Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Operation: Catnap!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:59 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Oliver has grown up under Jenny's care in a loving enviornment in his house, and a good time on the streets when he goes to visit Dodger and the gang. He has also made new friends in the neighborhood- other pets who live the high life. But when some half brained crooks decide to kidnap all the high class pets for ransom, The downtown gang and the 5th Avenue crowd will have to work togethr to get back home.

Basically, what's happened is a year or two after the end of the first movie, as Oliver's grown and made other friends though kept in touch with the gang, the pets on Oliver's street, including himself and Georgette, have been kidnapped in a very 101 dalmations-eque way. The gang will hitch a ride in there with them, though the kidnappers won't know, and they will all end up in another state, trying to make their way back to New York. Fagin won't really appear in this nor will Winston or Jenny.

Available Characters:
[[original cast]]
Older Oliver - Orange Tabby (Me)
Georgette - Poodle
Dodger - Terrier mix
Rita - Saluki
Tito - Chihuahua
Francis (Frankie) - Bulldog
Einstein - Great Dane

[[Oliver's new friends]] - if you claim, you choose the look and personality
Tracie - A Samoyed(F) (Me)
Muffin(Muffie) - A Pomeranian (F)
Trueman - A Weimariner (M)
Coco - A Ferret (F)
Duke - A Lab (M) (lives in the same house as Diana)
(Princess) Diana - A Siamese cat (F) (lives in the same house as Duke)(Arcticfox56)
Felicity - A Bengal Cat (F)(ArcticFox56)

++Feel free to make up your own characters as well++
++You may have more than one character, but if you want more than one character on the list, ask me first++

My Forms:

Oliver
2 1/2 years old
Male
Orange Tabby
The coolest pet on the block, with knowledge of the best of both worlds of uptown and downtown. He's sort of been Dodgers apprentice for the last couple years, so he's pretty well groomed as a leader(and singer).

Tracie
3 Years old
Samoyed dog
She's rather beautiful and she knows it, though she's not quite as conceited as Georgette. She doesn't live life much differently than the average dog- as to say she doesn't enter shows or anything- so she is fairly even tempered and a little bit lazy. She's also kind and likes to hang out with the cats of the block.

Last edited by Adara on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Operation: Catnap!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:31 am 
Animation Source is my home!

Please, remove the two images that you've used, since they are drawings made by other artists from whom you don't have permission to use. If you won't remove them, you'll be warned (and then banned) for art theft.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

If I ask them and get permission, can I use them? The people are from dA.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:05 pm 
Living here
Living here

May I play as Felicity,Princess Diana,and maybe one of my own characters?Thanks you! :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:47 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Sure, just throw up their forms^^.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 am 

Adara wrote:

I doubt they'd give you permission since those are drawings, copyrighted and all, and the second one is a fan character of someone else. Please, take them down. If you wish to make a fan character, there are plenty of free linearts that you can use.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Alright, I'll take them down for the time being, but most of the people on dA are pretty nice and don't mind their pictures being shown around as long as you're not taking credit(which I'm not) for their work- most of us put in signatures so others can show them around and prove that we're the ones who did it. I did already ask though a day ago I think, and am waiting for their replies, so If they give me the okay, I'll put them back up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:44 pm 
Young pup

I've never watched Oliver & Company, but Catnap sounds like a good Operation
Denviton art are nice people too
Adara wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:55 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I know right? I just got persmission for the second picture so I'm using them both now. Feel free to join in if you'd like.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:44 am 

Adara wrote:
I know right? I just got persmission for the second picture so I'm using them both now.

If you got permission, please send me a PM with a screenshot that proves that the original artists allowed you to use those images since, without proof, we cannot allow you to post someone else's art.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:58 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yeah, I'll get to that later- I can't get screenshots here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:03 am 

Adara wrote:
Yeah, I'll get to that later- I can't get screenshots here.

Until you've shown me the permission, you HAVE TO take down the drawing, you're risking a warning for theft, I've already told you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 pm 
Living here
Living here

Hello again,Adara!^^ Here are Felicity and Princess Diana's forms!:)

(Princess)Diana
About 2 years old
Female
Siamese Cat
One of the cats around the block,always feels like being treated by royalty.She loves to be pampered up,so she spends most of her time around her owner being groomed.Plays around with Duke sometimes just for fun.

Felicity
2 and 1/2 years old
Female
Silver Bengal Cat
Another one of the cats around the block,loves hanging around with Tracie.She likes to roam the streets and hang with the group.Felicity loves to listen to Oliver's songs-for she thinks he is as magnificent as dodger-and follows him just to hear him sing.Felicity lives like no other cat,groomed sometimes,fed well,and taken care of.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:45 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello- your characters are accepted. We can start RPing now, and when we get a few more people, we can set the plot in motion I think.

Mid afternoon and Oliver was just blinking open his eyes. He often woke with the sun in the mornings to go find another place to sleep. Jenny was off at school as she was most days, and Winston was busy cleaning and cooking and otherwise tending to the house. Oliver yawned and stretched, rolling off the window seat he had been sun baking on, and landed softly on his paws, taking a nice jaunty walk to the kitchen where the cat door was and head outside, and down the back of the houses, his blue collar, new as he had outgrown his last, shimmering with it's golden engraved tag. He wondered what the gang was up to, or the posse. It got confusing calling both his street friends and his uptown companions both the gang, so Dodger and the others got to keep the name, while he called the pets around his block the posse.

Likewise, Sadie was just slipping out of her own house. Her owners, a young couple, both from money, went out during the day to do whatever it was socialites like themselves felt like doing. She seemed to remember Amelia saying she had a brunch with some women about some charity or other and Charles had noted he'd be working late. Thusly, she had the house to herself as the maid, Lupe an adorable young woman who was always dancing to some Latin music or other, was out shopping for dinner. She didn't have a dog door, but she'd learned how to force some of the swinging windows open and hopped out onto the outside ledge of it and then onto her stoop to trot down the stairs and see if Felicity or Diana or Oliver wanted to do something.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:41 am 
Living here
Living here

Like always,Diana was at home being pampered up.She was inside for awhile,but went outside to see if Oliver or anyone else was outside.Diana roamed around the block for awhile."I wonder where everyone is.."Diana had thought to herself for a bit,but then figured out they'd be somewhere else.

Felicity was with Sadie(the one who was trying to see if Diana or Felicity wanted to do something)a bit later.It had took Felicity about five minutes to find Sadie.Her tail moved a bit side-to-side as a greeting.