Creating a gamebook
- When creating gamebooks online, you can save and continue with them later. This practice is highly recommended as the creation of a gamebooks ask for a lot of patience. You can also create gamebooks offline if you save them as a .gbl file (more formation on .gbl files can be found here).
Must be movie-related
- Your gamebook must be related to the movie of the site you post in. The gamebook must include official characters in the scenario.
10 pages minimum
- Gamebooks of less than 10 pages will not be activated. A good gamebook should include about 100 pages (though time-consuming, a bigger gamebook will be more engaging to the player).
- Be aware if you use images from other artists, you must ask permission (unless it is your own drawings/images) before using them. Only use images from Animation Source. Images from movies on Animation Source are also allowed.
- Only completed gamebooks will be activated. However, you can start, save and continue the gamebook later. Remember to declare it ready when it's finished.
- Be aware of the age limit of your gamebook. If you judge it as a mature work, inform the player about the minimum age.
- Moderators will have to check your gamebook before it's published on the site. Don't forget you will have to click on "Claim this gamebook ready" when you're ready to publish it, otherwise moderators won't know it is finished.
Respect the site rules
- Gamebooks that include gore, abuse sexual material, or politics won't be allowed.
Do not steal
- Even if writing a story you've heard elsewhere can be tempting, it is forbidden to steal works from other people! Your gamebook must be your own work. Any theft will receive a warning or a ban.