=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Torn Between Duty And Conscience
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:36 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Introduction

Haven't been on AS for a while, but I got the sudden urge to roleplay and couldn't resist coming back and making a topic. I have no idea who's still here and who's new, but everyone is welcomed to join into this roleplay! If I don't know you, feel free to send me a PM introducing yourself or make a post on this topic that I would love to see active again!

Plot

A couple of young police dogs have just passed their training and are sent half way across the country to a city that really needs the dogs' help. The lead dog of this city's team goes undercover with his owner to a dog fighting organization to track down where the next compeition will be and the best way to bust it. The newly trained dogs are supposed to be eased into the choatic world of a dog police force and socailizing with the other members on the team, but suddenly their tracking case turns into a murder: the lead dog and his owner are found dead in the same building the dog fighting organization used to meet.

The entire force tries desperately to find these people again, but it is the newbies that find the journal where the lead dog's owner had written all their information. Feeling opptimistic, they travel to the new abandoned building these evil people have taken over. They sneak in and are able to interact with some of the dogs that are involved with the fight. When these dogs discover they have been speaking with police dogs, they freeze up and eventually explain that if the people that are making them fight are caught by the police, all of them will be sent to a kennel and most likley put down.

Now that these newbies have a connection with the fighting dogs, they hide the journal from their team, planning on helping the fighting dogs escape before they allow the police force to find the dog fighting arena so the people will go to jail but the dogs will remain free. But how long can they keep this secrete from their team? And will they discover that not all the fighting dogs are as innocent as they seem?

Rules

I don't really have any big rules except for obviously following the gernal AS RPing rules. I hope for this rp to be more on the advanced side, so I would prefer that everyone post a good paragraph (four or five lines) for each character. I am understanding when this is not possible, though. Also, just a small request that not all the fighting dogs be 'good.' Having some 'bad' fighting dogs in this as well will make the story much more fun and interesting!

Character Bio Form

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Characters

Young Police Dogs

Lily (Black Rose)
Blade (The Ood)

Fighting Dogs

Tango (Black Rose)
Nine (Black Rose)
Lexi (The Ood)

Older Police Dogs

Jack (Black Rose)
Skye (The Ood)

My Characters

Name: Lily
Breed: Belgian Shepherd Dog
Role: one of the young police dogs
Picture: Image
Personality: Lily is an extrememly hard-working young dog who is eager to please her superiors. She wants nothing more than to be rewarded for her work as a police dog. She normally follows rules and orders without question unless she is told to do something that is definitely wrong. She has a big heart and is empathetic, so she has trouble hurting anyone, even those who have done no wrong and especially those who she sees at innocent. She is not a very good liar and always tries to do the right thing.
Other: none

Name: Jack
Breed: Bloodhound
Role: older police dog
Picture:[/b ]Image
[b]Personality:
Jack has been on the force for a while and enjoys having new dogs on the team. He likes to check in with the newbies and answer any questions they have. However, he can be a bit too nosey when it comes to others' business and he also tends to be quite over-protective of his teammates. Some of his teammates may feel suffocated by his personality, but he really has the best intentions. While he likes to dig into others' issues, he is also a very good secret keeper.

Name: Nine
Breed: mutt
Role: a fighting dog
Personality: Nine is relatively new the fightings rings. She is the ninth pup of two fighting dogs and just recently became old enough to start fighting herself. She is not very skilled, however, so she is not used very often and is mostly kept because of her owner's attachment to her dead mother. However, Nine is very clever and observant and has learned the best way to treat the wounds inflicted from fights. She tends to keep a calm attitude and crisis situations and never seemed to panic. She is very smart and can come up with a plan quickly. She also is a great comfort in dire situations since she always keeps an optimistic, hopefull attitude.

Name: Tango
Breed: Canaan Dog
Role: one of the fighting dogs
Personality: Tango is very cautious and scared most of the time. He does not seem very couregous or brave or strong, and most of the dogs wander how he has survived so long in the rings. The truth is that when he get cornered, Tango tends to go crazy and violent. He is the owners favorite dog because he never loses.

Last edited by Black Rose on Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Torn Between Duty And Conscience
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:44 am 
Famous one
Famous one

Sounds nice! I haven't been around for a while so hope these look okay.

Name: Blade
Breed: Belgian Malinois
Role: young police dog
Personality: Blade's an arrogant pup who works as hard as he can to please his superiors. Seemingly friendly, he's capable of faking a kind smile in a moments notice. As far his work performance goes he will strive to be the best no matter what and he doesn't see himself above manipulation. But if you manage to get through to him you will have a loyal friend who will do all he can to further your agenda as well.

Name: Skye
Breed: German Shepherd
Role: old police dog
Personality: Skye's the kind of dog who needs to be needed and enjoys helping everyone around her. She likes to keep her environment peaceful and harmonious and she's quick to interfere when things get heated. Skye is just very mothering, sometimes to the point of it being a little embarrassing. Still, while usually sweet and kind she can be controlling and when wronged she would definitely hold a grudge.

Name: Lexi
Breed: Staffordshire Terrier
Role: fighting dog
Personality: Tough, hard working and private. She has some difficulty trusting others and is a bit of a no nonsense type. Lexi used to be one of the best dogs in the ring, but as she got older she found her strength and energy decreasing. Today, she can't quite keep up with the younger dogs and fears for her future. She masks her vulnerabilities with as much snark as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:18 pm 

Awesome characters! Thanks for joining! You are accepted!

I'm going to wait another week or so to see if anyone else joins, though I doubt it. Is that alright with you?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:22 am 
Famous one
Famous one

Thanks! And sure, that's totally alright with me.