Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Pack House (Werewolf RP)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Do You Want Join The Pack House?

Just a note to anybody wanting to join and to current members, I will not be accepting anymore characters already in the foster home. My reason for this is that I want all the foster wolves to have an established relationship with one another, and that cannot happen if new wolves are constantly being added. I will, however, still accepted lone wolves and humans. Both of these characters have the opportunity to become part of the Silver Foster House.

Also, one more note, if anyone wants to join as another characters who is not a werewolf or human (i.e. vampire, witch, werewolf hunter, ect...), you can PM me a bio and a short paragraph of what your character would bring to the roleplay. Wait until I accept your character through PMs before posting the bio on this topic and posting as this character. I want to expand the story of this roleplay, so some dangerous creatures would add some action and excitement. If you have any ideas for new characters or new events, feel free to PM me!

Link To House Plans: http://www.iaza.com/work/110513C/iaza16277652415300.png

Introduction

This is based off a roleplay that I created a couple years back, and I know some of you will remember this. Some of you may also know that I recently dropped out of all my open roleplays because I could not keep up with them and school and work and all the regular stuff that goes on in life. Because the open roleplay I was staying in seems to have died, I thought I could afford to open my own roleplay and still be able to keep up with it. I want as many people to join as possible, but everyone must be willing to post well. For an example of posting well check out this or this.

Plot

To everyone who lives on 99th Street, the Silver Stream Foster Care Home is just a larger house with lots of teenages all living inside under the care of two very generous adults. What they don't know is how different this foster home is. Mr. and Mrs. Silver are actually werewolves, taking in strays from the streets. After recieving the bite, most teen wolves go off on their own. The Silver Stream pack gives them somewhere to stay. But when you have a house full of teenagers, no matter what species, the fur is going to fly. Sibling rivery, human relationships, falling in love, learning to hate, and never being able to leave until your nineteen. The humans have no idea what these wolves are going through.

A Mini Guide To Werewolves

The best definition of a werewolf that I can give is they are humans that have the power to turn into a larger and stronger version of the common day wolf. There fore, they are not immortal, they live to about 120 years though that is very old for a werewolf, and live by human years. They are stronger than normal humans in there human form. They can only become full wolves in the light of Moon, but can change part way or one body part during the day time and the night of New Moon. They must change on the three nights of the full moon. They can range from very human to very rugged, depending mostly on pack life. Post "New Moon" if you have read all this. They are also blood thirsty, though not in the literal sense as vampires. There is a ten thousand year old war between vampires and werewolves, so they natually don't get along, but of course there are a few exceptions. The only things that can kill them are silver, fire, or another werewolf. Another name is lyncanthrope. The scientific name is loups-garoux, pronounced lupe-ga-roo.

Rules

Basic rules apply
Rated PG13
No one liners excpet writer;s block
The story will probably get intricate and a little confusing, so read every post! (if you are confused at any time, pm me)
Only werewolves and some humans (pm if you would like to add a different species)
I will accept only a fair few lone werewolves
Have Fun!!!!!!!!

Characters

The Pack

Loners

Humans

Other Creatures

Bio Form

Full Name:
Nicknames:
Personality:
History: - mainly just how they got the bite and were thrown out by their familes.
Crush:
Mate:
Children:
Werewolf/lonewolf/human:
School?:
Age bitten:
Age they came: - to the foster home
Family:
Other:
Font:
Human Appearence:
Wolf Appearence:

My Characters

Full Name: Luna Rose Wagner
Nicknames: Luna
Personality: Luna is a natural rebel who enjoys breaking the rules and getting in and out of trouble for the thrill. She secretely wants to feel free and know that nobody owns her. She does love to get on everybody's every last nerve for fun. She could be a kind and caring person if she really wanted to, but she just doesn't see why she should.
History: She joined a gang that was actually a pack of werewolves. Her boyfriend changed her, but she soon grew to hate him. She run away and has been living alone since. She still fears that they will come for her.
Crush: open
Mate: none
Children: none
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: Lone Wolf
School?: yes, but she's failing - Junior
Age bitten: 16
Age they came: not there yet
Family: none
Other: still wears the gang's necklace: This
Font: Dark Blue
Human Appearence: This
Wolf Appearence: This

