Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Ronno's confession
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:25 am 

Bambi stared at himself in the lake's reflection. He couldn't get Ronno's image out of his head. For some strange reason, Bambi had felt a connection with the dark brown deer. But it was obvious Ronno didn't feel a connection with Bambi. "Bambi?" A familiar voice said. He couldn't believe his ears. "Ronno? What are you doing here?" Bambi turned around to face Ronno. He looked the dark brown deer up and down. He looked nervous. "I'm sorry for acting so mean to you earlier. I just.." Ronno's ears were down, and he was trembling. "You what?" Bambi prompted. "I didn't know what to say to you, so I just tried to show off." Ronno continued. Bambi was getting nervous. What was Ronno trying to tell him? "I think I'm in love with you, Bambi." Ronno looked Bambi in the eyes. Bambi couldn't believe what he just heard Ronno say. "I-" Bambi started but he was interupted by Ronno kissing him. Bambi was very surprised by this move, but he kind of liked it. Ronno pulled away from Bambi, and looked away. "I'm sorry.." Ronno said. "No, don't say sorry." Bambi said. Ronno looked up at Bambi hopefully. "I love you too, Ronno." Bambi said.

Attachments:
Bambi x Ronno..jpg
Bambi x Ronno..jpg [ 39.76 KiB | Viewed 186 times ]