=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: { ☓ } » junkyard dogs. open. new and accepting
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:14 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Welcome to the Junkyard

The door slams shut behind you, the bag over your head comes undone just enough for you to move it from your eyes. You open your eyes wide, your chest heaves with the panic that flows quickly through your veins. Where are you!? Where are your friends?! You blink your eyes hard your vision is blurred. WHAT IS GOING ON!? You begin to bark, to growl in the pure state of confusion. You hear a door slam behind you and just as you are about to turn you feel your cage lurch and your whole body slams against the hard steal bars before you. The world goes black around you...

Movement... You can feel it around you. You are being moved, no your cage is being moved. Thud... You feel it dropped on the ground and without thinking you are on your feet and out of the cage. You are shaken, and dazed, you blink over and over again until a weird feeling makes your skin crawl. Craning your neck you peer down at a thick leather collar around your neck. Then you hear it...

Your head snaps up and before you, there just on the horizon, a large chain link, blinking and sparking electric gate begins to move. A heavy breeze blows the dry desert around your. You freeze, what has happened to you? You feel your muscles tense and your ears pin your ready for anything that rests behind that gate. That's when you see him.. Out of the shadows a large dog stares you down, his striking orange eyes peer into your soul. He is daring you, but it is clear that the choice is yours...

Your next move will determine your fate.

Welcome to the Junkyard, you are a new arrive that I can tell. The look on your face is of pure terror and I must admit that I do feel rather bad for you. Well that is a lie, I do not care how you feel nor do I have any sympathy for you. You were picked for a reason, and you have one of two options. 1. Follow the large dog before you into the Junkyard. or 2. Take your chances in the desert. Honesty, I do not care what you pick it is your life after all, but I can promise you this, neither choice is easy. But hey it's yours to make.

The Junkyard - x x : Ahh I see that you have chosen option one, well then I welcome you to a life full of purpose. Here you are part of something much greater than the stacks of cars that you see laid out before you. Here you are part of a pack of stray dogs that were hand picked by our masters off of the streets in big cities spread through out the world. What they saw in you? Ha! I have no idea, guess you will just to prove that. But there is one thing that you should know about this place, you will ALWAYS pull your weight and if you do not you will end up back where you started. In the desert. Oh and yes there is one name that you should NEVER forget and always recognize it when spoken. Freddy Krueger. Yes like the murderer and yes he has about the same temper and purpose. Watch your step, you are resting in his pack.

But anyways, here you are part of a unit, a working life. Here you live off what we are given, you live in the cars, and you protect this land with your life. No matter what. We do not accept outsiders. The only ones allowed in are the ones that enter through the gates when Krueger lets them in. Period. You can not leave, and no one but the selected are welcome.

There are places in the fence where a dog can scoot in and out as they please but if you are caught doing so you will face the consequences of your actions. Here each dog has their own cars to call their own, there are dens. We live off the rats, and mice, and times lizards that enter into our yard. The masters also drop off food every now and again but they never come into the gates. We have one water source, it is somewhat like a well that lays off to the far end of the yard, it is fed by a fresh water tubes that leads to no where. The only real harm in here is each-other.

The Desert- x x : So you decided to go with option two? Well from the bottom of my heart I wish you the best of luck, if that is what you need. Out here there is no pack, no order, no leader and no friends to protect you. It is a free for all world.. Here you live off of what you can find, it is harsh, if you can find shelter you are lucky, and I would suggest protecting it with your life. For someone is always watching over your shoulder. Here you are completely on your own, unless you can make a friend or two. Food is hard to come by and water is even harder.

You are now known as an unwelcome dog, you will never see the inside of the Junkyard unless you are lucky enough to get on the good side of a pack dog. But of course that is the easy part, you then have to build up the guts to confront Krueger and hope he does not rip into threads. Which then not only you would be out on the desert but so would your little pack friend, and now you two are on his hit list. And believe me, his hit list is short because he ALWAYS comes after them. But enough about that! You have made your choice and you are happy with it, yes?