Full Name: Matthew David Harrison
Nicknames: Matt
Personality: Matt loves to joke around and pretends to be cocky and vain just for the fun of it. He is protective over his friends and worries a lot about his older brother.
History: Matt got into a huge fight with Griffin when they were home alone, and he phased before him and attacked him. He didn't cause much damage but Matt was still infected.
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: Werewolf In Pack
School?: yes -Freshman
Age bitten: 9
Age they came: 10
Family: Griffin (brother)
Other: none
Font: Orange

Full Name: Griffin James Harrison
Nicknames: Griff
Personality: Griffin is a good leader, though he thinks he can never be wrong and is the king of making up excuses for his mistakes. He is also obidient and a stickler for the rules
History: Griffin was bitten at a really young age, but continued to live with his human family until he infect his little brother, Matt. Griffin did some research and found the Silver Foster Home.
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: Werewolf in Pack
School?: yes - Senior
Age bitten: 4
Age they came: 14
Family: Matt (brother)
Font: Dark Green

Full Name: Bridget Sonya Cooke
Nicknames: Bree, Biddy
Personality: Bree is a tom boy and rebellious if she doesn't agree with something. She is a fighter and a survivor. She knows how to stand up for herself. She is also klutzy and flirty, but also sweet, clever, and athletic.
History: She lives a normal human life.
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: Human
School?: yes - Junior
Age bitten: ------------
Age they came: ---------
Family: none
Font: Red
Wolf Appearence: none

Last edited by Black Rose on Thu May 12, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Pack House (Werewolf RP)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

New Moon!

Full Name: Regina Allison Smith
Nicknames: Sometimes people call her Reggie, but most of the time she goes by Regina.
Personality:
Regina is the outgoing, friendly, athletic type of girl. Although she can be naive at the worst of times, she is weary around strangers and shady people. She often speaks her mind and finds it hard to keep her sarcastic or inattentive thoughts to herself.
History:
Regina had the regular life of any other child. She lived in an average neighborhood but some shady people lived a few blocks away. One day, when she was riding her bike with her older brother, a man grabbed her as she stopped to tie her shoe. It turns out the man was a werewolf on the rampage and gave her the bite. She returned home a few days later, telling her parents what had happened. They did not understand at first but on the full moon, they were terrified of their daughter and threw her out on the streets. Regina found Mr. and Mrs. Silver soon after and has lived with them ever since.
Crush: Griffin
Mate: None
Children: None
Werewolf/Lonewolf/Human: Werewolf in Pack
School: 11th Grade - Junior
Age bitten: Nine years old
Age Fostered: Ten years old
Family: Dylan Smith (Older Brother - Not Werewolf)
Other: None
Font: Gold
Human Appearance: Here
Wolf Appearance: Here

Full Name: Cassandra Sonya Tamiya VanCleif
Nicknames: Goes by Sonya or Sony
Personality:
Sony is the artistic, reserved type. She isn't quick to make friends but is a really good one to have. She is the one who will think things through before she does anything at all, but when she has a rush, she can be clueless.
History:
Sony's parents died soon after she was born and was raised by her aunt. She lead a normal, or almost normal life until she was bitten by a nurse at the local hospital after having surgery on her broken leg. She fled from home after discovering what she was and lived with several different foster homes. She would only stay for two months, terrified that someone would find out who she was. Sony finally stumbled across the Silver's and has lived with them since then. She now goes to Solov Academy, a boarding school close to the high school most of the others go to. Although she should be a day student, she usually spends the night at the school in her dorm.
Crush: None
Werewolf/Lonewolf/Human: Werewolf in Pack
School: 10th Grade - Sophomore
Age bitten: Twelve years old
Age Fostered: Fifteen
Family: None
Font: Green
Human Appearance: Here
Wolf Appearance: Here

