=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Wolf Mountains * Accepting*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 am 
Famous one
Famous one

Plot
Beams of light criss-cross across the sky, golden orb floating gently down, lowered on gossamer threads, before plunging down behind the snow-capped mountains, the sky gold and orange and rose, the after-images of the life-giving sun. Pale traces of water-colour slowly seep off the horizon, the softly luminescent after-images fading away to reveal a star-spangled sky. Constellations wheel across the mass of blackness, specks of gold in a solid block of granite, a softly eerie, silver moon proceeding over the arrangement.

Far, far below, the creatures of the night stir, lifting leathery wings, snapping tendons into motion. Others rise, with a brighter air, who do not belong to the shadows, but to the light, brightest in their deeds. Still more - those in between the two forces. Night passes, lives intermingle, before and when the golden star which earth calls it's own rises yet again.

Through rugged mountains, through deepest valleys, through rivers, lakes and streams, do the creatures roam, one creature dominating them all. A sorrowful howl rises up amongst the stars, intermingling and twining with air and breath and life, fusing with light and shadows alike.

Rules
~*Please Be Advanced*~
~*You May Mate*~
~*You Cant Be Your Own Mate*~
~*Try To Keep It At PG-13*~
~*You Are In My Pack Or No Pack*~
~*Have Fun!*~
~*Everyone Has A Color!*~
~*Write At Least 5-6 Descriptive Sentences Per Wolf Or Per Paragraph*~

Forum
Forum:
Name-
Nickname-
Age-
Gender-
Breed-
Description-
Pack-
Rank-
Rank Wanted-
Pups-
Mate-
Crush-
Personality-
History-
Other-
Color-
Picture-

Ranks
Ranks:
Alpha Female-Twilight *Me*
Alpha Male-
Alpha Pup-
Beta Female-
Beta Male-
Beta Pup-
Delta Female-
Delta Male-Thunder *Me*
Delta Pup-
Shamans-
Lead Hunters-(2)
Lead Fighters-(2)
Hunters-
Fighters- Trell and Jasper *VinDieselLover*
Trackers-
Guards-Skylar *Me*,
Omegas-

Packs:
Vanished Dream
Loner

Mates & Crushes
Twilight is crushing on-Trell
Thunder is crushing on-
Skylar is crushing on-Jasper
Trell is crushing on-
Jasper is crushing on-

>>Alpha<<
Ears forward + Bite muzzle + Growling = I am your Alpha!
Stiff Legged + Ears pulled back upward + Tall + Tail high = Do you dare disrespect me?
Ears forward + Bares teeth + Tail straight out = Respect your Alpha!
Snaps air + Bite side + Head below shoulders = Get out of here!
Stands over submissive wolf + Snarling + Tail high = I?ll put you in your place, do you want to be an omega?
Pushing on shoulders with paws + Growling + Snapping = Submit now!
Bares teeth + Glares at = Im not in the mood right now, Leave me alone!

>>Submissive<<
Ears pulled back + Whining + Tail low = Im sorry! Please forgive me!
Ears pulled back + Whimpering + Tail tucked + Looking away or on ground = I mean no harm
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Whining = Fear
Ears flat against head + Arched back + Tail tucked + Lick Alpha?s chin = You are my Alpha
Ears flat against head + Roll on back exposing neck/belly + Tail tucked = I give up! You are my alpha or Im sorry!
Bows head = Respect

>>Threats<<
Lowers head + Snarls = I?m warning you! / Last chance!
Snarls / Bares teeth = Get away!
Snarls + Bristles + Bares teeth = Back off!
Lunges = I will attack!
Backs away + Growls = I?ll get you later
Ears back + Tail tucked + growling low = Scared or get away!
Snaps at air = This is your neck/leg!

>>Social<<
Lick constantly = Grooming
Lick chin = Hey
Lick cheek / Nuzzle = Comfort or Its ok
Touch noses / nuzzle = Hello
Play bow + Yipping = Lets play!

Rules of Love<3
.?. Licks chin = I like you .?.
.?. Licks cheek= You’re cute .?.
.?. Licks ear = Will you be my mate? .?.
.?. Licks nose = u are mine love .?.
.?. Licks neck = We belong together .?.
.?. Licks back = Stay with me .?.
.?. Licks tail = Im ready to mate .?.
.?. Licks paw = Im sorry/Dont go .?.
.?. Lick constantly = Grooming /I love you so much .?.
.?. Rubs tail under chin = Flirty .?.
.?. Rubs body against = You are mine now .?.
.?. Lick forehead + face = I need you forever .?.
.?. Nip neck + lick shoulder = I need you now .?.
.?. Lick on the belly = Im ready for pups or I want pups .?.
.?. Nuzzle = Comfort .?.
.?. Twine tails = Be mine .?.
.?. Lays head on back = Dont forget that you are mine .?.
.?. Look into each others’ eyes = I think I’m falling for you .?.

