Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Several Theories about the Lion King 1 & 2?.....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

1. Zira and Scar may be related

What is the certain relationships you think about?
No this is not based upon looks and descriptions nor attitudes.

You ask yourself: Who could be Zira's father? This is an interesting question. Could Ahadi have been her father? I don't really see any other male Outsiders

2. Where did the Outsiders come from?

In The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride you can clearly see the modest respect for Scar and Zira's desire for him. Where did they come from? Why didn't they help Scar in the battle at the end of the first movie? Who can Kovu's father be? This is a question I ask myself often. We never took notice of the Outlanders until movie 2

3. Could The Lion King 1 be based on the rapture?

The rapture is described in the book of Revelation to come when we don't care anymore. This could be the description of Simba's running away to live in Hakuna Matata. It also described a battle between good and evil. The rapture also explains how the mark of the beast would allow people to act freely while those without it were prohibited, much like how Scar refused to let the hyenas eat until they complied to his plan. Then in the bible it also says "the devil will be tossed into the fires of Hell" much like Scar's death, eh? God will return and save his people. Simba anyone? 8)

#3 could not have been just an accident. There is too many similarities.

Post subject: Re: Several Theories about the Lion King 1 & 2?.....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:37 pm 
Animation Source is my home!
Animation Source is my home!

Personally, I don't think it really matters who Zira's father is. XD

Also, about the Outlanders, they were Pridelanders who remained followers of Scar after his death and because of such were sent to the outlands. Zira herself mentions how Simba "banished them to the outlands, where food is scarce, there is little water", etc., etc.

.oOo.
Do YOU want to make a good character?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:37 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I don't think any members of Mufasa's pride were supporters of Scar. After all, we only see six or so lionesses in the first movie, and they realize Scar's evil by the end. So, either there were more lionesses in Mufasa's pride and they were just out at the time (which is pretty unlikely, since the lionesses have given up looking for food) OR there were new, non-Mufasa's-pride lions that moved into the pridelands during Scar's reign. Think about it. If Scar let hyenas live in the pridelands, why not other starving animals? Prides of lions may have wandered in after border security was removed. They might have been supporters of Scar only because he let them live in the pridelands- even though they wrren't technically part of his pride. And when Simba took over, the hyenas were banished again (we don't see them again after that) and so he would probably exile the "outsider" lions as well. This explains why the outsiders are Scar supporters and hate Simba, and why they live in a wasteland so close to the pridelands. That's my theory. Dows it make sense to you?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:23 pm 

So in the battle between the Outsiders and the Pridelabders I think I've come up with a theory as to why the number of lionesses on both side were inconsistent. Right from the initial clash the Pridelanders were getting torn apart. Two Outsiders even started biting a lioness between them, while 3 more almost looked like they were eating another. My theory is that Disney originally planned for half of Simba's pride to get wiped out. But, decided it was too dark, messed with the numbers on each side, and showed everyone was okay by the end.