The desert is a hard, and unforgiving place where you are basically doomed to die, so if you have chosen to enter into this world I do hope that you have some experience living in harsh land. You will need all of your survival instinct and all of your strength. If you are brave and smart enough the Junkyard may give you one more chance and the gates may open up to you, but I would not get my hopes up. Here your only food source are the quick lizards, rodents, and birds that you can manage to run down and catch. Your water source is ANYTHING you can find. Of course, if you are brave enough, you can take your chance at breaking into the Junkyard and getting a drink from their water. This place is harsh.

The Rules of Conduct are easy and I really hope that you all read them c:.

✗ Do not join with a small dog. They will not live, period. You are living in the harsh lands of the desert and within a junk yard.

✗ If you want to make a female please try and make a male, how ever, if you can only play one character I understand. Just make what you can handle and pay attention to genders.

✗ This role play is a PG role play. Children will be reading and I expect all of you to act like adults. No explicit content. If you have to ask yourself if this is to far, more likely than not it is.

✗ Stay active. If you do not post within a week I will message you. After two days (without an answer) you will be removed from the role play. If you return you may rejoin but you will be starting over.

✗ Romance is aloud, and so is drama. I love drama and welcome it with open arms! But do not be a drama king or queen. And do not make your character perfect. They all come from a hard past and all have their issues.

✗ You may challenge any dog for their rank. Even the alpha, but I doubt I will give it up ^^ lol. If you want to challenge for the rank please message them and then me. c: It will work smoothly that way.

✗ Feel free to make your own forms. I like to see your creativity. But please include: Name, Gender, Age, Breed, Personality, Rank, Decision (desert or junkyard), Crush, Mate, Pups, and A real image. No anime or art please!

✗ No wold hybrids. Dog breeds ONLY!

✗ Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

✗ Only TWO character of yours may have a high ranks. Guard / Hunter / Beta / Delta / Alpha. But not in the same rank category. The others must be a subordinate or a loner. Unless of course you are chosen to be the mate of more than one.

Ranks

Alpha

Ferdinand

[ Reserved for Ferdinand's mate ]

✗✗✗

Beta

Venice

[ reserved for Venice's mate ]

✗✗✗

Delta

✗✗✗

Gamma

Peter

✗✗✗

Lead Hunter

Duke

✗✗✗

Lead Fighter

Midnight

✗✗✗

Lead Scout

✗✗✗

Lead Guard

✗✗✗

Hunters

Zelda

✗✗✗

Fighters

✗✗✗

Scouts

✗✗✗

Guards

Misha
        Astro

✗✗✗

Shamans
        Snow

✗✗✗

Healers

✗✗✗

Caretakers

✗✗✗

Pup Sitters

open

✗✗✗

Mothers

open

✗✗✗

Pups

✗✗✗

Omegas

✗ Ferdinand ✗

BASICS
        name :: Ferdinand
        nickname :: Call him whatever

PERSONAL

personality :: Ferdinand is a very heavy pawed leader, he means business and for your best interest I would suggest you stay on his good side. He is one that is known for acting first and then asking question later, and believe me he is a force to be wrecked with. He was chosen to be alpha for a reason, and that is he is a cruel male who knows what he wants and does not take well to laziness. You get one strike not three and after that one you are out. He has a stone cold glare that would break even the strongest of them and he will always and for ever protect his pack with his life. He is almost emotionless or rather rarely shows them to anyone, he has never ever felt the warmth of cupids arrow and doubts he ever will. His one love is leading this pack and no one will take that away from him. He is a blood thirty, gun flinging, large male who knows what is the best for himself and his pack.

parents :: unknown.
        siblings :: unknown.

YOU LOOK SNAZZY
        eyes :: Brown
        breed :: Central Asian Ovcharka

HEY, CUTIE
        crush :: open
        mate :: open
        offspring :: open

✗ Venice ✗

BASICS
        name :: Venice
        nickname :: n/a

PERSONAL

personality :: Venice is an overall caring and a extremely social
        companion. she can also be quite stubborn when she sets her mind
        to something, and when someone happens to go against what she
        tells them to do, she will tend to be aggressive. she does however
        prefer to keep fairly unknown, not letting too many other dogs
        know her on a personal level. although she may not always seem like
        it, she will stop at nothing to protect others close to her.

