Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Hide And Seek Discussion
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:51 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Anyone looking at this topic except Moki and WolfCall, you don't have to waste your time reading any of this. This is discussing our private roleplay Hide and Seek. Please do not post in this topic if you are not Moki or WolfCall. Thank you.

The Couples

Scotty and Janessa
Stacy and Johnny
Chealse and Bane
Luna and Zac
Sunny and Tyler
Nessa and Travis
Jackson and Jaimie
Cale and Stella
Lacy and Derek
Isa and Joey
Carrie and Drake

The Jobs

Dainty's Diner

Chelsea
Luna
Ashton

Bella Notte

Tyler

Sweets N' Treats

Nessa
Jaimie

The Crooked Shelf

Carrie

Joe's General Store

Jackson
Slash

Night Shade Film

Travis
Zac

Fresh

Bane

Checkers

Joey

Rosebud's

Stella
Rafe

Day One

:arrow: After the pack goes to Dainty's (and possibly meets Chelsea, Jackson, Carrie, Stelle, and Bane), they decide to go to the lake that evening because that seems to be the place that everyone is talking about.
:arrow: As the vampires are leaving the lake, they clash with the wolves as they are coming in.
:arrow: The hunters have decided to split in to two groups. Stacy's group goes to the Medical while Scotty's group explores the town a bit and observes the scuffle between the wolves and the vampires. But because the vampires have learned to blend, they go undetected while Scotty's group decides to keep watch on the wolves.
:arrow: At the medical, Stacy's group confiscates the blood and is leaving when the vampires arrive to pick it up. They mange to avoid suspicion and stay out of sight, but they need that blood.
:arrow: Realizing that the group of humans are hunters, the vampires decide to go back to the lake where the wolves are to keep an eye on them because they don't want the wolves to do something stupid and get them all in trouble.
:arrow: With all the vampires, wolves, and the human teens, there is opportunity for interactions between the normal teens and the supernatural teens. (maybe some couples meeting: JacksonXJaimie, CaleXStella, IsaXJoey, and CarrieXDrake)
:arrow: Stacy's group meets up with Scotty's group at the lake side bon fire just as a scuffle breaks out between the wolves and the vampires caused by maybe Zac or Luna and Drake or Lacy or Cale or whoever.
:arrow: Luckily the fight breaks up before the hunters can fire any shots, but not before the hunters see some of their faces.

Day Two

:arrow: The next morning, Sunny and Isa (maybe; I tried to think of the ones who would try to keep the peace the most) go to the pack's house to try and talk to them about keeping a cover.
:arrow: The rest of the coven goes to Nightly to steal back their blood but since they don't know what room the hunters are staying in, this proves harder than expected.
:arrow: The hunters figure out that some of the teens live in Shadow Mountain Manor and go to explore, but Scotty decides to stay at the hotel which annoys the others but he stays because while the others have decided to change their search from vampires to werewolves, Scotty suspects that both are in Night Shade and knows that the vampires will try to get their blood back. He stops the coven from stealing the blood.
:arrow: After being unsuccessful and determined to get rid of the hunters, the vampires go to the pack's house as well and have an actual civil talk about making the hunters leave even if their plans differ.
:arrow: When the rest of the hunters return from Shadow Mountain, Scotty hits them with a new plan; befriend the vampires, maybe even agree to give them the blood back, and learn how they manage to stay under the radar so well and especaily learn how they manage to go out in the sun. Maybe they could even be useful in getting rid of the werewolves.
:arrow: The hunters meet with the vampires at Shadow Mountain after the vampires return home and the vampires consider helping the hunters destroy the wolves, but are very wary of the hunters intentions as well. This would also be a good time for Lacy and Derek to meet.
:arrow: After the vampires have suggested to go around town and seem as normal as possible, the pack decides to head out and explore the town and try to clear their name for the trouble they caused at the bon fire. They can run into Carrie, Chelsea, Bane, Jackson, and Stella and maybe go out to dinner or something.
:arrow: After negotiating, the vampires return home that night with the blood.

Future Ideas

Stories - On their first day of work, the wolves are questioned about their housing arrangement by their co-workers. But without a clear fake story, they all tell different tales.

On A Full Moon Night - the hunters accidently hurt one of the humans (preferably one of the girls) but manage to kill Rafe. Stacy freaks out because someone normal got hurt and leaves the hunters. She ends up going to the vampires because she still doesn't trust the werewolves and she had no one else to go to.

A Talk - After Rafe's death, Luna is even more devastated than the others, and Zac tries to comfort her.

Johnny and Jaimie - Stacy goes to the werewolves to try and make amends at the same time that Johnny tries to bring her back to the hunters. As she is talking with the werewolves, he arrives at the house and the door is answered by Jaimie.

