Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

What do you own?
1996 VHS 27%  27%  [ 45 ]
2002 VHS 12%  12%  [ 21 ]
2002 DVD 32%  32%  [ 54 ]
Soundtrack 9%  9%  [ 16 ]
Merchandise (plushes and the like) 20%  20%  [ 33 ]
Total votes : 169
 Post subject: Re: What Balto stuff do you own?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:46 pm 

FINALLY, at long last, my Balto Plushies got a photo shoot! (It's only been 21 years, lol....) The two pictured here were purchased by me, at Toys R' Us in 1995 when they were very first released. I bought the whole set.... And then over the years I acquired a "few" more. I now have 15 in total......

In addition to a few complete sets of plushes; I have tons of production art, 3 beautiful cels, the limited edition sericel; Several snowglobes, a promo hat and shirt, 3 cinema displays, 2 Press Kits, I french Advertising Booklet, 3 sets of KFC toys, 2 full sets of japanese keyrings, multiple Australian Happy Meal toys, (not the full set though) 3 or 4 Hardees Sets, (including paper sacks and promotional poster), a couple bubblebath soakies from the Uk, 2 complete Merlin sticker albums, The French Feves, all of the books including 2 japanese editions, sheet music, Soundtrack, DVD, Movie..... I could probably keep going for a long time, I am certain I am forgetting something. You can check out my DA account (LilMissAleu) to see photos of most of them!

Attachments:
Balto and Jenna Plush Set SMALL.jpg
Balto and Jenna Plush Set SMALL.jpg [ 96.44 KiB | Viewed 161 times ]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 pm 

MykieThomas wrote:
Sorry, must follow this up with something I bought on eBay this morning! The Balto KFC figure!! It was my absolute GRAIL, and it should be here before the month of January is over. Still got another thing coming that's Balto related, and 2 more after that, hopefully by the end of February. After that, I'm done collecting unless I find a sitting Jenna in the Goodwill. XD

Got my KFC Balto in the mail this morning!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 pm 
Young pup

I own an original storyboard of Balto sliding down the hill where Steele's team crashed. I also have all 3 movies on my iPad.

Attachments:
balto_storyboard_by_berkshire736-d9ldn2a.jpg
balto_storyboard_by_berkshire736-d9ldn2a.jpg [ 116.07 KiB | Viewed 64 times ]
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Advertisement