Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Spent time with girl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:50 am 

I spent the weekend with a wonderful girl. I would love to return at that time. But this girl has a boyfriend. We are only friends. It's a shame that she is dating another man.

Post subject: Re: Spent time with girl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:25 am 

You are well done for not breaking into other people's relationships. I would also do as you do now. But in the past, I have severed the love of two people. I very much regret it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:36 am 

Breaking up someone else's relationship is bad. But I can give you a couple of tips on how not to do this. If you knew about top bbw sites that have beautiful bbw girls. You wouldn't make a mistake. I am very attracted to bbw girls. So my friends like BBW girls too. We all interact with beautiful BBW girls together.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:54 am 

I really like online dating too, it is really good opportunity to use special treatment like from this site review. There you will be able to get only new and popular information about last events in dating, meet new people and chat with them. It is a good opportunity to get rid of loneliness.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:21 am 

Guys, who like to spend time with webcam models on different sites? Tell me which sites you prefer and where can I find more information on how such sites work. As far as I understand, this is a paid pleasure, isn't it? Thank you all in advance for your advice. I look forward to it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:13 am 

I also like to spend my free time with interesting girls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:16 am 

spending time with hot girls is my hobby. I like to ask them to do something interesting for me. they show their body to the camera and are not shy about it. I am glad that virtual communication and the Internet gives me such an opportunity. most hot girls on this https://anacams.com/ site. they are incredibly beautiful and young. I am sure that you will find an interesting interlocutor there and she will fulfill your fantasies for a small amount of money

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:47 am 

With the advent of the time of new technologies comes the time for new dating - dating online. Visit the website https://www.uniformdating.com/ where you can find yourself a life partner who will simply win your heart by messaging, then video chats and live communication. But keep in mind that you should trust only the best of the best in your choice, this also applies to men and dating sites.