Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: HR Agent Competencies
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 4:44 am 

Hi, we strive to develop the competencies needed for our HR team members who use the HR module as an HR agent. Our goal is to identify what competencies are needed for HR agents to successfully complete their work, provide a way to assess their level of competence, and identify opportunities for additional training when needed. Have any other organizations done this, and if so, are you willing to share your experience with us?

Post subject: Re: HR Agent Competencies
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 4:05 am 

We did a bunch of advanced training courses for our HR team

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 4:34 am 

I also need help with this issue, I hope someone can help me figure it out.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 4:36 am 

I personally can't stand this "boss" type of character and people, generally speaking. I prefer good guys who know how to manage people, who don't think they're gods or something, the ones who give you an availability form from the very start. Management is actually hard when it comes to organizing completely disorganized people, tbh. I've been there many times, I was watching when all my managers gradually became really strict and demanding just because the employees weren't really trying to do their job well. Availability forms helped managers to realize what time they can cooperate with every employee, yet their inconsistency made managers come to strict measures.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm 

As you may know, Data Visualization jobs are increasing day by day. Learning data visualization can give you an edge over other job applicants since employers are looking for people who understand both the science and art behind data analysis. That's why I wanna recommend you to follow artofvisualization courses.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:24 am 

At the moment, the duties of the HR manager are minimized and everything is automated. Employment is not an easy task, because your resume must be selected from dozens of competitors for the workplace. Pay attention to the resume writing service https://resumewritinglab.com/hospitality-resume-writing-service.html thanks to which you will definitely get a vacancy in the hospitality industry. Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:45 am 

Hello, of course finding a good job is not easy and a resume plays a big role when considering your vacancy. The HR manager also plays an important role in the selection of an employee. If you have changed jobs often, please describe your strengths, skills, and abilities more. But if you are not sure how to write your resume, I advise you to contact the https://resumereviewservice.net/zipjob-review professionals who will definitely tell you how to do it better. I used this resource a couple of years ago and was pleased with it. The main thing is not to be afraid.