Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Who's the worst character in your opinion?
Simba 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Mufasa 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
Nala 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
Timon/Pumbaa 20%  20%  [ 11 ]
Zazu 36%  36%  [ 20 ]
Scar 18%  18%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 55
 Post subject: Re: Worst Character?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:05 pm 

I have arguments for each character being worst... or not...
I am starting off from the most hated...yes, my avatar(don't mind the simba there)
Why do people hate Zazu?
Obvious reason is people think he is useless and contribute nothing to simba. Well, Zazu saved simba's life...twice. First, he rushed from the elephant graveyard to Mufasa just to inform what happened, then later in the stampede, it was Zazu who found Simba's location, so technically he DID server some purpose.
I have met people saying Timon and Pumbaa should replace Zazu. Well, Timon never take things TOO seriously and Pumbaa's fart is just the WORST. Imagine him needing to spy and report to Mufasa, his target would've ran because of his fart.
Next - Scar
I personally Scar is awesome. Villians shouldn't deserve hate. Scar is actually quite smart, it's just that he used is intelligence the wrong way. His plot I had to admit, is quite awesome. And by the way Be Prepared is a nice song.
Nala:
Nala...well...she doesn't really serve a purpose in the movie, which is why many people kinda hated Nala(there are still some Nala fans, but I bet there are more Nala fans than Zazu fans), but Nala did eventually be the queen. She didn't really caused trouble, which is still fine for us.
Mufasa:
I don't know why would people vote for this, if it wasn't for him, simba would've been the timon, except he is the worse version of timon.
Simba:
I HATE SIMBA, and here are the reasons.
1.He put himself and Nala in LIFE DANGER, and caused trouble
2.People are all helping him but he NEVER HELPS NEARLY ANYBODY, I can't see that he helped mufasa, rafiki, zazu, timon etc.
3.HE DIDN'T KILL SCAR AND WAS THE KING. The hyenas killed Scar and Simba never thanked for them, and instead banishes them from the pride lands.
4.At the first half of the movie - he wanted to be king, Scar just sped up the process, never thanks scar, mourns, a few moments later, HAKUNA MATATA, what's wrong with you
5.He's a coward
So Simba is more useless, little hornbills don't need advices from kings for a start