Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: WSD Series RP
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:22 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

(Of course you can, Winda! :D Go ahead!)

Efrafa - Brindle's shoulders slacked and his eyes dropped to the floor. When around many of the rabbits of Efrafa he was usually carefree and able to deceive the brutal and merciless captains, corporals and other high-ranked rabbits. But when with Gorse, his own brother, who was cleverer then many, it was another story all together.

Not looking up at Gorse, Brindle sighed inside.'Yes, Gor....um...Captain Gorse, Sir,' he answered stiffly, feeling hopeless. Poor Pumpkin quivered beneath the two larger rabbits and curled up his frail body.
'Thank you, Captain,' nodded Brindle.'I'll take it from here...'

Darkhaven - Spartina decided to risk going further out. Sniffing the air carefully, she crawled upon her stomach toward the bin which was usually filled with something good to feed on.

Last edited by pawface on Wed May 20, 2020 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:34 am 
Beginner
Beginner

(Pawface: Oh, yippy and all that! :D Thanks!)

Efrafa - Gorse puffed a small sigh, blinking thoughtfully at Pumpkin. He gave his brother a side-long glance. 'Fine. Wait . . . No, you can both come with me. I've Flayrah to fetch, and you can help.' With that Gorse hopped past the two younger rabbits and down a side tunnel.

Darkhaven - The Speaker of the Past was not feeling very well. Her old bones seemed to be making more noise than usual. Leaving her burrow to sample some fresh air, she noticed Spartina heading towards a large litter bin standing not far off. The Speaker sat down, watching curiously...

Last edited by Windhowler on Wed May 20, 2020 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:51 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Welcome :) )

Efrafa - Brindle curiously watched his brother go. Then, sighing he gave Pumpkin a small smile. 'Stone gave you some horrible blows, but we can't anger the Colonel too. So, do you think you can make it outside, old chap?'

Pumpkin nodded and bounded down the tunnel Gorse had taken, closely followed by Brindle.

(Will do the Darkhavern part later on :) )

Last edited by pawface on Wed May 20, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:08 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Efrafa - As cool air brushed his face, Gorse came to the tunnel's end. Outside, the grass was still wet with rain, and dark clouds threatened more bad weather. Gorse skidded down a grassy slope, nosing around for some dandelion or mallow leaves - although they were bitter, Gorse really liked mallow leaves . . .

(My Darkhaven bit will also follow in time ;) )

Last edited by Windhowler on Wed May 20, 2020 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:27 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Inkberry continued her attempts to identify the wild scents, but after a short while and a great deal of frustration, she gave up. She leaped down from her perch and, still determined to identify the plant that seemed so foreign. She looked around, considering the rabbits who were out feeding. She looked around and approached Bigwig. "Hello, Bugwig," Inkberry greeted. "Do you think you would mind coming over to this rock and helping me? I'm smelling this plant now and I can't place it. I'm trying so hard! Do you think I'll never be as good as you all with these wild things? Because I was a hutch rabbit?" Her voice rose in pitch slightly, panic grasping her at that thought. She didn't want to be a burden - she wanted to prove to the others that she was trying and worthy to live on Watership down.

(I'd like to take Dandelion too, I think.)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:37 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Efrafa - Brindle and Pumpkin came out of the end of the tunnel and wandered slowly towards Gorse. Upon reaching the Colonel, Brindle stood erect and nodded to Gorse.' Where would you like young Pumpkin to search, Colonel Gorse, Sir?' asked Brindle.

Darkhaven - Spartina placed her paws upon the bin and peered inside.' Hullo, in there,' she said, as she heard a rustling noise from within.' Who's there?'

Watership Down: Hawkpit sat at the entrance of the large tree, nibbling his shoulder fur. 'Ow, look!' he cried to his companion, Dandelion, who was eating nearby. 'I've got burrs all over me! That's what you get when your searching through bushes for mushrooms!'

Last edited by pawface on Wed May 20, 2020 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:10 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Dandelion sat up and looked at his friend. He wriggled his nose with a flash of amusement. The visual of Hawkbit all covered in burrs was a funny one, and he stood by for several moments to observe it before speaking. "Well, yes, I suppose that is what happens when you go shoving your nose in the brush. I only wonder if you found enough mushrooms to make it worth it!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:20 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Efrafa - Gorse lifted his head from a large patch of clover, mud smeared on his nose, which he rubbed a paw across. He glared up the slope at Brindle and Pumpkin reflectively.

'The bottom of the slope - there'll be somethin' there, I hope,' he replied after a second, before hopping off to scour some long grass.

Darkhaven - There came a thumping noise from inside the dustbin. Suddenly, the sound of claws scraping against metal issued out also, loud and furious. A reddish rabbit shot out, kicking into Spartina and scuffling off towards the great sides of the Darkhaven pits. She clambered onto a rock and made as if to jump onto one higher up . . .

Last edited by Windhowler on Wed May 20, 2020 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:33 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Efrafa - Brindle nodded and sent Pumpkin. As the young rabbit cautiously made his way slowly down the slope, he suddenly slipped on the mud and began to hurtle downwards. With a squeal of despair, Pumpkin tried to find some kind of grip on the ground, in vain.

Darkhaven - Spartina jumped back in surprise and fell backwards.' What the-?!' she cried.

Last edited by pawface on Wed May 20, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:59 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Efrafa - 'Oh, thistles!' grumbled Bryony, realising that Pumpkin had slipped right over the border which Efrafan prisoners were not permitted to cross. He bounded quickly after the rabbit, calling Thorn to follow.

Darkhaven - The Speaker of the Past was suddenly seen to fly out of no-where, and she gripped onto a rock jutting out just above the fleeing reddish rabbit. She faced the stranger - hunched over a little as her back gave a painful twinge - stopping her in her tracks.

Last edited by Windhowler on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:37 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Efrafa - 'Oh, no!' said Brindle, his throat tight with worry as he sighed at Pumpkin's ill luck. The brown buck obediently made his way down the slope and followed his brother.

Pumpkin had at last reached the end of the slope, he was covered from head to foot in terrible smelling mud and grass stems decorated his pelt after the slide down. ' I'm...I'm, s..s..sorr,' he spluttered apologetically, before collasping onto the ground, completely spent.

Darkhaven - Spartina ducked low and looked about for enemy.

Last edited by pawface on Wed May 20, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:02 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Efrafa - Gorse side-slided the rest of the way down the bank and stood by Pumpkin, looking around awkwardly, having realised that the prisoner had not meant to escape. He patted the prostrate rabbit lightly on the back.
'Let's . . . Get you back then. After you've had a breather.'

Darkhaven - The Speaker grinned at Sun.
'Not another move, my girl - ' She was interrupted suddenly, by Sun herself.
'Sorry, Marm, I jolly well have to make one!' she hollered. Then she pushed the old rabbit to one side; the Speaker plunged down off the rock ledge, before the red doe began leaping towards another boulder.
A second later there came a sharp noise, the crack of a gun. Where the two rabbits had been standing, a bullet hit the rocks.

Last edited by Windhowler on Wed May 20, 2020 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:24 am 

Hey guys! Where to get this game? Is that available for mobile devices? I would like to run it on my tablet. Is that possible? Please tell me where to find a proper resource or give me just a link. I would like to try it immediately. I am from https://populationstat.com/japan/. Where are you guys from? I would also like to make new friends here. It seems a friendly community.