Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 674 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Roi's graphics & requests. IMAGE HEAVY! -CLOSED-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

UPDATE: My styles aren't limited, my preferences are shown below. So to make this simple,
I'm going to be kinda picky about how I'm going to take requests.
If I think either of my graphic friends would be better suited for the job, I'm going to redirect you [if they're open].

Hey all. For times when I'm bored and have a make-a-graphic craving, I'm taking requests for avatars and/or sigs ^^
I can also re-size if you already have an avie but is too big or edit a current avatar.

-

MY SOURCE GALLERIES!
*If no link, then there's no gallery yet. If it's not listed, then it never will be.*

Balto + TLK + Spirit + ADGTH + Brother Bear + F&tH + Aristocats + O&C + L&tT + Robin Hood + Bambi + Anastasia + Jungle Book + HTTYD + Rio + P&tF

-

ONLY 3 RULES!
-
1. This is more of a friendly reminder. Since I'm making sigs, I thought you should know it's smart to use one at a time
for you can always use the other(s) later. Also just saying so you don't get in trouble and I don't have to come after you.
(according to the rules)
-
2. Read the first post! This is where my status and everything is. Updates will be posted at the very top in red. Read the first post, and there won't be any issues. ^^
-
3. Please include a decent size image for the graphic (by this I mean NOT thumbnails)!!! I can always resize them SMALLER, but NOT bigger!
I mean I can always try if you can't get bigger images, but it'll look REALLY BAD, and that'll bother me more than you.

I'll take three sigs at a time, for they take longer than avies to make (as long as the avie's not real detailed... which I doubt I could do anyway).
I'm good at keeping up with these, so I should have openings often. Let me know if I overlooked you, or owe you a graphic.

Examples and styles below.

Avies:

For anyone to use! ...some. They're ordered by which are mine, and which are public to use. All I ask for is credit ["(c) RD" in your sig or something]. ;]
If you see an avie that you like and would like to use but is under my examples and is for my use only, please ask. I may let you use it.

Code: Select all
   [u]Avatar[/u]
    Image(s): One image for best quality. Two if you want one for the background and the other transparent.
    Text: If you want something write, and what color(s). Note that my best avies look better with NO text. But that may just be me...
    other: Border, texture, brightness, no back ground (yesh I can do that, but it often makes the image too big to use on this site), clip art, what I think looks best, etc...
oh, and what part of the image you want in the avie.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mine ^

Yours v
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

CLICK HERE FOR AVENGERS AVIES!

Sigs:

Mah siggehs come in a few different styles. Browse down and find one to your liking!

Note that sig examples are NOT for public use UNLESS noted otherwise! Thank you.

-

Style 1: [FIRST EXAMPLE IS FREE TO USE. ...just FYI.]

Summery: Shape for the bar, an image or up to three or four for the inside of the bar, and option for one outside. Textures can be added for nice effects.

[u]Signature[/u]: Read summery of style before filling out!
    Style: 1
    Image(s): Using the style example, tell me what image you want where. Or if you want me to 'wing it', that's fine too.
    Text: If you want something write, and what color(s).
    Other: Brushes [if you have one in mind (leaves, stars, blood, for example)], textured, clip art, what I think looks best, etc...
    Bar: What shape? Can be simple as a rectangle. The shape will be made to be like a silhouette.

--

Style 2:

Summery: I call this the 'collage' style. Several images in one sig. I'd rather make without any transparency needed
(The title to '300' sticking out of the top), but sometimes there are exceptions cause it just looks better.
If you want this style, please don't give me more than 3 or 4 images. Or it'll just look to crowded and fugly.

Style: 2
    Image(s): Using the style example, tell me what image you want where. Or if you want me to 'wing it', that's fine too.
    Other: Brushes [if you have one in mind (leaves, stars, blood, for example)], textured, clip art, what I think looks best, etc...

--

Style 3:

Notice the extra small image on the opposite corner of these two sigs. ^ v
Also an option for this style.

Summery: I've been trying to go for a simple image with a transparent background on a colorful and/or decorative bar.
Though it seems I can't make it look good enough with just that, and textured a second image for the background.

Style: 3
    Other: Brushes [if you have one in mind (leaves, stars, blood, for example)], textured, what I think looks best, etc...

--

Style 4: [Read requirements for this CAREFULLY! If you don't, I simply won't make it if you don't follow the requirements.]

Summery: This new style consists of 5 avies. I WILL NOT use avies made by someone else. If you have five you made, I will use. Or you can link 5 images, and I'll make them into avies myself [the avies in both sigs were all made by me (for more example avies)]. Specify what colors you would like, and the usual text and what-nots.

Style: 4
    Other: Brushes [if you have one in mind (leaves, stars, blood, for example)], textured, what I think looks best, etc...

--

Style 5:

Summery: Only two images needed for this one. A WHOLE body for the left or right side, and one for the background/bar.
If you'd like to add a third image for the texture that'd be helpful, but if not that's fine, just tell me what you have in mind and I can try my best and improvise.

Style: 5

--

Style 6:

Summery: This one is fairly new that I'd like to try out more. Just a background that's fairly plain with textures and/or brushes and only text from quotes, lyrics, or whatever.

Style: 6

--

Style 7: [EXAMPLE IS FREE TO USE. ...just FYI.]

Summery: I didn't think about this, but I guess this one could be a style of it's own. Simple pic (that means ONE only please) that is textured and given some brushes effects and a border (border optional though). Text optional, but I think this style looks best without it.

Style: 7

And lastly here's some sigs that anyone can use as long as they give credit. 8]

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImage
+| avie [c] RD | Sig by the awesome Hunter! 8D |?| BALIE OD IALPON. |+

Last edited by Roi Doberwolf on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 70 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Roi's graphics (avatars and signatures)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:15 pm 

Type of graphics: Signature
Image(s): http://i34.tinypic.com/xnhseb.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/4ic188.jpg
Text: In a maroon color, Charter (and then a heart).
Other: Suprise me with a background, text font, and if you could show most of Charter's upper body in the second picture part and also fade into the other picture, that'd be awesome!

Can't wait! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 pm 

thanks for bein' my first request MHP! ^^
hm...I don't know what to do with the background... would you like a transparent no background?

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:23 pm 

Sure! And no problem. I'm probably going to stalk this topic quite a bit, just so you know, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:25 pm 

teehee, you're welcome to it! I only hope I can make it look ok ^^;

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 pm 

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll look awesome! :wink: *listens to music and waits anxiously*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 pm 

Sorry to keep ya waiting. ^^;
How's this? Image

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:02 pm 

O.O Awesome! I love it! *stumbles for words* Thanks! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:05 pm 

You're very welcome! ^^
At first I didn't like it, but after fading the border I'm satisfied with it :D

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:06 pm 

You out did yourself, Roi. It's fantastical! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:08 pm 

Aw, thanks :3
It makes me happy that you like it so! I have it saved so if there's ANYTHING you'd like changed let me know :wink:

ImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Roi's graphics & requests (avatars and signatures)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:18 pm 

Type of graphics: avie
Image(s): http://www.keyframeonline.com/piq/animp ... ldog_a.jpg
Text: Why?
other: nah

The Aftermath is Secondary

Lovely sig by Hunter! Avatar found...somewhere

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm 

I don't really excel at avies, but I gave it a shot: Image

Then I thought it could use a border, up to you which to use, if you use them ^^; Image

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 pm 

Could you put the text on?

The Aftermath is Secondary

Lovely sig by Hunter! Avatar found...somewhere

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 pm 

Ohhh, "Why?" was the text... hehe... sorry about that. Sure thing, just give me a sec...

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 674 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next