parents :: unknown
        siblings :: unknown

YOU LOOK SNAZZY
        coat :: smooth, short
        eyes :: Amber
        breed :: German Shepherd

HEY, CUTIE
        crush :: n/a
        mate :: n/a
        offspring :: n/a
        past relations :: n/a

✗ Duke ✗

BASICS
        name :: Duke

PERSONAL

personality :: Duke is almost a spitting image of his father,
        he holds many things that he did including his large size and well known want and need to put
        all of those around him before himself. Duke is a very selfless, honest, and loyal male who can
        always turn too with any and all of your problems or needs. He has a large heart that allows
        everyone in but is often times numb to any emotions that are attached it. For example he does
        not know how to read a female if they were to have a crush on him he would simply be his normal
        kind hearted, and heroic self. How ever, if he is not needed or someone is not asking for his help
        he can be found laying around rather in the sun or in a comfortable place; in other words he is rather
        lazy if someone does not give him something to do. But lazy is for sure one of his lower traits, he prefers
        to stick his nose into any and all events and make sure that he knows his surroundings better than he knows
        his own hide.

parents :: Unknown
        siblings :: Unknown

YOU LOOK SNAZZY
        coat :: Short, smooth, plush
        eyes :: Blue
        breed :: Siberian Husky

HEY, CUTIE
        crush :: takers?
        mate :: open

✗ Zelda ✗

BASICS
        name :: Zelda

PERSONAL

personality :: Zelda is a born leader, and a bit of a fire cracker. She can be snappy and unpredictable but some how always finds away to turn the situation for her own benefit. She is a proud vixen who has come to the conclusion she needs no male to make her happy or a family to complete her word. She never backs down from a challenge and is quick to jump into a fray if she is needed. On the other side of her coin she is a good listener and very protective. She has a soft side for pups, and will protect them with her life.
        parents :: unknown
        siblings :: unknown

YOU LOOK SNAZZY
        coat :: Long, silky
        eyes :: brown
        breed :: Borzoi

HEY, CUTIE
        crush :: ha!
        mate :: n/a

Last edited by iggyzoi on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: { ☓ } » junkyard dogs. open. new and accepting
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Basics

Name: Peter or Pete
Breed: Border Collie Mix

Physical Description

Coat: White with Black Spot on Face. Longer softer coat.
Eyes: Brown

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: He is a younger dog with no knowledge of bounds. He can get himself into trouble quite easily, but can somehow appeal to the brighter side of others and talk his way out. He is an all around happy go lucky dog and looks for the good in others. It takes him a while to fully understand others points of view and realize they may not be the best to be around. He is full of energy and can be draining at times. Dogs with the same outlook get along easily with him. He doesn't have very many special skills and just seems to be an average dog. Once he is bonded with you, he is a friend for life.

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Offspring: Open

Attachments:
border_collie_mix.gif
border_collie_mix.gif [ 249.71 KiB | Viewed 2598 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 am 

http://cdn2.justdogbreeds.com/justdogbreeds-cdn/photos/plog-content/thumbs/dog-breeds/great-pyrenees/large/7579-great-pyrenees8.jpg

Snow White Moutain

{ Full Name: } Snow White Moutain
{ Known Name: } Snow
{ Nick Name(s): } Snow
{ Age: } 3 years
{ Date of Birth: } unknown
{ Sex: } male

{ Pack dog // Loner: } pack dog

{ Breed: } Great Pyrenees

{ Full Description: } His pride is evident in the regal way he carries himself. Make no mistake — he has a job to do, and he loves to do it. He has double dewclaws — not one dewclaw like most dogs, but two that are near each other. Don't even think of removing them, because he uses them to climb (part of your protection services).
{ Coat Length: } medium
{ Coat Pattern: } none
{ Coat Color(s): } white
{ Height: } 2 ft, 2 in”
{ Weight: } 100 lb
{ Eye Color(s): }brown

{ Simple Personality: } He is intelligent, used to working on his own and figuring out things by himself, which means he's an independent thinker and can be stubborn. He manages to be a good guard dog while also being friendly, calm, and gentle.
{ Full Personality: } f you don't have a fence to corral him, he'll keep running to grasp territory. And if snow drifts to the height of the fence, he'll walk right over it. He is intelligent, used to working on his own and figuring out things by himself, which means he's an independent thinker and can be stubborn. He manages to be a good guard dog while also being friendly, calm, and gentle.

