Note: I have changed a few things around so please take a look at that if you have yet to submit a character/ your character has not been accepted yet.
Recently I created my one and only Fursona, Reem, who is a founder of the Sun Pride alongside her twin brother Kopa. I'm holding this contest to find members for their little desert oasis pride.
The rules are as follows:
1. A maximum of 2 character submission per person; this is because I always envisioned the sun pride to be on the smaller side of things and as such I will at max choose eight or nine characters that I think would fit well with the story/theme I have in mind.
2. Be Creative! I would like to see your most interesting designed lions with their interesting stories! You don't have to be as crazy detailed as I am when it comes to making their histories (I know I get a little too elaborate in this department), however, I would like more than just "Character X was born in the pridelands and then decided to join the sun pride." That's not to say they can't be from the pridelands, but I would like for you to put effort into your character submissions. You may either PM me the profile or simply comment it here on the contest!
Note: I say "lions" but really any animal that would make sense in the TLK universe is a welcome competitor!
3. With that in mind, I would like a detailed paragraph/explenation of how your lion came to be a part of the sun pride. This explanation will obviously depend on the character and what you have in mind for them, but as an example, your character may have needed medical assistance and they heard about Reem's ability and after they were treated they wanted to stay, etc....This is probably the most important portion of your submission.
4. The character story must tie in well with Reem's story. For example, in her history Reem is treated back to health by Nirmala, as such, your character can't be the one who supposedly cures her.
5. To make the process easier, please read Reem's history (which I promise is not as long as most typical histories that I normally write.)
6. The last part of your submission is a render (doesn't have to be full body, and you are allowed to use bases) of your character(s) and their meeting either Reem or Kopa (depending again on how your character came to be a member of this pride.)
Prizes! In the case of this contest, there is no first place, second place, etc... anyone who presents me with a good character that I would like to join the pride is a winner. As such, the prizes can vary.
Anyone who's character is chosen will receive a render of their character interacting with either Reem or Kopa (or both!)
Additionally, winners will also have the option of either:
1. Receiving a render of any one of your characters (your choice) or
2. Receiving one design for you to turn into a character. (the designs are a surprise!)
The last two options are extra prizes; everyone will receive a render of their character with Reem and/or Kopa if they win.
To summarize, you will be making three submissions per character.
The first bit is the profile, as well thought out as you can make it.
The second is a detailed profile picture of the character you are entering.
The third is a render of your character with either Reem or Kopa.
Good luck and have fun everyone!
IV. Winners (Thus Far....)
Sky15's "Abelina" and "Hajari" and "Sandro"
winners, please PM me whether you'd like a character design or a render of one of your characters as the extra gift.
V. The Pride
(2) Founders/leaders: Reem and Kopa
(1) Healer: Reem
(1) Healer's apprentice: Njozi
(1) Scout: Simonetta
(2) Cubs: Kali, Sandro
(1-2) Guards: Hajari, Jarvis
(3-4) Huntresses: Abelina, Keyrath, Kayin, one spot remaining
|May 18, 2020|
|May 17, 2020|
|May 17, 2020|
|La Démone Folle|
|May 16, 2020|
|May 15, 2020|
|May 15, 2020|
|May 14, 2020|
|May 13, 2020|