Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: War of Destiney (closed)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:21 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Akita is proclaimed as the a waited leader of Star Pack to defeat the evil Belladonna. Bella and her pack own the territory surronding Star Pack's land. They have been unable to move from this terrible land with little water and scarce food. Akita had been the one chosen to lead her pack out of this famine by defeating Belladonna. There's just one problem; no one has ever gone to war with Bella's pack and lived to tell the tale. The drama continues when Akita finds herself falling for Carlos, a wolf from Belladonna's pack. And she still had her alpha male, Boulder, to think about. Now the war is coming closer and Claudia is trying to convince Akita she is the chosen one and that she can never, in a million years, fall for a Fire Pack wolf. What will her decision be?

These are the character's I need, but feel free to add your own:

Akita: Me
Carlos: AvatarCat
Belladonna: G'Reth's Wish
Yansalin: G'Reth's Wish
Claudia: Me
Josj: AvatarCat
Kira: AvatarCat
Yellowstone: G'Reth's Wish
Nasamafe: Orca Rider

Please include:
Name
Appearance
Personality
History
Picture (optional)
Write in the color you will be using during this RP

There are only two rules:
No killing off main characters
you can only have two characters

My characters

Name:Akita

Appearance:silvery gray, black diamond on forehead

Personality:confident, happy, confused, tries her best, doesn't want to let anyone down

History:Akita was foreseen in a prophecy to be the leader all of Star Pack had been waiting for. The prophecy told of a silver wolf with a black marking upon her head. Everyone looks up to Akita, but she doesn't really know what she's doing herself. She tries to be the wolf everyone is excpecting her to be, but she doesn't know if she can.

Name:Claudia

Appearence:white with gray mask

Personality:kind, outgoing, strong-willed, brave, everything Akita wished she could be

History:Claudia comes from a strong family and is usually very happy with the way her life goes. She is Akita's best friend and they confide in each other. She is sometimes jealous of everything that Akita has, but she never lets her feelings get in the way of their friendship.

Last edited by Black Rose on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: War of Destiney
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:53 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Location: Onboard the Arcadia, travelling the galaxy with Captain Harlock
Sounds awesome! I'll join as Carlos and Akita's friend.

Name: Carlos
Appearance: He's pure black with a white fire symbol on his chest.
Personality: He's usually very kind-hearted and is willing to give up his life for his pack, but he can be very ruthless if he has to.
History: He was born a loner, but was abandoned out in the cold a few days later. Belladonna then found him and took him into the pack. He was raised by some of the other she-wolves to be a Fire Pack wolf since then.

Name: Kira
Appearance: She's pure black with a white Star of David on her chest and a plain white star on her forehead.
Personality: She's very sweet, friendly, and gives out great advice, but if you make her mad, she'll show no mercy about it.
History: Nobody really knows, but she was banished for a year. She found her place alongside Akita since then.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:47 pm 

Awesome. I'm glad you joined, AvatarCat. A few more people and we can start.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:09 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

You're welcome! ^^ Oh, and I almost forgot.

Carlos: Midnight Blue

Kira: Red

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:34 pm 

Oh! Can I be Belladonna and Akita's older sister? Here are the profiles!

Name: Belladonna
Appearance: dark gray with black ears and a light gray tail.
Personality: She's tough and wants to be ruler of all wolves. Bella has an angry personality and tends to take her anger out on puppies to "make them stornger". She thinks that she is the most powerful wolf in existance and that she deserves to have all other wolves' repsect.
History: When she was a puppy, Belladonna's parents were slain by a poacher and she grew angry and furious and hten she became the feared leader of Fire Pack. (is that okay?)

Name: Yellowstone
Apearance: brown with black streaks weaving through her fur.
Personality: Yellowstone is harsh towards Akita but really only wants to help her become the best leader she can be. She is loyal and hard working and she likes to cheer others up but she knows when to be serious. Yellowstone likes to spend time with Akita whenever she can and tries to make her see that the pack believes in her.
History: Yellowstone is Akita's older sister and she is a really good hunter and was trained by her uncle.

How's that?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:50 pm 

Thanks for joining wolfcall. The bios are perfect. Except that AvatarCat has Kira's color as red. Maybe you could change it to a darker red or something. I don't want to get confused.