{ + Traits: } Loyal
{ - Traits: } Likes to rome, will fight to the death if needed

{ Crush: } open
{ Mate: } none
{ Young Ones: } none
{ Blood Line: } unknown

{ Extra(s): } He has a double dewclaw. (i used information from http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/great-pyrenees)

B L H wrote:

Whispering Midnight

{ Full Name: } Whispering Midnight
{ Known Name: } Midnight
{ Nick Name(s): } Midnight
{ Age: } 3 years
{ Date of Birth: } unknown
{ female (i know that the dog in the pic is a male but pretend that its a female) } Type Here

{ Pack dog // Loner: } pack dog

{ Breed: } Beauceron-

{ Full Description: } slightly longer than tall, measured from the point of the shoulder to the point of the buttocks, and from the top of the withers to the ground. The chest is wide and deep, descending to the elbow. The girth of the chest is greater than the height at the withers by approximately 20%. The withers are well marked. The back is straight. The broad loin is well muscled. The rump slopes slightly to the point of attachment of the tail.
{ Coat Length: } Harsh outer coat with woolly, fluffy undercoat
{ Coat Pattern: } Black with tan markings
{ Coat Color(s): } Black with tan markings
{ Height: } 25.5 cm
{ Weight: } 70 lb
{ Eye Color(s): }brown

{ Simple Personality: } Smart, obedient, gentle; reserved with strangers, loving and eager to please. Intelligent, Friendly to known pack members, Calm, Fearless, Protective
{ Full Personality: } Frank approach and self-assured; never mean, timid, or worried. Although reserved with strangers, the character of the Beauceron should be gentle and fearless. Any display of fear or unjustifiable aggression is not to be tolerated.

{ + Traits: } bold, not afraid to get down and dirty, willing to do as told only from trusted alpha
{ - Traits: } loyalty to pack until show a weakness

{ Crush: } open
{ Mate: } if you can win her heart
{ Young Ones: } none...yet
{ Blood Line: } unknown

{ Extra(s): } none

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:21 am 

{ Full Name: } Misha Of Defending Wolf
{ Known Name: } Misha
{ Nick Name(s): } Misha
{ Age: } Two Years
{ Date of Birth: } Unknown
{ Sex: } Female

{ Pack dog // Loner: } Pack Dog

{ Breed: } Shiloh Shepherd

{ Full Description: } Misha is a tall but strong she dog. She has sharp pointed muzzle and soft velvety ears.
{ Coat Length: } Plush Coat (Long Hired)
{ Coat Pattern: } Sable Coat
{ Coat Color(s): } Distinctly colored undercoat that possesses only a black overlay
{ Height: } 28 inches (71 cm)
{ Weight: } 100 lbs. (45 kg)
{ Eye Color(s): }Dark brown eyes

{ Simple Personality: } Friendly | Flirtatious | Fierce | Determined
{ Full Personality: } Misha is kind hearted and playful to he pack mates, yet she is focused and determined if she puts her mind to it. She will occasionally flirt with a male bu when she finds the right dog for her she will stop flirting with any of the others.

{ + Traits: } Loyal, Gentle | Loving
{ - Traits: } Don't like learning tricks for human enjoyment

{ Crush: } Open
{ Mate: } Open
{ Young Ones: } None
{ Blood Line: } Unknown

{ Extra(s): } n/a

{ Full Name: } Astronomical
{ Known Name: } Astro
{ Nick Name(s): } n/a
{ Age: } Seven years
{ Date of Birth: } Unknown
{ Sex: } Male

{ Pack dog // Loner: } Pack dog

{ Breed: } Panda Shepherd

{ Full Description: } Astro has large ears. His body and skill are muscular. His eyes are deep and intelligent.
{ Coat Length: } Smooth Coated
{ Coat Pattern: } Piebald German Shepherd
{ Coat Color(s): } Mostly white with black and tan markings.
{ Height: } 25 inches
{ Weight: } 80 Lbs
{ Eye Color(s): }Dark brown eyes

{ Simple Personality: } Perky
{ Full Personality: } Astro is sturdy and muscular, but despite this he takes pride in his intelligent brain.

