Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: OMG Your in my *Favs*!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:09 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I just felt like pointing out somthing that's been bugging me. Now we have art gallerlies so we can display our art and show our charectars and styles. Some art gallarieys are full of art. Some are quite empty. And some are completly empty.

Now the point of this rant is in empty galleries, there are comments. And what I am really annoyed about is peeople say things like~

Person 1: There is no art but I'll favour you anyway! ;)
Person 2: :( No art, oh well
Person 3: Well there is no art, but your my buddy so *FAVS*

I mean, what is the point. If there is no art why are galleries favored? It's just a waste. Favoring galleirys is whwen you like thier art, or if you'd like to remember they're page.

Now I know that some people do favour thier friends galleries to see when they post thier first art. Now this dosn't bother me a bit, but there is a button to favour they're gallery. The comment section is to comment about thier art, so isn't it a bit pointless posting just to say somthing like "OMG faves!!!" You don't HAVE to shout it aloud, just put them in your faves and comment on thier art when they have some. But seeing comments such as "I can't wait to see some art" Dosn't bother me, it kind of gives people confidence. While I'm on the suject..Isn't it a bit pointless even if they have art to shout out "Favs" e.t.c The comment section is to comment on thier art, and you could add that they're in your faves in your post anyway. But I consider about 10 messages togther saying "OMG faves" just spam.

Now, I'm clearly disgusing my thoughts. Anyone's free to post but if all you want to do is yell at how you dissagree, don't post. I don't mind if you disagree but post your point in a resonable manner. If your only going to post about how you hate this topic, and go yelling at my and other peoples points then 1. Post when you've calmed downn or 2. Simple, don't post, no ones forcing you. This is a topic not a place to flame.

Last edited by Fire_paw on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:12 am 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I think most people would agree to this one Fire....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:24 am 
Animation Source is my home!

I agree 100% with you on this. :lol:

Sig by Moki

I'm offering NO argument to any Animation Sourcer -Celtic Kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:11 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Yes and no on this. I do agree that fav'ing a bud's empty gallery is ridiculous. However, I do fav some people who're not the best artists because I like to see how they progress and improve. Also if you're buds with someone, you like to moniter their gallery so you can exchange ideas. But fav'ing galleries with little or no art is silly.

Valley of Darkness fanfic
http://baltosource.timduru.org/fanfic.php?ici=1&num=4616&lang=2&nsite=1

Post subject: Re: OMG Your in my *Favs*!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:46 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

This is something thats happened to me,

So i had a gallery but i had no art. This girl/guy said she was the first to fave my gallery. I said that i had no art but she didint listen. I had a feeling she just faved my art so i would like her/him.

Thats also very annoying, people faving empty gallery's just so the artist will be there friend! :x

All hale Steet! *bows*

Post subject: Re: OMG Your in my *Favs*!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:54 pm 

It's nice to know who's faved you, but just for the sake of being your first favorite is a bit pointless. Especially if you have none or little art in there.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]