But other than that, I think we can start. Hopefully someone will come as Carlos's friend and Akita's mate later.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:05 pm 

Akita was walking through the woods of her territory. She needed to be alone right then. She was still trying to adjust with life as alpha. The only peace she could find lately was at the drying lake that marked the edge of Star Pack's territory and the beginning of Fire Pack's. Akita soon came to the edge of the water, took a drink, and laid down on its bank. Her eyes were focused on the other side of the water, daring a Fire Pack wolf to jump out of the bushes. Though, at the time, Akita didn't think one would.

Claudia emerged from the den where an elderly wolf was being taken care of by their medicine wolf. Akita had left without checking on her clan and what happened? Claudia found a sick wolf. Sometimes it seemed that Claudia was the new leader of Star Pack instead of Akita. Her disappearences had only started, but Claudia knew her best friend. Things could only get worse from here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:12 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Ooc:// Awesome! ^^

Bic:// Kira finally woke up and started to slump out of her den, blinking with the morning sun. "Morning Claudia," she said, still feeling sleepy. She then looked around to see if Akita was around. Guess not. "Hey, Claudia," he whispered, "do you know where Akita went?"

As for Carlos, well...let's just say he's having a bit of a hard time. "Why you- Get back here!" he snarled, chasing a squirrel. Boy am I pitiful, he mumbled under his breath. One second he saw the squirrel, next thing his knew, he was splashing face first into the river. "Why that little-!" He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks as he looked up to see a very familiar she-wolf. He laughed sheepishly before muttering, "Hi..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:21 pm 

Akita jumped up when cold water hit her fur. When she realized her it was she smiled sweetly and said, "Hi." It Carlos, just another thing to worry about. Ever since the day they met and decided to form an alliance, Akita wasn't sure of her feelings for the wolf. Sure, he was one of her best friends, but could he ever be more?

"How's life treating you?" she asked, shaking off the water from her fur.

"No idea," Claudie told Kira. "She left this morning and I haven't seen her since. She really needs to learn to stay in camp."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:27 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

"I totally agree," Kira replied with a slight sigh. "I wonder how she's ever going to go through with it." She thought for a moment before she finally shrugged and just walked out of the camp as well. "I'll be back later with some grub," she called back.

Carlos sort of smiled and got up, sort of embarressed. "Good," he replied, shaking his own fur dry. "And how's the new Alpha Female? Ya think it's tough enough already?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:36 pm 

"It's definately stressful," she said. "I mean, it's nice being first to eat and having the best nest in the den, but everyone looks up to me. I feel that everything I do is being judged. One mistake, and the whole world knows." Akita sighed. It was nice to spill everything to a friend. She couldn't tell Claudia or Kira this, ever! "Sometimes I think that things would be better if that stupid prophecy was never forseen."

Claudia walked back into the den to see how the elder was. Flower, the medicine wolf, walked out of the cave as she entered. That was news enough for her. Everything must be just fine. Claudia decided to see if she could find her famous disappearing friend.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:44 pm 

Belladonna stretched her paws and trotted to a brown wolf. "Where is Carlos?" she growled.
"I don't know," the wolf whimpered.
"Pathetic," Bella snarled.

Yellowstone's fur brushed against the cave wall as she searched for her sister. Where was she? She saw Kira and thought htat if anyone knew either Claudia or Kira would. "Kira," she said, "where's Akita?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Kira turned around smiled to see Yellowstone. "Morning, Yellowstone," she said. She then shrugged and shook her head. "I don't know," she replied. "I was gonna go out to look for her, but we need to feed these hungry wolves if we're to survive." And with a soft sigh, she started to sniff around for more food. "And so far, I haven't even found a single crumb," she complained. "Not a thing!"

Carlos sort of nodded in agreement. "Yeah," he whispered, "sometimes I feel the same way whenever someone haas to look up to me for advice. But with Belldonna, well...I really don't know how to put it." He then laughed it up a little before turning back to the water to see his own reflection with a heavy sigh.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:56 pm 

"She's a terrible dog," Akita said. "I don't know how you can deal with her as leader. All she does in kill." Akita wasn't sure how Carlos would react to her insulting his leader, they had never talked about it before. But Akita though her ought to know what she though of Belladonna.

Claudia realized that she had no idea where to find Akita. She wanted to look through the whole forest, but the pack needed someone to look after them. As Claudia was turning back, she caught the scent of a very familar wolf. With her nose down and ears erect, Claudia followed Akita's scent.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:00 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Carlos looked up. "Hey, I don't blame you," he replied, not feeling as insulted at all. "I sort of feel the same way too, but I can't really say it in front of her or else she'll have my head." He then sighed, wondering if someone else would ever come along and teach that Belladonna a lesson!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next