Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Some more characters to give away
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:51 am 
Animation Source is my home!

I want to give away some olf Balto charactes. I have nothing to do with them. Two so far:

http://www.animationsource.org/balto/en ... 49910.html
http://www.animationsource.org/balto/en ... 49908.html - It would be the best if he and his brother Kulak (Crona's character) were taken by the same person.

Post subject: Re: Some more characters to give away
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:06 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Is it possible that I take Madame Edith?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:15 am 

I was actually going to offer getting Madame Edith. I'm not interested in the other one that much.

Deviantart -- Youtube

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:44 am 

Location: Wandering the wilderness of Skyrim, be back when out of Skooma
I'd be interested in adopting Kodlak! He an Kulak have always been some of my favorite characters.

Sig & Avie (c) Me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:05 am 
Young pup

I'd be most interested in either Kodlak or Kulak C: They are both so well designed. ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 am 

Just write them a new bio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 am 
Young pup

Should i Pm one to you as a try-out?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 am 

Name: Sophia

Breed: wolf-dog

Parents: Aniu - Unknown Australian Shepherd

Siblings: Half: Balto - Full: Alto

Mate: None

Crush: None

Pups: None

Personality: Isn't always the happiest around, Brilliant, Calm, Caring, and Clever around other wolves, and dogs alike, she is standing on her ground and can be a really fierce enemy, and can be annoyed quickly. She always tries to never break a promise.

Likes: Her brother, and half brother. her Nieces and Nephews

Dislikes: Arguing with people, Warm temperatures, breaking promises.

Story: Sophia spent most of her life staying by her brother's side, Alto. Both of them were older than Balto by at least 1 year. so finding out that she had a half-brother named Balto, she fell in love with him as a sibling, along with Alto, and the 3 became inseparable for a long time. When a snowstorm came into play when Balto was about 6 months old, all 3 were separated by Aniu. Sophia made a promise to not be separated by either Balto, or Alto. It didn't take long for Balto to go missing though, and she could never forgive her self for not looking after her younger half-brother.

Balto was soon found by Boris, and lived in Nome... Sophia and Alto how ever, stayed in the mountains around the town, not knowing where Balto was anymore. It took them 3 years to find Balto once again when he saved the town from a Epidemic, they had learned about it not long later, and had to meet up with Balto again. Maybe he had kids of his own. Sophia never decided on kids, but at the same time, she had never found anyone she wanted to mate with. They get to the town about 24 weeks after the incident, and learned that Balto did indeed have kids, and Sophia thought they were adorable, she was an Aunt, and she just had to wait 3 and a half years nearly to figure this, she was already getting older at this point, around 5 and a half years old. She would finally find someone eventually, but she just hasn't been able to find anyone yet.

Relation to Balto: Half-Sister of Balto

Deviantart -- Youtube

Last edited by InfiniteChaos on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:44 pm 

Location: Wandering the wilderness of Skyrim, be back when out of Skooma
Geneal Information
Name: Vlkodlak ("Werewolf") goes by Kodlak
Breed: Timber Wolf
Likes: His brother, snow, hunting, throwing his weight around, watching the northern lights, running, play fighting with Kulak, using his size and strength to get things done, spending time with his friends.
Dislikes: Things that are a threat to the ones he cares about, foul play, hunters, bears, most humans, spiders, being called "dumb", and loud noises.
Personality: Brave, loyal, a funny boy with a genuine heart of gold. Kodlak isn't the smartest, he's the definition of "Brawn over Brain". He has a childlike innocence which makes him very playful and happy. He's a bit gullible however, he sometimes has trouble seeing if he's being used by someone, unless it is pointed out to him. Kulak is the smarter of the two obviously, since Kodlak tends to be very clumsy and slow minded. He however, has a good heart, always wanting to help those in need, and is very affectionate toward those he cares about.
Build: Wolflike Steele

Relationships
Parents: ??? x ???
Siblings: Kulak
Pups: None
Crush: None
Mate: None