Full Name: William Joseph Robbia
Nicknames: William
Personality:
William is a fairly nice and friendly boy, and a very loyal friend. He keeps secrets he knows that shouldn't be shared but knows when some secrets need to be told. Aside from being a good friend, William is a good fighter and won't allow people to hurt those that he is close to. He has good intentions most of the time, but doesn't have a good way of showing them. Such as writing a poem to a girl he has a crush on and accidentally insulting her in it. But other than that, he's very nice.
History:
Bitten just before he went to Solov Academy (5th grade) and lived at the academy until Mr. and Mrs. Silver discovered his secret and became his legal guardians. Although he is part of their family, he usually lives at he Academy and doesn't know the others very well until he gets to know Sonya and starts visiting the house more often, getting to know his foster siblings.
Crush: He's more of a Casanova at heart, but has more of a crush on Luna than anyone else.
Werewolf/Lonewolf/Human: Werewolf (Although he spends a lot of time away from the others, he isn't a loner)
School: Junior at Solov Academy
Age bitten: Eleven Years
Age Fostered: Sixteen Years
Family: Deceased
Font: Black
Human Appearance: Click
Wolf Appearance: Click

Last edited by Ambassadeur Polar on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm 

Could I create a character that starts out human, but is bitten near the beginning?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 am 

Location: in college, hanging with friends instead of studying
New Moon

Full Name: Blake Bungee Basket-weaver
Nicknames: BB
Personality: revealed in RP
History: He was going home from school one day when he was attacked and transformed. He went home a day later and his parents beat him into transformation. He killed them in blind rage and fled from human sight and anything in general until he found the refuge.
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: werewolf
School?: Sophomore
Age bitten: 12
Age they came: 13
Family: he used to but not anymore
Font: this
Human Appearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/16%2 ... 30x439.jpg
Wolf Appearence: http://i.pbase.com/u15/elmwood/upload/4 ... deWolf.jpg

Full Name: Dakota (doesn't have last and middle name)
Nicknames: Cody
History: She was bitten when she was hanging out with her friends and having no adult supervision. None of her friends knew that she was bitten until she killed them, one by one while she was in her wolf form during the full moon. When she went back home after her hunt, her parents sent her away for protection and she has been on the move until she found the refuge.
School?: Freshmen
Age bitten: 10
Age they came: 12
Family: wished she had her family with her but no relations with them for fear of hurting them again
Human Appearence: http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi ... yspace.jpg
Wolf Appearence: http://www.tenan.vuurwerk.nl/reports/marionv/rwolf.jpg

Full Name: Elizabeth (doesn't have last and middle name)
Nicknames: Liz
History: doesn't like talking about it
School?: senior
Age bitten: 17
Age they came: 18 (just recently)
Family: she considers the pack to be her family
Human Appearence: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs17/300W/f/ ... mental.jpg
Wolf Appearence: http://www.dailypictures.info/free-pict ... -snow.html

Full Name: Cody Cale Cameron
Nicknames: Cody
History: He was playing with a couple of friends and they were straying away from adult supervision towards a forest that was rumored to be haunted when a giant wolf came along and attacked them, killing all of them except one which was Cody. A few years passed with his parents trying to hide him from public view but they failed when a teenage boy hit him in the face and called him a freak. He transformed in front of the boy and the boy ran and told his parents. They went and gathered people to kill him but his parents fended the attackers off long enough so that he could escape. He has been on the move ever since, not trusting another soul.
Mate: open
Children: none (possibly)
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: lonewolf
School?: Freshmen in college
Age bitten: 5
Age they came: not yet
Family: He doesn't like to talk about them
Other: a gold brace around his neck to symbolize that he is a wolf
Human Appearence: http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/35081-1 ... n+hair.jpg
Wolf Appearence: http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/ericlef ... 100068.jpg

I know about the names and appearances and I'm working on the personalities. I will get to them later on today if I'm accepted other than that. The transformations are into half wolf-human hybrids or parts of their bodies so they could do what they needed to by the way.

