growl, but as she closed her eyes, she couldn't help but smile.
I just love these two so much, and really wanted to render a scene where they're finally slowly starting to get along lol
Beren (c) TheRainbowBandit
Otis (c) Me
Original images (c) Disney