Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The Movie "Castaway" with a TS Twist
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

This isn't a fanfic, but more of a "what if". How might the TaleSpin characters react to being marooned on a desert island like in the movie Castaway?

Baloo - “No work, no bosses, and lots of coconuts to eat. Now if only I had me a hammock.”

Rebecca - “I wonder if those coconuts are rare and if I can sell them for a small fortune.”

Kit - “First a street urchin, then a year with air pirates, and now I’m marooned on a desert island? Someone up there hates me.”

Molly - “Look at the giant sandbox!”

Shere Khan - “How soon can I buy this island and build a profitable resort?”

Wildcat - (constructs a plane out of the contents of the boxes and other items found on the island in ten seconds flat) “This volleyball makes a bouncy seat. Look out, Wilson, I’m gonna sit on your face."

Post subject: Re: The Movie "Castaway" with a TS Twist
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:28 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Ann29 wrote:
This isn't a fanfic, but more of a "what if". How might the TaleSpin characters react to being marooned on a desert island like in the movie Castaway?

Baloo - “No work, no bosses, and lots of coconuts to eat. Now if only I had me a hammock.”

Rebecca - “I wonder if those coconuts are rare and if I can sell them for a small fortune.”

Kit - “First a street urchin, then a year with air pirates, and now I’m marooned on a desert island? Someone up there hates me.”

Wildcat - (constructs a plane out of the contents of the boxes and other items found on the island in ten seconds flat) “This volleyball makes a bouncy seat. Look out, Wilson, I’m gonna sit on your face."

:lol: Wildcat's here the best! Lemme try it with Don Karnage and his Air Pirates gang :)

Don Karnage: *pompatically* Dat is too cliche' for me, Don Karnage, the Plundering Wonder! *looks around* Where is the treasure? And WHERE are my estupido minions?! *realizes something and facepalms* Aaah, mea culpa - I did forgot that I am singular here...

Dumptruck: *drunk and confused* Oh, boy! Is dis a heaven, or I drank too much ale?

Mad Dog: *runs away, screaming whiningly* Aaaaah! Spiders! Snakes! Sharks! Falling coconuts! Salty water! The heat! Please, somebody heeeeelp meeeeeee! *runs around histerically*

(One question - can be here only canon Talespin crew or OCs / fancharacters can also appear here?)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:05 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Mad Dog's reaction is awesome!

Sure, if you've got fan characters' reactions, post away. Anything can happen in a "what if" scenario. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:10 pm 

OraKi wrote:
Ann29 wrote:

:lol: Wildcat's here the best! Lemme try it with Don Karnage and his Air Pirates gang :)

Don Karnage: *pompatically* Dat is too cliche' for me, Don Karnage, the Plundering Wonder! *looks around* Where is the treasure? And WHERE are my estupido minions?! *realizes something and facepalms* Aaah, mea culpa - I did forgot that I am singular here...

Dumptruck: *drunk and confused* Oh, boy! Is dis a heaven, or I drank too much ale?

Mad Dog: *runs away, screaming whiningly* Aaaaah! Spiders! Snakes! Sharks! Falling coconuts! Salty water! The heat! Please, somebody heeeeelp meeeeeee! *runs around histerically*

(One question - can be here only canon Talespin crew or OCs / fancharacters can also appear here?)

Good job. Karnage should fall in love with Wilson or Wilma.

Advertisement