=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: How could you leave me? *Advanced roleplayers only*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Intro:

She's gone, never in my entire 'life' did I think this could happen to me. What have I done to deserve this. I cry all day and I cry all night, being alone...is not a good feeling but maybe...just maybe I can move on......no.....no....I can never betray her like that, but...wouldn't she want me to be happy?

Plot:

The city life is faced paced, only the strong can make it through. Charlie was a stray, he had looks, friends and the best of all...he had Miss. Sasha la Fleur. He even found a home, he could have everything he ever dreamed of...until that night. Charlie woked up gagging on smoke, the house...it was on fire, he manged to get to the door to escape but the roof caved in on everyone else except him and Sasha, they made it too the the door ready to escape into freedom when 'bam' Charlie turned to see Sasha burried under debre, she picked her head up to look at Charlie, with her last dying breathe she told him to escape....And he did.....

One year later...

Charlie is once again on the streets, alone...and afraid. Being lonley even brough up past memories of his horrible childhood, he thinks all is lost until he meets Sheila, a beautiful German Shepherd. Charlie feels as if he knows her from somewhere;like a forgotten dream, as if maybe she was his....long lost mother. Sheila has a strong connetion with him and she may even belive Charlie is her long lost son, with so much loss and pain Charlie may have enough love in his heart to see that maybe just maybe, Sheila could be the bandage to heal his wounds...Will Charlie ever find love again?

Rules:
-You must post atleast a paragraph of good grammer and spelling;No short and skimpy sentences, I want full long sentence.
-Turn your sigs off
-2 characters per person, no more then that unless I know how you roleplay and that your advanced enough to control more then two characters.
-Please write in third person only, and no using [***]-They are confusing.
-No wolves or Wolf dogs. Only canine characters please :)
-No powerplaying-Thats annoying.
-No godmoding-That's annoying, also.
-The secret word is 'Xyz' which will change with evey post.

Cast:
+Charlie Barken: Me
+Sheila Barken:
+Stray Dogs:
+Owned Dogs:
+Others:

Bios:

Name:
Personailty:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Apperence:
Extra:
Stray or Owned:
Example post:(This will help me decide who can join :])

My Bio:

Name: Charlie Barken
Personailty: Loyal, A little childish sometimes, Daring, & Brave
History: Read the plot
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: None
Apperence: Watch the movie ;P
Extra: Nothing
Stray or Owned: Stray

Last edited by angel12349 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: How could you leave me? *Advanced roleplayers only*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:17 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

BaltoSimba16 wrote:
Hm, I guess I'll join. I haven't roleplayed in awhile.

'Halo'

Name: Jason
Personality: Jason is a pretty confident and proud dog. He never backs down from a fight and always likes being right or winning, and never losing. But he's actually pretty friendly so he's not hard to get along with. He is street-wise and pretty smart, but sometimes he isn't really there in a very tight situation. Jason can be rude and aggressive to anyone that is rude to him back, but only to defend himself. Though he's pretty patient, he's not really a gentlemen and kind of sloppy. He is very determined with everything, but he doesn't like to fight, even though he will have to sometimes to survive the streets, which he knows. He has been known of stealing food from restaurant trashcans or sneaking into a person's open door into their house and snack on something delicious. But Jason doesn't really mean to, he just has no choice. He actually trusts humans, and always wanted a family of his own, but because he's so dirty and un-clean, it's very hard for him to get a family. But he doesn't want to go to an animal shelter either so he has no choice but to avoid humans as much as possible. Loves children also.
History: He was actually a house pet in Las Vegas with a wonderful owner, Erin. He loved going for walks with her and play fetch with, and curl up to her feet in her warm cozy bed and dream peacefully of her. But one day, Erin received a call from a man Jason didn't know, and he said that if she didn't pay $100, 000, 000, she would be hunt down and murdered. Erin got frightened and started to pack up to move to San Fransisco, where no one could find them. She brought Jason along too and they moved. But they didn't know along the way they were being followed by this 'man'. Once they moved, Erin thought she and Jason were safe and relaxed in her new home. One day, someone broke into their house, and Jason attacked the man that was still after Erin. He kicked Jason off and threw him into a wall, knocking him out and making his world go black. When Jason woke up, he knew right away what the previous events were awhile ago. He also smelt blood, and when he walked into the bedroom, he knew he was alone now...
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Appearance: Click here
Extra: None
Stray or Owned: Stray
Extra Post:

That was it. She was gone. All gone. He was alone. He had no one to curl up to and keep warm, someone to play fetch with, someone to go for peaceful walks with. And it was all his fault for not protecting her. If he could have stayed strong after he was thrown into the wall, he could have saved her. But he failed. Jason sniffled over Erin's dead body, whining and whimpering, praying and barking for her to come back. But it was too late. Jason's ears perked up when he suddenly heard sirens and ran into an open closet, and closed it, curling into a tight ball and feeling un-proud, listening for anything. He growled in his mind, thinking it was probably that filthy rat that had killed her. He peeked through a crack of the door, and saw humans in paramedic suits picking her up and putting on her in this long bed, then carrying her away. They covered her up so know one could see. Jason began to panic.

Where were they taking her? Did they work for the guy that was responsible for killing her? Why were they taking her away? Jason tried to stay strong, but he couldn't help but let a tear escape. He waited for about two hours, then decided to come out of the closest. He only stuck his head out and looked around, his ears twitching to hear anything surrounding the house. When he didn't hear anything, he came out fully and walked over to the door of their house. He walked out of the doggy door carved in the door which led to the outdoors and looked around. The sun was just rising, blinding Jason and making him look away. Jason lowered his ears in sadness and began to walk slowly from his new home... which was already his life.

Where was he going to go now? How was he going to survive the streets? Guess he'd just have to wait and see where the new road led him...

----------------------

I know, it's probably not a good post. >.< But hopefully I can join. I put A LOT of work into this. xD

Accepted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

BaltoSimba16 wrote:
Thanks, angel. ^^

Can you get some other people to join?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Can I be Sasha like before she dies?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Starfire10 wrote:
Can I be Sasha like before she dies?

No, I'm starting after Sasha dies.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:19 am 
Animation Source is my home!
Animation Source is my home!

What about Itchy? Would he still be alive?

Or a legend tonight

outlines - all time low

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:57 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Tadie wrote:
What about Itchy? Would he still be alive?

No, because in the second movie Itchy decides to stay in heaven.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

bumppeh!!!