Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Runrig
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:23 am 

I doubt if many of you know this band as they're Scottish but we got this album on cassette for my mother as a birthday or Christmas present and we listened to it in the car several times during our trips out from then onwards and of course, I had to put up with it and I started to like most of the songs on this album having listening to them goodness knows how many times in the car on our trips out, mostly when we were on holiday and some time later, the reel snapped and so, we had to bin it, but I bought the cassette of this album on Ebay in 2007 or 2008 as I liked most of the songs on this album when we had it. I have been listening to all the songs on this album on both sides of the cassette last Saturday night, last night and this morning and I'm now familiar with all the songs on it and here they are in order from my favourite to my least favourite:

1 Rhythm Of My Heart
2 Loch Lomond (Live)
3 Abhainn An T-Sluaigh
4 Wonderful
5 Every River
6 (Stepping Down) The Glory Road
7 The Greatest Flame
8 Protect And Survive
9 An Ubhal As Airde (The Highest Apple)
10 Flower Of The West
11 Skye (Live)
12 Alba
13 Siol Ghoraidh
14 Rocket To The Moon
15 The Mighty Atlantic/Mara Theme
16 Hearts Of Olden Glory
17 Hearthammer

Rhythm Of My Heart to Every River in that order are my favourites. From (Stepping Down) The Glory Road to Siol Ghoraidh in that order are songs that I'm not sure if I like them or not. Rocket To The Moon is a song I don't like, although I don't hate it. The Mighty Atlantic/Mara Theme and Hearts Of Olden Glory in that order are both songs I don't like, but am not sure if I hate them. And Hearthammer is the only song on this album that I hate.

Post subject: Re: Runrig
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:02 am 

You can listen Alternative Rock songs on different website to enjoy your time. I often buy college papers online for educational help and have done so as well to improve my mental health because Alternative Rock music is so interesting and entertaining.

Post subject: Re: Best Dissertation Writers UK
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:35 am 

Students are required to complete their academic writing activities to enhance their grades throughout the semester and to maintain the same until the end of the program. To complete the academic dissertation, we provide complete dissertation writing services through our professional team of dissertation writers UK to the students so that they can get the right understanding of the procedures and the concepts effectively. We complete your dissertation before the deadlines provided by the instructors when meeting the standards and the requirements at the same time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:03 am 

Are you looking for someone who can provide you coursework essays? You can always buy coursework essays online to save your time as it is easily available and a fast approach. You can always rely on online help as it the amount of work increases in your education with each level.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:43 am 

Music provides the best relaxation to your mind. It is really good when you have your required mind freshness. As an academic writer, I am working on best term paper writing services that are really helpful for students and professionals.

Post subject: Speedypaper discounts
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:14 am 

Are you looking for cheap and reliable academic writing services? Discover speedypaper discounts and purchase essays for little money. Lots of promotions available.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:02 pm 

top thread! thx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:56 am 

My name is Monika Jacob, and I am working as an expert writer at Masters Dissertation Writing Services online, our mission is to help students in their academic writing tasks. Students can hire our expert writers today and get most quality work within deadline.