Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: { ☓ } » junkyard dogs. open. discussion
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:48 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

The door slams shut behind you, the bag over your head comes undone just enough for you to move it from your eyes. You open your eyes wide, your chest heaves with the panic that flows quickly through your veins. Where are you!? Where are your friends?! You blink your eyes hard your vision is blurred. WHAT IS GOING ON!? You begin to bark, to growl in the pure state of confusion. You hear a door slam behind you and just as you are about to turn you feel your cage lurch and your whole body slams against the hard steal bars before you. The world goes black around you...

Movement... You can feel it around you. You are being moved, no your cage is being moved. Thud... You feel it dropped on the ground and without thinking you are on your feet and out of the cage. You are shaken, and dazed, you blink over and over again until a weird feeling makes your skin crawl. Craning your neck you peer down at a thick leather collar around your neck. Then you hear it...

Your head snaps up and before you, there just on the horizon, a large chain link, blinking and sparking electric gate begins to move. A heavy breeze blows the dry desert around you. You freeze, what has happened to you? You feel your muscles tense and your ears pin your ready for anything that rests behind that gate. That's when you see him.. Out of the shadows a large dog stares you down, his striking orange eyes peer into your soul. He is daring you, but it is clear that the choice is yours...

Your next move will determine your fate.

The Junkyard -: Ahh I see that you have chosen option one, well then I welcome you to a life full of purpose. Here you are part of something much greater than the stacks of cars that you see laid out before you. Here you are part of a pack of stray dogs that were hand picked by our masters off of the streets in big cities spread through out the world. What they saw in you? Ha! I have no idea, guess you will just to prove that. But there is one thing that you should know about this place, you will ALWAYS pull your weight and if you do not you will end up back where you started. In the desert.

But anyways, here you are part of a unit, a working life. Here you live off what we are given, you live in the cars, and you protect this land with your life. No matter what. We do not accept outsiders. The only ones allowed in are the ones that enter through the gates when Jedediah lets them in. Period. You can not leave, and no one but the selected are welcome.

There are places in the fence where a dog can scoot in and out as they please but if you are caught doing so you will face the consequences of your actions. Here each dog has their own cars to call their own, there are dens. We live off the rats, and mice, and times lizards that enter into our yard. The masters also drop off food every now and again but they never come into the gates. We have one water source, it is somewhat like a well that lays off to the far end of the yard, it is fed by a fresh water tubes that leads to no where. The only real harm in here is each-other.

The Desert-: So you decided to go with option two? Well from the bottom of my heart I wish you the best of luck, if that is what you need. Out here there is no pack, no order, no leader and no friends to protect you. It is a free for all world.. Here you live off of what you can find, it is harsh, if you can find shelter you are lucky, and I would suggest protecting it with your life. For someone is always watching over your shoulder. Here you are completely on your own, unless you can make a friend or two. Food is hard to come by and water is even harder.

You are now known as an unwelcome dog, you will never see the inside of the Junkyard unless you are lucky enough to get on the good side of a pack dog.

The desert is a hard, and unforgiving place where you are basically doomed to die, so if you have chosen to enter into this world I do hope that you have some experience living in harsh land. You will need all of your survival instinct and all of your strength. If you are brave and smart enough the Junkyard may give you one more chance and the gates may open up to you, but I would not get my hopes up. Here your only food source are the quick lizards, rodents, and birds that you can manage to run down and catch. Your water source is ANYTHING you can find. Of course, if you are brave enough, you can take your chance at breaking into the Junkyard and getting a drink from their water. This place is harsh.

1.] All site rules apply, no matter what.

2.] Please keep genders even, meaning if you have a female character, please, please, PLEASE make a male.

3.] Dogs ONLY. No wolves, wolf hybrids, coyotes, foxes, cats etc.

4.] Do not join with a small/little dog. They will not survive. Period. You are living in the harsh lands of the desert and within a junk yard. And please do not make a husky character unless you ask me! I don't want to see ten huskies, a German shepherd, and one poodle. NO.

5.] Romance is aloud, and so is drama. I love drama and welcome it with open arms! But do not be a drama king or queen. And do not make your character perfect. They all come from a hard past and all have their issues.

6.] You may challenge any dog for their rank. Even the alpha, but I doubt I will give it up ^^ lol. If you want to challenge for the rank please message them and then me. c: It will work smoothly that way.

7.] Feel free to make your own forms. I like to see your creativity. But please include: Name, Gender, Age, Breed, Personality, Rank, Decision (desert or junkyard), Crush, Mate, Pups, and A real image. No anime or art please!

8.] If your characters are mates, and want to have pups, fade to black/time skip please. No detailed content!!!! Unless you personally ask me, and tell me your plans.

9.] You totally have permission to be your own mate, but please include the other role-players.

