Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Good Idea?
I like this idea 71%  71%  [ 22 ]
It could help 26%  26%  [ 8 ]
Don't think it'll have any effect 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Bad Idea 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 31
 Post subject: Re: RP Help Thread *General Version*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm 
Animation Source is my home!
Animation Source is my home!

Oh, boy... Let me point out some things.

1. This isn't a roleplay, so it can't be dead. This is a help topic to advertise your active roleplay(s) to get others to join. It was also used to discuss roleplay ideas. You really should read the first post of the topic and the last couple of posts before you try to look smart and only end up embarrassing yourself.

2. This is a stickied topic, so it always stays on the front page. It's not going anywhere!

3. Take your own advice. Wait, that's my advice, so, well, take MY advice that I have given you over and over again. This topic hasn't been posted in for over ten months, and while it would be all right to post in it if you had something intelligent to say, you're really just spamming and trying to be smart with me because I corrected your mistakes in the other rps. I hate to tell you, but you're only going to get yourself reported by trying to get me into trouble.

4. This topic is actually helpful to people, so I'm rather ticked that your spamming it. Hopefully someone will come in and add some decent conversation and discussion. Well, while I'm here...

ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS: Where are you guys?! :D I hope to see this part of the boards active again soon. If you are still around, please check out my discussion topic here. Our community seems rather scattered lately, so maybe this topic will help us all connect again and bring the rp board back to life!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12