History
Kodlak and Kulak where born one cold brutal winter. Their parents took care of the tiny pups however. Even when he was a newborn, Kodlak was quiet a bit bigger than his brother. However, he wasn't the sharpest pup and was constantly being taken care of by his mother which made him very close to her. The boys grew as the winter raged on. Their father went out on a hunt during a wild snowstorm and didn't return. They could only assume he had been lost to the cold. Their mother became even more protective over her sons, she managed to keep them alive through the winter though she had become weak because she ate very little and gave what food she could get to her pups. Once spring came their mother was able to teach her sons how to hunt, however, she soon after gave into her poor state of health and passed away.
The boys where left orphaned and a young age, but the two had learned enough to survive on their own. Together the brothers grew up on their own, Kulak usually formed strategic plans on their hunts while Kodlak carried out the physical part of the plan.
As they grew into their adult years the two embarked on their own. They began traveling the wilderness together, never staying in one place too long. Kodlak was very happy with their life traveling together. One day however, Kodlak came across two little bear cubs, playing amongst some pine trees. His naive nature made him approach the cubs in hopes to play with the cubs as well. This worked out and Kodlack enjoyed himself until the mother bear arrived. She didn't want the big wolf near her cubs, she was only trying to protect her young when she attacked Kodlak, beleiving he was a threat.
Kodlak couldn't bring himself to fight the mother, he knew how hard it was to survive without your family, and he didn't want that for those poor cubs.
Kodlak was rescued by a mysterious newcomer, at first he beleived Kulak had helped him, but once they escaped he realized he had been saved by a female wolfdog who called herself Tamaya. Being the friendly soul he was, Kodlak decide to continue his travels with this new canine, even if she didn't particularly want him to.

I wasn't entirely sure how much of his bio and such that I could change, I can completely rewrite his story etc. if you want Troll.

Last edited by The Solo Hero on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:08 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

If anyone is interested in Kulak, PM me. Just remember, here is an image for reference. His bio must be completely remade, but it is Troll's decision on who both go to.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:50 pm 
Young pup

I send my bio for Kulak to Crona. C:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:25 am 

Alto> Madame Edith was designed to be an arctic fox and I don't like changing her breed. After all i tok some effort to make a realistic arctic fox (with both winter and summer coat variations) and I don't want it to waste by changing her into a wolfdog.
BipolarInsanity> I'm still waiting for your bio for Kodlak and Crona is waiting for bio from The Solo Hero. Then we will decide.

Last edited by Troll Berserker on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 am 
Young pup

Trollberserker>> Alrighty. I'll get started C:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:25 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

(For Madame Edith)

Name: Dawn

Breed: Artic fox/Vulpes Lagopus

Parents: ???(dad)xDaisy(mom)

Sibling(s): Ash

Mate(s): She had one once but then he was hunted/killed

Pup(s): Her entire past litter was killed by an unkown male

Personality: She normaly tries to be optimistic at all times, she's also not the type that likes to rely on others, but she does when needed. Though she can be friendly. She isvery stubborn when someone tries to help her. She doesn't like to be lazy, so tht is why she is very hardworking, specially on hunting. She tries to avoid humans and other predators just for safety.

Bio:
Dawn in her young years was very friendly, and had a lot of company, but she chose to be more with her brother, since she felt more safe near him. Eventually they grew up and went into different paths.
A day after that happened she got lost and scared, all she wanted to do was find food and someplace to rest, luckly kind of unluckly she found a city out of nowhere, Dawn started to kind of stalk him, but as soon as he found that she was stalking him he somewhat wanted to help her. Since she wasn't trusting him that much Dawn didn't want him to help her.
A few days passed, and Dawn started to get realy hungry, so she searched the entire city, to see if she could find him anywhere, unfortunately she didn't find him. So she went to a littlewalk on the beahc, since Dawn knew she was going to die of hunger. But then she saw the wolfdog in a boat, and she ran to him to beg for food, he gladly helped her.
After that she went back to the forest since she couldn't stay there her entire life.
Later on she met this male fox she had never seen before, since she didn't want to be alone, Dawn wanted to stay with him. Spring came and they became mates. In the day she gave birth to her kittens/pups, her mate dissapeard, so she assumed that he ran away. Dawn from then on started to hunt on her own, but fearing that something or someone would take away her, she didn't like to go too far away from her den.
A strange male started to come to her territory very often, and at different times of the day. One day, when she wsn't watching the male took that chance to kill her pups, so that the next year(or even earlier) the would be mates.
When she came back sadly, found out that they were dead, she changed dens/territory very far away from the other male, and she promissed to herself that she wouldn't trust anyone but her family.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 pm 
Young pup

TrollBerserker>> Bio for Kodlak sent C:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next