{ + Traits: } Perky and intelligent.
{ - Traits: } Loud noises. (Not a gun dog)

{ Crush: } Open
{ Mate: } Open
{ Young Ones: } Open
{ Blood Line: } Pure bred German Shepherd. No white shepherd in his ancestry.

{ Extra(s): } n/a

Texa
Lila
Koda
Loka
Teva
Misha
Astro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:50 am 
Famous one
Famous one

Guys, you don't put you character profiles here lol, they stay on the discussion page. But its fine haha.

Peter is accepted c:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:50 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Sorry, literally 2 seconds after posting his profile I saw the discussion page :p

Thanks though! I am super excited about this!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:55 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Okay! I suppose we can start now haha c:

Ferdinand

Ferdinand was the first to wake, after all it was his job to watch over the junkyard and his pack. The aussie jumped onto a blue van, sitting on the hood and giving three powerful barks.

Zelda

Rolling out of her car, Zelda stretched out her body and panted quietly. It was horrible to have a thick coat while in these conditions. Usually, she would try to hide in the shade unless called to do otherwise. Before she started any work set out for her, she padded over to the well for a quick drink to quench her thirst. Once she reached the waterhole, she lowered her head and lapped up the fresh water. The only good thing about this place? Fresh, cool water. The dogs would not survive if they were provided with anything else. They were located in the middle of nowhere. Silently, she wondered if a dog ever tried wandering away from this place. If they did, they probably did not make it out alive. Her ears fell back against her head, lifting her maw from the well. She turned her back to the waterhole,licking her lips to avoid falling water from around the damp fur. Hearing the alpha's bark, she padded over to him and lowered her head in submission.

Duke

At the sound of the Alpha's powerful bark, Duke's head jerked up and slammed against the dash board. Wincing under his breath, he shook his head and blinked his eyes a few times. "What a fantastic way to wake up." He mused to himself, standing up and stretching out his slender body. His "den" was an old truck that had three seats connected in the front. He liked this truck, since it gave him a lot of room to sleep. The brute hopped out of the car, his ears perked up on his head. Once more, he stretched out his body until a satisfied pop came from his joints. He shook his fur and peered around their camp. Would it be another boring day? He wanted to do something rather than sit at the junkyard. Though, the only other place to go was the desert, and he would not step paw into it. It was dangerous to be in the desert, especially alone. Giving a sleepy sigh, he padded over to Ferdinand and dipped his head in respect.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 pm 

Snow
Snow looked around. Hearing the alpha's bark he stood and crawled out of his long black car den, then padded over to see whet the alpha wanted.
Hidden text : click to show

Midnight
Jerking away from sleep. looking up from the trunk of her car she saw the alpha had barked. Hopping out Midnight walked over to the rest of the pack.
Hidden text : click to show

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:51 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Haha, i like Snow's car better XD

Ferdinand

His nose twitched as a breeze blew through the spark jumping fences. His ears were perked up on his head and his nub of a tail was lifted in his normal proud dominate stance as he tasted the air. Something was coming and by the way the wind was blowing it was not a good thing. He let out a deep rumble from his throat as he tilted his head back to look up at the sky, it was dark clouding over. Rain? No the air was not moist if anything it was very dry and it made him nervous, this could only mean one or two things. A sand storm, or night was going to come soon. Growling hard he turned his head to face into his junk yard and took into a prance, he would give it time, but if it did not clear up he would call a meeting very soon, for all dogs. This was his pack, and his junk yard, and it was his job to keep them safe.

His cops moved on his face as his large paws sank into the solid packed ground below, hopefully all was going well today and he would not to sink his teeth into anyone, for he did not mind it. Just with the weather acting so odd, he did not need an injured pack mate. Growling low he took in a hard run before leaping off of his hind legs rather hard and landing with a crunching noise a top of an old red ford truck. The brute perked his ears up on his head and he took in a deep breath, rarely did the male get nervous but weather made him rather uneasy. Rumbling under his breath he peered down at his pack and lifted his head up straightening form to look big and proud before his pack mates. Watching as they all came to his side and he bowed his head to them back attempting to be as nice as possibly.

