=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: In Demon's Lair
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:11 am 
Animation Source is my home!

Open RP

Place: Deep wilderness area somewhere in Honshu. Tanta's teritory.

Time: Somewhere during or after Hougen's arc.

Current palyers:

Troll Berserker - Tanta, Hiroki
Saske Italian Wolf - Komachi/Bad News

My characters:

Tanta
Page: http://www.animationsource.org/ginga/en ... 56087.html

Hiroki
Page: http://www.animationsource.org/ginga/en ... 56420.html

---------------------------------------------------

Hiroki sometimes wondered how ancient those trees must be. A deep, gloomy forest they lived in always seemed so unnaturaly dark even in summer and the numerous old branches, bushes and mossy rocks made their den almost inaccessible. What a great place for outcasts like him where no stranger dogs and, most of all, no humans could bother their little pack. But even despite that, teritory patrols were being sent everyday.
Hiroki was leading a small group of a few other packmates on a slow morning stroll. He was feeling rather lazy about his daily duty. The leader rarely dealt with any strangers on her own. It was the officer's job was to meet the stranges and either rectruit them or talk them out of the teritory, and except potential new packmates, no one in their right mind would go right into the Demon's lair on thier own. Little parol group marked the borders and moved back on, not finding anything unusual today.

Post subject: Re: In Demon's Lair
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 am 
Beginner
Beginner

(I've forgotten all my RP etiquette so forgive me if posting here is like a huge no-no or something, but I'd love to join with a character as soon as I get back from this trip and can set things up here lol ^^. So just letting you know :3)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:04 pm 

(nah, it's an open RP, just post the character/s you'd like to RP with :))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:36 am 

Here I arrive too! : D
This is Bad News' page!

---------------------------

Komachi was travelling again. He had just been visiting Kyushu's island, the northern points, where he had met a rather dumb and primitive pack of dogs, who, apparently, didn't care that hunters were roaming around, getting into their many dens to kill mothers and puppies. They laughed at his name, the one that he would give away to other dogs when they asked, Bad News. Well, now he was laughing, seeing all their corpses around, piled up and then burned by those same humans who shot them all. He just felt sorry for the females and their puppies, they died because of the male's foolishness but Komachi knew they didn't deserve it, some of them even tried to run away, only to be badly hit by their mates. But he never allowed himself to directly help the dogs, his job was to warn, if they wanted to listen, good, if not well, he did his job anyway, it wasn't his problem anymore.
He crossed the sea that separated Kyushu from Honshu. Where could he go now? Komachi thought that maybe, he could try to get back to Hokkaido.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:20 pm 

Hiroki stoped, thinking about the latest events. Nothing happened, but they haven't been getting any news from the world lately. Their isolation provided safety, but the only way to get the news were ocassional leavings of single dogs, mostly to have fun with females. They were allowed to bring one in their pack, but most of Tanta's followers didn't like the idea, as they thought that their females are getting rebelous under Tanta's rule. Tanta was a female too and so far the toughest creaure Hiroki has ever seen, and she threated the dog females as rightful members of her pack too, even if the only purpose the other dogs wanted form them was to bear their pups.
"Go back, I'll look around some more" He said to his packmates and steped outside their teritory borders. Time to see if nything happens in the big world.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:59 am 

Forgive me for not replying ;;

Never had the idea of joining a pack crossed Komachi's head. He was born in a pack but the worst kind of all, those weren't dogs but savages, beasts, uncontrolled, sexually frustrated freaks and the fate of that pack still haunted him. He couldn't even believe he was coming from such place, when the dog that raised him decided that the time for Komachi to know about his origins had come.
He was also travelling around all Japan to see if there were any other packs like the one he was originally from but so far, he had seen none. The one he had just visited was filled with idiots and not violent dogs. Well, this was good, right? Nobody want to see or live in such a pack. No dog deserved to live the way that his mother and her companions lived. Probably, living under Hougen's rule would have been a better deal than with dogs who constantly rape and torture you.
Bad News was now in Honshu. He had no desire to encounter any other packs, for now, he just wanted to have a safe travel to Hokkaido. Time to see how the white old man was doing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 am 

Hiroki carefuly scouted the area. There wasn't anything perticulary dangerous in this area but everytime he lost the safety of his pack, he was becoming more alert. He caught a scent of a single dog. That wouldn't be much of a threat. A small talk would be great but in case the other dog decides to become aggressive, Hiroki could always get away quickly. He decided to follow the track.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:37 pm 

Honshu.
Bad News had heard something odd about this territory, rumors said that a very weird looking dog was leading a very powerful pack, a female, she was spotted and didn't really look much like any dog seen around. But she was feared yet respected. What made the Yakutian Laika curious, was the fact that implied Hougen and that pack, infact, those same rumors also said how this spotted odd looking canine and her pack, had been able to defeat one of the Dane's platoon. Everybody knew how Hougen tried everything to gain more dogs, forced or not and many pack succumbed to him, becoming puppets of his crazy game but not the one in Honshu.
"How remarkable and interesting." thought Komachi.
They had probably been the only pack around. Hougen was too strong at that time, with too many dogs to follow him and wild packs didn't have much members so, they were easy preys of the nasty dog's platoons.
The, the blueish dog stopped. A feeling of being watched made his fur tingling and rising on his neck and back. Usually, it was him the one that sneaked behind other dogs' backs and not the opposite. This irritated him quite a bit. But he blamed the fact that he was lost in some interesting thoughts.
Nonetheless, he snarled a "Who's there?!" rising his upper lip.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:39 am 

Hiroki didn't want to make the other dog more angry and decided to come out openly. He was rather small and not very impessive at first sight so it was better for him to make others feel that he is no threat to them.
"Don't worry, I'm just passing by" He said coming towards the voice.
A friendly approach seemed to be a good option. That fluffy dog didn't appear to be an easygoing person. Hiroki didn't feel a a need for a fight neither. He will appear nice and friendly, and if everything goes well, that dog will tell him what he needs to know without bothering the pack.
"Hi there" He smiled.