Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Laying Jenna plush for sale!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:28 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I really hate posting this type of stuff, but I'd figured maybe someone would want her. :p Anyways, I have a laying Jenna plush for sale. She is only $50.00 + shipping. :) Here is a picture of her below. (I'm trying to sell her in order to save up for a sitting Jenna, which I have always wanted.)

She is in a good condition. Let me know if you are interested in her, thank you.

Post subject: Re: Laying Jenna plush for sale!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:15 pm 

I'm sorry but the pic of laying Jenna isn't no where to be seen on here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:58 pm 
Animation Source is my home!
Animation Source is my home!

The image works fine on my end. But if anything, it's too big.

I personally think 50 dollars is waay to much for a stuffed animal. I don't what it is with the Balto merchandise, but people are seeing it as a source of income. These toys were originally priced at $19.99 at Toys R Us in 1995. There's no way that they're worth over 100 dollars now. I would sell them for two or five dollars. lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:59 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

You'd be surprised what people will pay for collectibles lol.

Anyway, I don't know if you'll get any buyers here just advertising an image and price. If you were to put this on sites like Amazon and eBay you might have a better chance, since there's a protection guarantee that comes with buying through them, among other things.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:07 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Mighty wrote:
The image works fine on my end. But if anything, it's too big.

I personally think 50 dollars is waay to much for a stuffed animal. I don't what it is with the Balto merchandise, but people are seeing it as a source of income. These toys were originally priced at $19.99 at Toys R Us in 1995. There's no way that they're worth over 100 dollars now. I would sell them for two or five dollars. lol

Yeah I agree. I personally think that the only reason prices have raised on them is because people keep buying them at high prices, so then others see that it is ''worth'' more and it causes the prices to raise even higher. Honestly I don't think they are worth over 100 dollars. If anything maybe a good $30 or $40 dollars due to their age. But then again, it would be wonderful to see them being listed for $19.99 like they were back in the day. :mrgreen:

As for this topic though, it should be locked now as I have sold this Jenna off about a month ago. I might be getting a sitting Jenna finally today if all goes well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Advertisement