=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Love so precious as gold [ lookie hurr ]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:16 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Plot-line and original characters [c] me

Has anyone ever watched a good movie, and at the ending, wondered what if? Well I had that reaction when I had re-watched Lady and the Tramp and Lady and the Tramp 2. And that's when I had an idea for a fan - fiction. What if Tramp and Lady had split up? And gone their separate ways. Now I can't reveal more, because I don't want to give away the entire plot ;)

I don't think I can do this project alone, I need help with designing more characters for the story. And drawing up title covers. To be honest, you must have some sort of artistic ability. You must be able to draw dogs, with decent canine anatomy. If your interested in working with me on this project, just show me some of your drawings.

So I don't leave you all hanging, here's an excerpt from the story:

"Pidge, it's like I don't even know you right now!" Tramp yelled, his fur bristled on end with irritation. He looked over at Lady, who had been perched on the porch of her backyard. She couldn't hide the pure anger and pain that had begun to build up in her bright brown eyes, which had seemed to darken as she got onto her paws. "How can you say that?! Tramp, this is all I ever wanted-all we ever wanted. And you want to leave because you're afraid of change?" She snapped back at him. The dark sky above them had become encased in rolling black cumulonimbus clouds, every now and again a roll of thunder would sound, ready to burst into rain. "Grow up.." She mumbled. The two canines stood there, starting at each other for a long moment. The sky had finally exploded with the crack of lightning, a light rain drizzled down onto them. It was almost as if the weather could read their feelings, as if the storm was within their own torn hearts. "I'm not that moonstruck rabbit that used to trail behind you all the time, Tramp. I...I want to settle down, to start a family. Why can't you understand?" Lady said walking over to her mate. Tramp lowered his head, staring down into the dark grass. "I don't want this life. I want to be free, off leash. And...I want you to come with me" Tramp said somberly, though he knew, Lady would never leave her home for the life he wanted. Lady shook her head, and furrowed her eye brows once more. "If you loved me...you'd understand and drop this silly idea of running away...Because...Because I won't leave my home, Tramp" Her eyes pleaded. "Maybe...Maybe I don't belong here" Tramp replied, "Maybe you don't" Lady snapped back, with a bit more intensity in her voice. Tramp was taken aback, he looked down at her. Lady was just as shocked as he was. "Fine...I'll leave then! Since I don't belong here" He growled before turning away, and making his way to the white picket fence. Lady could feel the tears about to pour from her eyes, "Fine! See if I care...you go out there and have your free life. And...and if the dog catchers find you, don't come crying at my porch!" She yelled before vanishing behind her doggy door. Tramp was in an utter shock, his ears lowered and he walked over to the fence. Walking backwards through the hole in the fence, he had pulled his red collar off in the process, leaving it in the wet grass. Giving Lady's yard once last glance, he vanished into the night. All was quiet, except for the soft sobbing from the other side of Lady's doggy door.

Last edited by Stunner on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Love so precious as gold ;;
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:35 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

We all knew it was bound to happen someday... Very nice fic; I can't wait to see what happens next!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:06 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Too bad this isn't as popular as I hoped :/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 pm 

I like it very much, though :lol: does my attention count? :lol: Also, I could help you with some artistic stuff if you'd like.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Lord, I haven't been online in forever. Hopefully someone else will be interested? Do not lock this thread, by the way. Le bump.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Thank you ^^