Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Selling an existing business
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:24 am 

I'm going to sell my business. I sell because I'm tired of doing business. The net profit per year is $ 100 thousand per year. What is the average selling price of such a business? And is there anyone who wants to buy the business ?

Post subject: Re: Selling an existing business
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:38 pm 

Have you tried to develop your business to increase revenue?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:43 pm 

I think there will definitely be a buyer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:55 pm 

This is definitely not in favour of the author but rather the interested parties,It's very important to know the owner’s reason for selling because if they are selling the business because it is facing an issue or problem that negatively affects the business, you will also likely face those problems and issues after you purchase the business.
If you are considering buying a business, you should not only analyze the business model and review the numbers and market context carefully, but also speak with firm employees, business partners and business brokers to get good insight into why the owner is or may be exiting. This knowledge will help you make a better purchase decision and make sure that what you pay for is what you get.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:55 pm 

why are you selling it?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:05 pm 

Do not sell the business, 100 thousand a year is not such a bad income. I had worse situation. Maybe you should try to develop your business further? now most large companies are trying to grow their business through internet marketing. Maybe it will also help you and you will gain new customers. For example, you can create a Trustpilot account. Customers will be able to leave their feedback and ratings there, and others who will visit this site will see your page with good reviews, will contact you for your services. For the start, you can buy a few positive reviews as advertising here https://accfarm.com/buy-positive-review ... ot-reviews , and then everything will go by itself. Do not give up the started business, it is better to try to develop it simply in a new way. It used to help me, and it will help you too.