Howls
Loud long howl: Calling for a mate
Loud howl: Calling someone
Low Howl: Calling my pups
Long Howl: Telling pack to attack!

Nose Touches
Nose to Nose: You are the one.
To Forehead: I respect and love you.
To Cheek: You are such a cutie.
To Stomach: It’s okay, it’s just a kick to mate, it also means hey guys! to the pups.
To Neck: Protect me.
To Chest: You have a beautiful soul

Other Wolf Talk
Bow: Welcome/Submission
Pounce: Lets PLAY!
Tail between legs: i am scared
Twirling around in circles: Being a show off or a flirt
Gets down low and snarls: BACK OFF OR DIE!!!
Rubs Tail Under Chin : Flirty
Unsheathes calws and snarls: I’m breaking up with you/I hate you
Tail In between Legs: Scared
Alpha Pins You: Leave now!
Rubbing Bodies Together: You are so hot.
Brushes Tail Under Chin or Stomach: Flirty
Roll On Back: I give in!
Paws At Chest: Flirty
Twines Tails: Be mine forever.
Male crouches in front of female:She's mine!

Last edited by CookieMonsterStable on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Wolf Mountains * Accepting*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:35 am 
Famous one
Famous one

~*Twilight*~
Forum:
Name- Twilight
Nickname- Light,Star,Princess
Age- 6 years
Gender- Female
Breed- Arctic Wolf
Description- She is pure white and has ice blue eyes.
Pack- Vanished Valley
Rank- Alpha Female
Rank Wanted- Has it
Pups- Thunder
Mate-Open
Crush-
Personality- Warm-hearted, popular and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about herself. Well-developed sense of space and function. She is a natural born rebel and you care less what others think of you because she already has it written in stone of who she is. She is aggressive in achieving anything that she sets her mind on and she follow through with her plans to the very end. She also have a bit of a temper and she also hold grudges. She likes to stay active physically as well as mentally and she needs to be with people who knows how to keep up with her. Any sort of weakness or slowness she despise.
History- When she was 1 she was abandon by her parents.And that is all she remembers....
Other-N/A
Color-Pretty Color
Picture-Image

~*Thunder*~
Forum:
Name- Thunder
Nickname- Blaze,Demon
Age- 4 years
Gender-Male
Breed- Arctic Wolf
Description- Thunder is pure black with ice blue eyes and a blaze on his forehead.
Pack- Vanished Valleys
Rank- Delta Male
Rank Wanted- Alpha Male
Pups-1 Skylar
Mate-Open
Crush-
Personality-Thunder is very much like his mom,but he loves to help out with the pups and the elderly wolves.He loves helping out with everything,but he can become very mean.He is a good fighter and a good hunter.
History- His father left him and his mom to defend for their selves so Thunder took charge and helped his mom.And about a week ago his mate died.
Other-N/A
Color- His color
Picture-Image

~*Skylar*~
Forum:
Name- Skylar
Nickname-Sweet Cheeks,Princess,Baby Girl,
Age- 2 years
Gender-Female
Breed- Arctic Wolf
Description- Skylar is pure black with ice blue eyes
Pack- Vanished Valleys
Rank-Guard
Rank Wanted- Alpha Female
Pups-Nope
Mate-Open
Crush-Open
Personality-Skylar is very much like her grandmother...But she is very very very hyper.And nobody can keep up with her.
History- You can only find out if she trusts you!
Other-N/A
Color-This is her color
Picture-Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:08 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

