Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Relationships
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Who do you think would make the better couple :roll:

Dodger and Rita
Dodger and Georgette
Tito and Georgette
OR
Einstein and Rita

Post subject: Re: Relationships
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

I'm fully a fan of the Dodger x Rita paring.
(but Einstein x Rita is kinda cute, too ^u^)

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:37 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I totally agree i wish there would be a OAC 2 with Dodger and Rita as a couple because i would cry :D

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:38 pm 

Touché 8) That would make me so flippin' happy! And maybe if they had some official puppies, too ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 am 
Beginner
Beginner

I would seriously love it if they had puppies :D :P but i worried if they do make a second one it might be like other sequels and ruin it and i do NOT want that happening because it is and AMAZING film

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:46 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Dodger and Rita as one couple then Tito and Georgette as another would be perfect

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:41 am 
Beginner
Beginner

I totally agree
The one coupling I SERIOUSLY HATE WITH ALL MY HEART is Dodger and Angel ( Lady and the Tramp 2 ) I hate the idea o them together. My friend thinks the same and she has started writing a fanfic about Angel tricking Dodge into dating her and in the end Rita kills her ( or something like that I was to busy laughing to hear properly ). Sorry Dodger and Angel fans but I seriously hate them two together and I don't feel bad about saying it! :drunken: :twisted: :D

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm 

I actually have a soft spot for the Dodger x Angel pairing, but the thing that makes me not totally into them is the fact that they're both from waaaay different time periods (Angel from 1911 and Dodger from the 1980's) and that Dodger is too old for her. I believe Dodger to be around his mid twenties (human age) and Angel's just a puppy (maybe fourteen/fifteen in human years).
By the way, dodgerxritafan, I'd love to read your friend's fanfiction XD It sounds interesting.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:53 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Yeah she finished writing it yesterday but she couldn't upload it so I did it for her. I posted it on fanfiction.net.
It is called Confusion. If you ant to read it just search for me on there and read her story.
I agree with the fact of the time periods and age thing but I still don't like the idea of them together (sorry no offence meant there) because she just doesn't have the same street smarts as Dodger whereas Rita knows how he operates and what he will be doing at most points in time.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:06 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Dodger and Rita, they mesh together very well. ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:23 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Yes they do! I can't really talk to any of my friends about this (apart from the one) because none of them have seen it :shock:
So it is nice to say all de things I think about O&C without people criticising or even knowing it's me :D :bom:

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:25 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

This is my friends story. :lol:

A while after all the trouble with Sykes had died down, everything was becoming normal and calm. Fagin
had a job, the gang almost had enough money to rent a small apartment somewhere in Manhattan and sell
the old barge; but the best news that everyone had received during that wonderful year was that Rita
was pregnant... And the father of her un-born litter was The King Of The Streets: Dodger.

However, no matter how good everything seemed there was always something that was waiting to try and
spoil things for the new family. Since the start of Rita's pregnancy Dodger had been receiving
strange parcels every now and again containing a new pair of glasses, assuming they were from Rita
he happily wore them... not knowing the trouble they would bring to him. As day turned into weeks,
Rita became more and more unstable on her feet so for that reason, along with others which he decided
not to say,Dodger told Rita she couldn't go out onto the streets until she had given birth to the
pups.

About a week before the due date Dodger was out on the streets (wearing a pair of his new glasses)
when he noticed a familiar figure walking towards him, hesitantly he stepped forward.
"...Rita?...What are you doing out here, are you alright," but before Dodger could carry on being the
protective father he noticed that Rita's bulging baby belly turned back into her previous slim, flat
stomach . believing he had become a father Dodger walked up to Rita nuzzling her neck affectionately
"Rita you had the pups! are they back at the barge... c'mon lets go back I want to meet them."
Dodger said as he turned heading back to the barge, however before he could take more then 10 steps
Rita called him back
"Dodgie, what are you talking about? I was never pregnant!" Rita said with an onze of annoyance in
her voice.

After Rita said she had never been pregnant, she and Dodger were nuzzling each other when suddenly...
BANG!!! Rita lay limp and lifeless on the alley floor as blood trickled out of two holes in her side.
Through his tears of grief Dodger could see the shape of another canine walking towards him, thinking
it was the person who had shot Rita he ran at the oncoming dog. As he got closer he started to be able
to notice features of the dog: it was female, pregnant, a Saluki/Afghan Hound/Sight Hound breed and when
he was stood in front of the female he realised who it was... It was Rita!
Confused Dodger just stood looking at her,
"Rita.... How, What?" After a quick glance back he realised his mistake. In the blast of smoke his
corrupted, spelled glasses had fallen off his head revealing the now-dead Rita's true self: It was
Angel!
Sorry for the mistake he made Dodger turned to face Rita wanting to apologise, but she was gone. His
head dropped in guilt and he made his way back to the barge.

When he arrived he saw that all the gang were gathered around Rita's bed, and he heard the sound of
someone softly crying inside the bed; the gang turned to face him with big smiles on their faces. As
usual Tito was the first to speak up
"Yo Dodger man where you been?" He said as Francis tilted his head towards the bed, Einstein just sat
looking dazed. Slowly Dodger made his way over from the steps to the bed... only to discover Rita
lying next to 5 tiny puppies. Rita looked up from cleaning one of the puppies with tears of joy
filling her eyes, she tried to speak but the exhaustion from the birth made her unable to do anything
but lie still looking back and forth from the puppies to Dodger and vice versa. Tito, Einstein and
Francis left the new parents alone with their pups just as Dodger was climbing into Rita' make shift
bed. They spent sometime whispering to each other until exhaustion caught up with her and Rita fell to
sleep under the watchful eye of Dodger: King Of The Streets, Master Thief, Proud Father of 5. Dodger
remained awake until all of his fellow house mates were sleeping soundly, then he lay his head down on
the soft fur of Rita's back and drifted to sleep thinking about how good his life had turned out.

The End.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:38 pm 

Oh, yeah, I read it on FF.net and I loved it xD Your friend's a talented writer, too.

...now I wanna go draw DodgerxRita pictures to put in my fanart gallery...

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:53 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Great story! :3

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:35 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Thanks she was really nervous about it so se will be SO happy to no that people like it :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next