Pleased that most had shown up his eyes flicked over to Duke who stood down below him barking down to get his attention he gave his tail a gentle wag. "Duke, please come by me." He trusted this male more than anyone in the pack and would hate to have to boot him from the pack. Flicking his attention back to the pack he sighed hard and barked once more to silence them and get their attention back on him. Scanning the many shapes and sizes he spotted his brother resting in the back with his stupid grin on his face. Quickly flicking his eyes away he cleared his throat and began. "Today began just like any other day, the sun is beating down upon our backs and their is not a wind in the sky. But I fear this will not last.." He tilted his head up and scanned the sky, darkening. Growling he began again. "The sky has already begun to darken but their is no moisture in the air. There are only two options. The season is changing early, or by worst, a sand storm is coming." His ears pinned down on his head and he sighed hard. "Only one other sand storm has hit us and we lost many of our dogs, and not to mention power. We have to be ready for anything! Junkyard dogs must protect their own, and protect their home! Predators will get in, and the outsiders will try. We simply can not allow it!" His eyes scanned the group. He waited for any one else to speak. "The power could be out for the night or even till tomorrow, we must be ready for that." He cut himself off and waited for someone to speak.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Duke

When he was called up by Ferdinand, Duke flashed a wink to Midnight before turning and hopping onto the car. He sat down beside the Alpha, his eyes scanning the pack of dogs. His ears perked up, listening to the Alpha inform them of the news. He remembered the last time when the sandstorm came around; it had not been pleasant. The aftermath of the storm had been even worst. He had to hold back a growl when the alpha mentioned predators trying to get in. Last time, he had a fight with a coyote. Thankfully, he managed to survive the attack, but he had gotten a few nasty bites. Hearing one of the guards speak up, slight amusement appeared in his brown eyes. The smaller canine had quite the spunk.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:11 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Pete woke up late, as usual, and came bursting into the meeting. He knew being late again would upset the alpha. He completely missed his speech and didn't even know the topic. There was a silence so he knew the alpha was looking to the other dogs for a reply. Pete took a seat off to the side so he didn't draw too much attention, but he was spotted. He bowed his head in respect to the alpha but kept his head lowered, knowing he was in trouble again for late arrival. He gave his puppy dog eyes and a slight wag of the tail as an apology, or more of a suck up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:37 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Ferdinand

Ferdinand gave Peter a slight glare, but he was in no mood to fight him. A storm was headed their way, and it would be brutal.

"We will all be on guard, hunters, guards, gamma, beta, delta, and alpha. All must be ready for anything, no one is to be lazying around with out their guard up." His ears perked up on his head and his tail was held up high as his face went very straight when a new comment came to his face. "And another thing, the out cast dogs have chosen their fate. Period. If I or Duke or Venice or any of your pack members at that see you interacting with a Desert dog you will be dealing with me. And for your sake you better..." He was cut off by a large gash of wind that made him loose his balance and a growl escaped his maw. His ears pinned down and he squinted his eyes scanning the horizon and spotting the cloud of dust that was coming their direction. "Everybody find a place to seek cover until the beginning of the storm passes! It will be the worst!" His eyes flicked to Venice and Duke. "As soon as the storms strongest point passes meet me at the gate." The large male leaped off hard from the top of the truck and barked at his dogs bumping some with his nose. He would make sure they were all into cover before he found cover himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Duke

