=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Survival -AU Post-Apocalyptic RP- *OPEN*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Plot

The world is left in ruins after several months of pure heat and frozen weather have racked the Earth. North America has suffered gravely; Canada is frozen over with thick sheets of ice, the the southernmost states of the U.S., Mexico, and the islands of the Caribbean are burnt to a crisp. People and animals alike can hardly survive in the vicious weather the current world has to offer.
On the East Coast of the United States, where the land is cold and resembles the Arctic, small groups of people and animals live amongst each other in their ruined towns and even in the dense woods of their forests. Some of them work to survive together. Others will walk alone.

((I'm so sorry for the bad plot ;;n;; I tried //cries))

Setting

-AU/Modern times (2012/2013)
-The post-apocalyptic world of New England
**The RP starts in Boston then moves across the United States (possibly across to other nations, but we'll discuss that as the RP advances)**

Rules

Read all of the rules.
-Don't forget that this is an AU role play, so the areas will be slightly different than they are in real life
-NO sex/mating scenes. Implying that that happened or using *fade to black* is okay.
-LIGHT cursing is fine, just don't over do it.
-2+ sentences; no one-liners
-I don't have a limit on the amount of characters you can RP, but please be reasonable; don't make six characters if you know you won't be able to keep up them
**You must play at least one of the main characters from L&TT and/or L&TT II** (Playing more than one is acceptable)
-If you're going to RP as one of your own characters, please play one that already has a character page uploaded. Provide a link to your character(s) pages.
-No god-modding or controlling someone else's character.
-If you have any questions, please ask me~

My Characters

Official

-Peg
-Toughy

OCs

-Cole
-Vincent
-Victoria

-------

Taken Characters (Official)

Angel: Rachelisme
Annette:
Aunt Sarah:
Beaver:
Boris:
Bull:
Buster:
Chinese Crested:
Collette:
Dachsie:
Danielle:
Darling:
Francois:
Jim Dear:
Jock:
Joe:
Junior:
Lady:
Mooch:
Pedro:
Peg: Me (Acrylic Paint)
Reggie:
Ruby:
Scamp: Rachelisme
Scratchy:
Si:
Am:
Sparky:
The Dogcatcher:
Tony:
Toughy: Me (Acrylic Paint)
Tramp:
Trusty:

OC Characters

Cole: Me (Acrylic Paint)
Vincent: Me (Acrylic Paint)
Victoria: Me (Acrylic Paint)

Last edited by Acrylic Paint on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Survival -AU Post-Apocalyptic RP- *OPEN*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 am 
Living here
Living here

I would like to be Angel and Scamp please ^^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 pm 

Yay! Someone wants to join!

Awesome! I shall add you to the list ^^

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:32 pm 
Living here
Living here

Okay thanks ^^

I would love to RP here! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:50 pm 

Alright ^^ I'll start us off: )

Cole hadn't slept much after it all happened. After his neck of the woods became the new Arctic, the young dog stayed awake all night, striving to keep warm along side his mother and father. Their owners had long since passed away...well, it wasn't really that long ago; three weeks before Boston, and the rest of Massachusetts, was covered in snow and ice.
This morning however, the three-legged dog was asleep in front of the barely-lit fire place, receiving little warmth from the dying embers. This was the first real time Cole could fall asleep without waking up with his teeth clattering and his skin feeling cold underneath his double coats of fur.

Toughy was lying on the plush, yet tattered and worn, love seat. His mate was not sleeping next to him as she usually did, but the poor old dog was so out of it that he had not noticed that she was gone. The orange-furred mutt was snoring heavily. White puffs of his breath appeared like little ghosts in the froze air of the old house. He suddenly shifted in an uncomfortable manner, and soon he opened his eyes. They went wide immediately when he found out his mate was no where to be seen. Toughy bolted into a sitting position. "Peg?" he called, panic slowly edging into his voice.

Panting heavily as she raced toward the house, Peg's eyes were wide with fear. The Lhasa Apso's long, champagne colored fur blew in the wind, she was running so fast. Finally, the house she lived in with her mate and only son came into view. Peg almost slipped on a patch of ice that covered the stone walkway leading up to the building's front door, but the small dog quickly regained her footing and bolted through the doggy door.
"Toughy! Cole!" she called, never stopping until she reached the living room where both of them slept. "Get up, we have to leave, now!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:08 am 
Living here
Living here

(okay here is my post)

Angel woke up. She was dizzy and weak she tried to stand up but she fell again and again. Angel started to cry and sighed :"I feel something strage"She murmured. Her eyes glinced and then she saw her boyfriend Scamp next to her , sitting down protecting her.

"What's wrong honey pie?"Scamp asked nuzzling her. "I see you don't feel well why?"Scamp asked. His brown eyes looked at Angel's blue eyes. His nose nuzzled her neck. Angel sighed :"I feel that might be here a earthquake, it was all heared in the news , on TV, on the computer and the radio... It might happen in all U.SA! also yes I don't feel well beacuse I'm panicing"Angel yelped.

Scamp sighed :"Well if I remember my parents and my sisters talked about it last night when I visited them."He sighed. "Don't worry I will protect you my Angie"He licked her as Angel gave a little smile , they both nuzzled and tried to be ready and soon they left the house and ran beacuse it started... the earthquake.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:18 pm 

"M...Mom...?" Groggily, Cole blinked his half-hooded eyes and slowly sat up. The pup's body instantly recognized the cold air in the room, and, despite his fur, Cole began to shiver. He let out a breath and looked over his shoulder to see his father, Toughy jumping off the couch.
"Pops?' the pup asked, now fully awake. He felt something in the air, and whatever it was, it was just defiantly out of place and wrong. Something was just wrong...
"Dad, what is it?" he repeated and got to his feet. Cole padded over to the older dog and immediately noticed the look of worry across hi face.

This. Was. Not. Good.
Where was Peg? Toughy jumped off the couch and nearly lost his balance when his paws hit the slightly iced over floor. Panic slowly rose in his frame, and it was soon overbearing; the old dog didn't even hear his son calling his name. "Peg!" Toughy repeated, full out worry and panic in his creaky voice. He half trotted, half ran into the hallway that lead to the front door of the house. Again, he ignored Cole's question. "Oh my god. Peg, where are you!" he barked as he made his way down the hallway.

Suddenly, Peg burst thought the doggy door that was attached to the front door of the house. "Toughy! Cole!" She caught sight of her mate near the door. "Get up, get up! We have to go now!" She put enfaces on "now".
Peg then moved past Toughy and ran to the living room where she saw that her son was up, fear, worry, and confusion spread across his face. He looked at her and a relieved expression appeared on his face. Cole got up and nuzzled his mother, but she broke the contact and hastily said, "Come on, son. We have to leave. Out the back door," she added when her mate reentered the room.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:22 am 
Living here
Living here

Angel and Scamp ran away from the door and house. They ran further a lot and they didn't know where to come, it was earthquake and two dogs didn't know what to do about it.

Advertisement