~ Jasper ~

Name- Jasper
Nickname- Jasper
Age- 3 years old
Gender- Male
Breed- Timber Wolf
Description- Jasper has white fur with a black nose. His eyes are beautifully brown. His height and weight are that of the average timber wolf. He has a few scratches but that's all. His fur is soft and fluffy. Jasper's paws are a little bigger than that of an average wolf. He does have scars on his legs because of the abuse and it you look closely, he has a small piece of his ear gone from the tooth of his eldest brother.
Pack- Vanished Valley
Rank-
Rank Wanted- Fighter
Pups- None
Mate- None
Crush- None
Personality- Jasper has a knack for trouble and adventure. He is really sweet and loving when you get to know him but at first he may seem a little shy. He is very outspoken and has a very bright and bubbly personality, until you make him mad. Jasper does suffer from having a multiple personality. One moment he can be extremely sweet but the next minute he could be totally solitary. All he wants is a second chance, he really can't help his personality and that one little thing could set him off. His is usually even headed and mild-mannered.
History- Jasper was born, the youngest of 7 other siblings. As a very young pup he was always bullied into behaving and bullied into doing what the others wanted him to do. His mother always tried to protect him but as the siblings got older, they grew stronger and stronger and soon enough she couldn't handle them. When Jasper was about 4 months old his eldest brother shoved him into a rock, causing him to hit his head and give him slight brain damage. From then on Jasper was never really the same. He knew he needed help but he refused to tell his mother, in fears that his siblings would just bully him worse. Another time a flash flood happened in the lower valleys and Jasper refused to leave the pack elder. By morning the pack elder had drowned and when they found Jasper he was barely alive. A few weeks of rest in a warm den healed him physically but he noticed that his hearing was weaker than what it used to be and his eye sight was a little hazy. Later on he had met a male wolf named Trell, the two became the best of friends. Pretty soon, Trell became Jasper's protecter as well as his best friend. A few years went by before Jasper came across Vanish Valley pack, but since then life has been getting much easier for him.
Other- Nothing
Color- Red
Picture-
http://lenmanaa.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5rrvq6
http://lenmanaa.deviantart.com/art/You-337011606
http://lenmanaa.deviantart.com/art/Speedy-337011132
http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/ ... 6#/d5i658y

~ Trell ~

Name- Rontrell
Nickname- Trizzy, Trell(Preferred name)
Age- 3 years old
Gender- Male
Breed- Timber Wolf
Description- Trell is multiple colors of browns, greys, tans and cream colors. He is the size and weight of an average wolf with errect ears. His eyes are a beautiful deep brown. Around his eyes are black, it looks almost like he's wearing eye liner. Trell does have a few small scars from protecting Jasper from the dangers of everyone else, including all of his siblings. His nose is black and shiny.
Pack- Vanished Valley
Rank-
Rank Wanted- Fighter
Pups- None
Mate- None
Crush- None
Personality- Trell is more strict and more alert than Jasper. He finds himself being more protective around his weaker friend but he is usually even headed. His temper is neither sour nor too sweet. He is mild-mannered with a good sense of self awareness. He doesn't have a jealous side and he doesn't envy anyone. He knows when and when not to get involved into something. He has a small soft spot for kids but he doesn't tolerate teenagers or childish adults.
History- Trell was the middle child of 7 other siblings. Growing up he didn't have many problems out of his siblings, given that he was actually a little bit bigger and a bit stronger than all of them. He wasn't bullied as a pup but he did do some of the bullying at one time. There was a time where Trell has been known to muscle the other pups around, but it was only in play time and at feeding time. When he was about 4 months old Trell's father was killed by a rival pack. Ever since then he has been a bit more strict with his siblings and a lot more helpful to his mother. He was hunting before long, helping and teaching the other pups the ways of the world. Soon he found himself trying to be like his father, or at least take on a fatherly figure and set a good example for the younger siblings. When Trell became of age though he said farewell to his pack and went out on an adventure to find another pack. A few weeks later he came across Jasper in the western area. The two soon began talking and hanging out more and more. When Trell saw how his brothers and sisters treated him, he soon became more of Jasper's protector than his friend. Which was okay with Jasper. The very next day Trell came across the Vanished Valley pack, taking Jasper along with him. So far, there hasn't been any incidents where Trell has had to really protect Jasper by using violence, hopefully it'll stay that way.
Other- Nothing
Color- Orange
Picture-
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... lf#/dpjzhy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

OOC:// Accepted! You wanna start us off?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:25 pm 

OOC::// Sure

As light crept past the mountains Trell awoke from his sleep, standing in his den. Over in the far right of his den, Jasper was sleeping soundly. Jasper was Trell's old friend, he had known him for about a year now and already they were the best of friends. Trell was like Jasper's protector, always looking out for the weaker minded adult. Trell left the den quietly and shook out his fur in the beautiful air. His brown eyes drifting up to look at the peaceful sky, white puffy clouds drifting slowly overhead with birds flying just below them. Today was beautiful.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:30 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Skylar woke up to the beautiful sunrise and birds chirping.She looked at the sky and smiled.The sky was a perfect blue.The clouds were pure white and beautiful.The spring flowers had been blooming for over a week know...Skylar walked out of her den and walked over to the pond.She loved and hated spring.She hated it because the males were going crazy looking for a mate..But she loved it because the flowers were blooming and there was always enough to eat.Skylar saw her dad waking up so she slowly walked over to him and licked him saying,"Good morning daddy."Just like how she did every morning.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:39 pm 