Last edited by Pure_one on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:12 pm 

Polar - Accepted.

Windancer - Of course!

Pure_one - I will accept you once you have names (since I can't put you on the first post without names of your characters XD). Anyways, when you do up-date with names, don't forget to add the secret word at the top.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 pm 

Location: in college, hanging with friends instead of studying
Oops. Forgot all about that. :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:15 pm 

That's okay. Just don't forget about it. Also, I think two of you characters have the same name. :? Cody and Cody?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 pm 

New Moon

Full Name: Laika Ray Adams
Nicknames: Lai, Laika
Personality: She is a leader in some ways, though she finds being in charge a bit awkward at times, when she gets the rare chance to lead. She can be stubborn and impulsive, and a bit hot-headed at times. She is curious, and surprisingly gentle to those younger than her, or those who get on her good side. She does have a softer side, and will let that show, but refuses to cry in front of others, or show pain.
History: An orphan, she hates to be a burden, usually roving the streets, occasionally returning to her foster home. This is when she stumbled upon the Silver Stream Foster Care Home. Driven by sheer curiousity, she ends up becoming a part of it.
Crush: Maybe Matt?? ...Maybe.
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: Human, at the beginning.
School?: Yes - Freshman
Age bitten: ----
Age they came: It happened really rcently, so fourteen. ;)
Family: No real, blood family that she knows about
Font: This sorta bronze-ish color.
Human Appearence: She has dark brown hair that has slight curls to it, giving it a wavy, bouncy appearance. It reaches her shoulders, and is rarely pulled back, even though it hangs over her eyes most of the time. She has a few freckles across her cheekbones and nose, and deep green eyes. She has the build of a dancer or runner, which hides her clumsiness.
Wolf Appearence: Her dark brown fur is slightly wavy, and her eyes, while wolflike, remain green. Her ears are slightly larger than normal.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:55 pm 

Accepted, thanks for joining!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 pm 

Ooc:// I think we can start now. But, Pure_one, don't forget to add appearences some time soon! Also, everyone will play Mr. and Mrs. Silver until someone takes their roles.

Bic:// Luna's feet dangled off the edge of the dumpster she was laying atop of as she stared up at the pale blue morning sky. It was nearing noon about now on the autumn day which was surprisingly warm for October. The school parking lot that Luna was currently in was almost completely desereted, not surprising considering it was a Sunday. Still, tomorrow the highschool would be over-flowing with students, most of which were human. But Luna had caught the sent of a wolf here last week, and she was now determined to figure out what werewolf in their right mind would want to attend school. She had been to this highschool yesterday to further her investigation by signing up for classes on Monday, but she was not looking forward to returning to a place she had run away from almost a year ago.

Matt sat back against the old white bench that had paint peeling off of it. The bench sat inside a wooden gazebo that looked brand new compared to the furniture in and around it. Still, the fresh air felt good inside Matt's lungs, as they always did after a long week of school. Being cooped up inside a large building with hundred of other kids did nothing to calm Matt's nerves. Even though he liked to think himself as one of the calmest people in the Silver House, he still had to admit that being surrounded by humans brought out a bit of the wolf in him.

Griffin walked out of his bedroom on the fourth and top floor of Silver House, and he wondered down the three flights of stairs to reach the ground floor and the living room. The large room had three walls lined with couches and armchairs all facing the fourth wall with a mounted flat screen. That wall also led into the kitchen, which was Griffin's destination for a quick lunch. He could already smell a chicken soup simmering on the stove, his foster mother standing over the top of it and stirring it rythmitcally.