Duke's nails scrapped against the hood of the truck when the gash of wind passed. A small growl rumbled in his throat, ears tilting back against his head. It was not safe to be at a high point while this storm was passing. He gave a firm nod to the leader before hopping off the car. His paws connected with the ground, looking at the dogs moving away. For now, he stayed out in the open and waited for the pack dogs to find shelter in or under the cars. He flicked his tail, his gaze flickering around for a certain female, Midnight.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:59 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Relieved by the short gaze of the alpha, Pete relaxed. He listened intently to the orders Ferdinand was giving. He needed to know what the buzz was about. Now knowing that a storm was coming his heart beat fastened. Memories of the last storm flashed through his mind and a whimper escaped his lips. As the gust of wind traveled through Peter's fur he stiffined with fear. Once the Alpha gave orders he was the first to bolt to safety. His usual resting spot was more on the border of the junkyard. It was a rusty old vw bug. It was a ragtop, so peering at the stars at night was easily accomplished, but the whole in the car did not help during wind storms. Pete jumped through the broken window and leaped for the back seat. He curled up on the floor board and covered himself with a dirty old blanket. He covered his face with his paws and hoped the storm would pass soon.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:22 am 

Snow
Bent low to the ground Snow used his extra dew claws to help keep him on the ground. Crawling he got back to his car. Although the car could stop rain from pelting him, it did nothing to the wind as it blew threw the broken window.

Midnight
Lowering her body she trudged towards her den. The wind making her muscles strain from trying to move. She held her ears back to protect them from the wind

(does Duke like Midnight?)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:39 am 

(Sorry I thought it was a replacement thread. Didn't know the other one is the chat thread. My bad XD)

Misha watched the pack leader give his orders. She saw the gust of wind coming but before she could give a warning it pushed into Ferdinand. When he barked at them to find shelter. she turned and looked around for the safest car. She spotted a car in the middle of a pile of cars. Misha made her way to it fighting through the wind. Once there she climbed into its open door and stepped over the seats into the back. She could feel the wind but it was much better than the whipping wind out of the car.

Astro dipped his to Ferdinand before he too went to find shelter. He found a large hold in the ground. The hold had belonged to a badger but when the pack found that it was living inside the junkyard they chased if out. The den still had the rank stink of the badger but Astro would rather live in the badger stink then risk his life by looking for another shelter. Besides the pack didn't need him dying decause he was careless.

Texa
Lila
Koda
Loka
Teva
Misha
Astro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:51 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

There aren't any holes in the junkyard, the badger would have been killed by the alpha if there was one. But its okay! By the way, would it be okay with everyone if I made another dog? For the desert?

I was also thinking that Duke could have a secret crush on her?

Ferdinand

He knew that Venice was standing by him for a moment but he did not look her way. He trusted her, as far as a leader went, but as far as personal trust like he had in Duke he did not have it for her. He did not know why but it was just a simple fact. Pushing his paws into the ground the large male planted them firmly and hoped that his pack was hidden and safe as he lowered his body under his large crane of a home and pinned his ears.
        He had to be by the gate and thanks to the heavens he had made it and under his home he laid. His paws were pressed into the ground and his ears were pinned. But he was alert, and that was when he heard it.
        WHHOOOMPP WHOOMPP WHOOOMMPP. The junk yards power alarms going off. His worst fear was coming to life, the power was going out. Turning in a circle he tilted his head and looked up at the bright flashing red light. WHOOOMPP WHHOOMMPP WHOOMMPP 3, 2 , 1. Slowly the light stopped turning and the loud metal on metal sound echoed into the air. Ferdinand let out a loud growl as the wheels pulled the gate open that lead out into the desert..

Zelda

Zelda heard the wind whistling and sand being thrown at her and she kept her eyes shut. She once white coat turned a dusty brown and she shook it off as well as possible. Zelda then opened her eyes seeing she was not close to any car so she kept still. But when she saw a red light flash and go out in the distance her stomach twisted she felt sick. Then the siren over powers the wind and she heard that deathly sound.
        Zelda knew what was happening and she stood up and put her head down she pushed against the wind and slowly made her way to the gate. She knew she had to protect the junk yard with all she had. She there she stood, in front of the open gate with sand stabbing her skin.
        Zelda looked seeing her alpha and she looked away and at the gate. She stood still waiting for any desert dogs or predators.

Venice

Venice, the female shepherd, grew angry at the storm that had randomly appeared. It was all so fast, and she could easily remember the last storm that hit. But this time it was worse, the power was going out. Venice waited for her alpha to find cover, for she was just as stubborn as he was. She would wait out in the storm until he found cover himself, along with Duke.