10.] Be literate!! I don't want any of this;; she sighed because she was bored. she made drawings in the sand. she felt lonely. I want to see this, and this only!!;; she sighed out of pure boredom. gah, why couldn't her life be more interesting. she began to trace her paws in the sand, giving a little huff. she sometimes just wished she wasn't lonely.

Last edited by iggyzoi on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: { ☓ } » junkyard dogs. open. new and accepting
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:18 am 

{ Full Name: } Misha Of Defending Wolf
{ Known Name: } Misha
{ Nick Name(s): } Misha
{ Age: } Two Years
{ Date of Birth: } Unknown
{ Sex: } Female

{ Pack dog // Loner: } Pack Dog

{ Breed: } Shiloh Shepherd

{ Full Description: } Misha is a tall but strong she dog. She has sharp pointed muzzle and soft velvety ears.
{ Coat Length: } Plush Coat (Long Hired)
{ Coat Pattern: } Sable Coat
{ Coat Color(s): } Distinctly colored undercoat that possesses only a black overlay
{ Height: } 28 inches (71 cm)
{ Weight: } 100 lbs. (45 kg)
{ Eye Color(s): }Dark brown eyes

{ Simple Personality: } Friendly | Flirtatious | Fierce | Determined
{ Full Personality: } Misha is kind hearted and playful to he pack mates, yet she is focused and determined if she puts her mind to it. She will occasionally flirt with a male bu when she finds the right dog for her she will stop flirting with any of the others.

{ + Traits: } Loyal, Gentle | Loving
{ - Traits: } Don't like learning tricks for human enjoyment

{ Crush: } Open
{ Mate: } Open
{ Young Ones: } None
{ Blood Line: } Unknown

{ Extra(s): } n/a

Texa
Lila
Koda
Loka
Teva
Misha
Astro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:55 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Accepted c: I shall go add her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:53 am 

Whispering Midnight

{ Full Name: } Whispering Midnight
{ Known Name: } Midnight
{ Nick Name(s): } Midnight
{ Age: } 3 years
{ Date of Birth: } unknown
{ female (i know that the dog in the pic is a male but pretend that its a female) } Type Here

{ Pack dog // Loner: } pack dog

{ Breed: } Beauceron-

{ Full Description: } slightly longer than tall, measured from the point of the shoulder to the point of the buttocks, and from the top of the withers to the ground. The chest is wide and deep, descending to the elbow. The girth of the chest is greater than the height at the withers by approximately 20%. The withers are well marked. The back is straight. The broad loin is well muscled. The rump slopes slightly to the point of attachment of the tail.
{ Coat Length: } Harsh outer coat with woolly, fluffy undercoat
{ Coat Pattern: } Black with tan markings
{ Coat Color(s): } Black with tan markings
{ Height: } 25.5 cm
{ Weight: } 70 lb
{ Eye Color(s): }brown

{ Simple Personality: } Smart, obedient, gentle; reserved with strangers, loving and eager to please. Intelligent, Friendly to known pack members, Calm, Fearless, Protective
{ Full Personality: } Frank approach and self-assured; never mean, timid, or worried. Although reserved with strangers, the character of the Beauceron should be gentle and fearless. Any display of fear or unjustifiable aggression is not to be tolerated.

{ + Traits: } bold, not afraid to get down and dirty, willing to do as told only from trusted alpha
{ - Traits: } loyalty to pack until show a weakness

{ Crush: } open
{ Mate: } if you can win her heart
{ Young Ones: } none...yet
{ Blood Line: } unknown

{ Extra(s): } none

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:19 am 
Famous one
Famous one

Accepted! Very pretty dog c:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:54 pm 

thanks. you already know what breed it is. to me it looks like a Rottweiler mixed with Doberman and German Shepard if you see it from the side.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:55 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

XD It does, but trust me, it's a breed on it's own c:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Bea ... ORM=HDRSC2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:55 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

XD It does, but trust me, it's a breed on it's own c:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Bea ... ORM=HDRSC2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:04 am 

i know i looked it up in the akc registry. its my new favorite dog.
[spoiler they go in order for my top 3]1: Beauceron, 2: Rottweiler, 3: Doberman[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:53 am 

From the side it looks like a Lab. I'm not saying I don't like Shepherds (One of my most favorite domestic dog breeds) but i just can't see any Shepherd in them.

I'll make another dog when I have the chance. Busy for a while but have two dogs picked out that I need to chose from.

Texa
Lila
Koda
Loka
Teva
Misha
Astro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:07 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

That's fine. Also, I'm remaking this thread, so this will be the discussion thread, if we need to discuss anything. I will also proablly have a mod move it, is that okay with everyone? You can keep your character profiles on this page as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:56 am 

(ok)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:42 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Alright, I'll work on the actually roleplay thread then, I will however wait for Command c:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:41 am 

I can't decide between these two dogs.
Panda Shepherd(Male):Image
or Gerberian Shepsky(Female):Image

Texa
Lila
Koda
Loka
Teva
Misha
Astro