Jasper walked casually beside his protective friend. He yawned and gave Trell a playfully nudge, yipping as he put his chest on the ground and his rump in the air. A playful gesture. He barked, nipping playfully at his friend's paws. Trell looked at the boy and shook his head. He began to bark back at him, nipping and playing with him a bit more. He couldn't play too rough with his friend, in fears that he might actually cause more damage to his head. When Jasper got a little too rough playing it became wrestling between the two males and soon Trell had Jasper pinned on the ground, "Jasper be easy. Your okay." He said, talking calmly to his friend. Jasper whimpered, knowing that he had went too far. He got from under Trell and went to sit back down under a tree, Trell letting him have time alone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Thunder looked at his daughter."Good morning,"he said and stood up.Thunder stretched and waked out along with Skylar.Thunder looked towards Trell and Jasper and walked towards them.He wondered what was wrong with Jasper so he asked,"are you okay Jasper?"he wondered.Skylar whimpered and walked to Jasper.And said,"Are you okay?"She sat next to him and looked at the sky.She smiled at the clouds.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 pm 

Jasper nodded, "I'm fine. I play too rough, I know." He said, looking over at Thunder and then at his beautiful daughter. She did look at him a lot amd Jasper could obviously tell. He looked over at Trell, wondering what he was thinking. Was he mad at him now that he had to put him in his place? I shouldn't have been so rough. He was nice enough to play and I took him for granted. He thought in sorrow, soon whining quietly and putting his head down. He kept his eye on Trell, seeing if the bigger wolf made any attempt to look at him. Which Trell did spare him glances.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Skylar nuzzled him."It's fine...Nobody can ever play to rough..Trust me,"she said smiling and laying down next to him.She looked at her Father then Trell. She gave him a glare.She knew Jasper acted like a pup but she didn't care.She liked him.Skylar stood up and said,"You wanna go for a walk with me?"Waiting for a reply Skylar licked her paw.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 pm 

Jasper looked over at her, "But my bites are harder than what they used to be." He said and looked over his shoulder. He shot a glance at Trell when Skylar asked him, Trell nodded with a grin. Jasper's tail began to wag, "O-Okay." He said and looked up at the girl. He stood up and lowered his tail, his ears were perked up and he walked over to Trell. "I'm going on a walk." He said. Trell only nodded. "I'll be back." He said with a smile, turning and bounding off to Skylar. He forgot some things easily. He walked along side Skylar with his tail up, panting happily.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Skylar smiled and started to run."Try and catch me!"she yelled and ran as fast she could.But stopped dead in her tracks when she smelt other males near by.She pinned her ears back and started to growl.She knew what they were looking for and she was not taken yet.Twilight woke up and walked out of her den and walked towards her son Thunder.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 pm 

Jasper barked and raced after her, holding his head high as he ran at full tilt trying to catch her. When she began to growl he skidded too a stop, his back legs skidding out from under him. Jasper slid, stopping just past her. He had dirt on his chest and stomach as he pulled himself up. He whimpered, looking over at Skylar and then at the other males. He was unsure, one ear was up and another ear was down. Jasper whimpered, wanting to skitter off back to Trell. He knew he had to stay with Skylar, he had to try and protect her. He had to protect her like how Trell protected him. He needed a miracle. Trell stood up, ready to rush to his friend's aid if needed. Trell didn't trust those other males, not around a female that didn't have a mate. Of course he didn't like Skylar at all, but he couldn't stand males that disrespected females. And he knew for sure that they wouldn't touch Jasper.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:24 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Skylar snarled and growled at the males.She looked at Trell then Jasper.She stood by Jasper and growled.The males surrounded them.She felt uncomfortable and weird.She was never used to this but she had to get used to it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm 

Jasper felt like he was getting closed in on, a trapped feeling. He barked out again, lunging and snarling at one male. But when the male came back he sent Jasper backing away. Jasper turned and barked to Trell, wanting his friend to be there with him. The male ahead of him snarled and bit at him. That was the last straw, Trell couldn't sit back and watch any longer. Trell barked in warning and bolted to his friend, taking a running jump at one male and pinning him to the ground. Jasper took on another male and had gotten pinned down. Trell whirled around and grabbed the other male but the scruff of his neck, slamming him against the ground. He made sure that the males coming back weren't going after his friend. He would sooner die than let his friend get hurt. Jasper was like a son to Trell.