=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Ice Heart- Discussion
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Okay, here's we discuss. Talk away! It'll be faster than texting anyway :'D

Any n00b AT fans/readers..be aware that there might be spoilers in this. Just letting you know!

Gone forever! Thanks for the memories! :)

Last edited by Angel Dreamer on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ice Heart- Discussion
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:49 pm 
Living here
Living here

Okay, here's all my ideas so far:

-Begin with F&J stealing IK's fic
-PB tries to bring J's card game to life but brings the fic to life instead
-Everyone except IK gets sent into the fic world and vice-versa. That way IK can try to keep them from getting back because he's so busy fanboying over Fionna & Cake. ;D
-Maybe Ice Queen has her own fanfic, so we could have Finn&co and Fionna&co fight the respective Ice monarchs bc of the fics. ;D

If ignorance is bliss, you all are filled with happy souls.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:12 pm 

Ever The Dreamer wrote:
Okay, here's all my ideas so far:

-Begin with F&J stealing IK's fic

I had a few ideas for WHY they do so.

-Maybe they took the Fic, because IK kept kidnapping princesses so he could read it to them.
(remember wildberry's quote? "IS THIS A NEW FORM OF TORTURE?") and/or Finn and Jake didn't like it the first time they heard it, so they go to destroy it once and for all (Seeing as they were in a similar situation at the end of the first gender bent ep xD)

Ever The Dreamer wrote:
-PB tries to bring J's card game to life but brings the fic to life instead

--That could work. xD
-- I did like the mix up idea..But maybe instead of the game, mix up the game's rule book with the fanfic. Though I'm not sure how they could do something that stupid..nor what they could accomplish from bringing something from the RULEBOOK to life..xD

-- I do remember that you mentioned something about the Enchiridion getting mixed up with the fanfic, a while ago..I'm not sure how we could do that..but I'm open to that idea as well xD

Ever The Dreamer wrote:
-Everyone except IK gets sent into the fic world and vice-versa. That way IK can try to keep them from getting back because he's so busy fanboying over Fionna & Cake. ;D

-Yes! That, and maybe Fionna and Cake don't WANT to go back into a fanfiction. Maybe they want to be "real" instead of insane imagination pigments. xD

Ever The Dreamer wrote:
-Maybe Ice Queen has her own fanfic, so we could have Finn&co and Fionna&co fight the respective Ice monarchs bc of the fics. ;D

-- Adding more than one fanfic might get a liiittle confusing. But of course we'll get her in there xD I mean she HAS to be. /icequeenlove

Gone forever! Thanks for the memories! :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:52 am 
Living here
Living here

Angel Dreamer wrote:
Maybe they took the Fic, because IK kept kidnapping princesses so he could read it to them.
(remember wildberry's quote? "IS THIS A NEW FORM OF TORTURE?") and/or Finn and Jake didn't like it the first time they heard it, so they go to destroy it once and for all (Seeing as they were in a similar situation at the end of the first gender bent ep xD)

-Yes! That, and maybe Fionna and Cake don't WANT to go back into a fanfiction. Maybe they want to be "real" instead of insane imagination pigments. xD

-- Adding more than one fanfic might get a liiittle confusing. But of course we'll get her in there xD I mean she HAS to be. /icequeenlove

I love all those ideas!
There's also the issue of how Bubblegum brings them to life too. Maybe there's some potion that destroys stuff, but she gets it wrong?

If ignorance is bliss, you all are filled with happy souls.