Bridget saved her half-written English paper and stood up from her desk. The assigment was dur the next day, but Bree had absolutely no modivation to finish it in a timely manor. Instead, she would be up until at least midnight finishing it. Despite her realizing this fact, Bree still wanted to make the most of the weekend and go for a run around town. Maybe she would run into someone while she was out. Bree hoped so; she was in desperate need for from socailness in her life.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

New Moon

Full Name:Chris Nicholas Obryan
Nicknames: Chris , Nick
Personality: Will reveal in RP.
History: He was kicked out after he attacked his abusive father.
Crush: More then one person, but who knows who he'll tell?
Mate: None.
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: Werewolf
School: Drop out
Age bitten: 15
Age they came: 14 is when he attacked his dad.
Family: His mom left his father, he doesn't remember her and he'd rather forget his father. He doesn't talk much about him.
Other: His eyes change to his bright wolf colored eyes when he becomes angry.
Font: This
Human Appearence: XXX
Wolf Appearence: XXX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Ooc:// I added a character to my other post, I'll just wait until he is accepted/unaccepted until I play as him ^^

Bic://Regina sat in the corner of her room, bending over in her leather swivel chair, writing frantically on a sheet of notebook paper. Her chair squeaked as Regina let out an irritable groan and balled up the paper, tossing it into the wastepaper basket. Two completely full pages sat on the left side of her desk and a large stack of many more papers on the right. Regina was never good at writing reports, especially on boring History subjects, and this wasn't going to change now. Throwing her hands up in surrender, Regina stood up and walked out of her room. She resisted the urge to flop down on her bed and take a five hour nap and headed down the two flights of stairs to the kitchen.

Her bedroom was on the third floor and she liked the view from her window. She could see all the way to the highschool and even could see the large building of Solov Academy in the distance. She walked into the kitchen and saw her foster mother and Griffin already in there. She waved in greeting, opening the pantry and pulling out a box of Pop Tarts. Pulling out a single, cellophane wrapped package, she ripped it open and look a large bite out of it.

Sony stood in the middle of her dorm room. When she had arrived that morning, the room had looked so plain, that Sony just had to do something about it. Now, the walls were covered in posters of her favorite artists, paintings, and a few band groups thrown in here and there. The old, faded blue comforter the school provided was folded up and shoved under the bed, long forgotten. In it's place was a red and white comforter with red and white pillows to match. The wooden desk that was already there when she had arrived now held up a Toshiba laptop, a large stack of canvases, and CD's stacked to the ceiling.

Sony had already put all of her clothes into the wardrobe that the school also provided, and she felt victorious. Her bedroom back home looked exactly the same, minus the laptop and massive wardrobe and Sony liked it that way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm 

Polar and Rumours - Both of your characters are accepted.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 am 

Hope you don't mind... I have some writer's block at the moment and the bio kinda sucks X3

Full Name:
Zac Chase
Nicknames: Zac
Personality: Will Reveal ~ (sorry, I can just NEVER stick to a set personality X3)
History: Zac used to live a normal life before he was dared by a few dumb classmates and sent to the forest as his challenge. There he was turned into the creature he is today and he was so traumatized by the accident he never went to his regular friends again. He stayed in the forest, not knowing how to change back into his wolf form and not really wanting to anyway. He was forced to on the full moons, of course, and eventually got the hang of it. Even though he could have gone back to school and back home, he decided it was best to leave everyone behind. He didn't want to risk A) People asking where he had been all the time he was gone & B) Hurting the ones he loved and trusted. And so, he ran away, eventually landing in the town where the foster home was...
Crush: Open
Werewolf/lonewolf/human: Werewolf (Lone)
School?: No, he's supposed to be a Junior, but doesn't go to school; he dropped out after he was bitten
Age bitten: 15
Age they came: He hasn't come yet
Family: None he's seen or heard from in the past 2 years
Font: Is it alright if I just use black?
Wolf Appearence: This & This

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 am 

Hunter - Accepted. Join in whenever you want.

Also, can everyone please post?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next