Picking A Side - The werewolves, torn up with greif, go after the vampires, who than convince the wolves that it is the hunters fault. The two groups decide to go after the hunters, leaving Stacy and Lacy very torn between their families and the men they may have fallen in love with.

The Fight - While the werewolves and vampires and hunters are fighting, Stacy gets hurt trying to stop it. The vampires want to take her back to Shadow Mountain to heal her but Johnny and the other hunters fight to keep her with them.

The Scratch - While the vampires and hunters are fighting over Stacy, the werewolves sneak away, the fight gone from them now. But they run into Carrie and accidently hurt her. Drake and the other vampires immediately go to see what the trouble is and Drake is furious at the wolves for hurting Carrie.

A New Hunter - After almost a week of almost no progress on an "easy" mission, another hunter is sent to check up on the group.

Scotty's History - While the hunters try to figure out how to hide their soft spot for the vampires and werewolves from the new hunter, Scotty has an idea but one of the hunters (Janessa, maybe?) shoots it down with a comment about how he isn't the brightest or not the best at making plans or something along those lines. Scotty is sick of being unterestimated and finally comes out with his history.

Last edited by Black Rose on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Hide And Seek Discussion
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:26 pm 

I love the couple you came up with!!!! I'm trying to pick out a few of my favorites but I can't cuz I love them all!!! I also feel that Dare in particular is definitely better as a bachelor so I'm glad he wasn't paired with anyone. :D It just kinda fits his personality. I'm also thrilled that you came up with relationships. I've been wondering and pondering and daydreaming! THESE ARE PERFECTION! :D

Joey would probably be in the group with Travis and Nessa. Stella and Bane would probably hang out with Jackson, Carrie, and Chelsea.

As for the plot.... Oh my goodness, it's gold. I agree that Drake and Lacy would definitely be part of the picking a fight situation and Sunny and Isa would try to smooth things over.

I'm hoping to have some ideas to post soon but right now I'm fan-girling so much I'm having trouble typing! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm 

Oh my gosh, those relationships are perfect. Luna and Zac is going to be fun as heck to do! xD
The plot is absolutely MARVELOUS. Who's faces of the coven should they see? Oooh that'll be fun. >D
I'm sorry I haven't been replying much, by the way guys. I just get worried my posts won't be good enough so I put it off and procrastinate. I promise I'll put up a good post soon!

Hey, what could this be?[/center]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:41 pm 

I am so glad you guys like me couples! They took me forever to figure out, but it was really fun to do so. As was the plot. All those late nights of not sleeping finally came in handy! :D

Moki - Thats fine, but you're posts are always good enough! :D

I have a few more things I want to add to the plot line, but I am working some stuff out. Basically, I would like the hunters to try to hunt the wolves on the full moon, and one of the humans accidently get hurt. I still got to figure out a lot with that. But I am thinking of maybe killing off Rafe at that point.... Sad drama, ya know?

Also, I'm thinking of playing around with Stacy a bit since she's one of my favorite characters. After one of the humans gets hurt, she might go a little crazy and maybe leave the hunter... and stay with the wolves?! I dunno. I'm playing around with all kinds of ideas right now.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:55 pm 

Gaah, you can't kill of Rafe! I'll cry! D:
Hm OMG, I have an idea. Stacy could go stay with the vampires and learn all their secrets and then eventually she'll go back to the hunters cause she sees it's not for her and then she tells them everything she learned? I dunno.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:29 am 

Maybe, that would make more sense for her to go to the vampires instead of the werewolves because she still doesn't like werewolves and all. I dunno if she would go back to the hunters or not... I'll have to think more about what she'll do. I haven't even decided if she will leave the hunters or not. It all depends if the others can convince her to stay...

Also, maybe another hunter can come into the story later on? Kind of to check up on the mission because it seems like nothing is getting down with the current team. Maybe I'm thinking a little to far ahead...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:12 pm 

There are so many options about what could happen with Stacy!!! Thanks to Rose Stacy and Johnny ideas have been rolling around my head for the past like 12 hours lol. :mrgreen: The options are never ending!

That'd be kinda cool! If someone intervened because it was taking too long I mean. Personally, I don't believe in thinking too far ahead lol. I think all brainstorming is good. :D Also, is the group ever going to find out about Scotty's history? That'd be a cool twist...

I also just had an idea about Jaimie... Since she's got a problem with Johnny, I could see her trying to pick a fight with the hunters. She could either be stopped by someone before she does or she could cause an even bigger problem.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:22 pm 

I'm planning for Scotty to come out into his real personality some time, just not sure when yet. Maybe Janessa can help with that...

I figured that the big show down between Jaimie and Johnny would be.... well, a big show down. :lol: Definately something I need to think about...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm 

All right Rose! :mrgreen: Keep us posted! :D

I'm so excited right now! All of these characters are so unique and lovable in their own ways! I love them all so much! :D

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:39 am 

I rearranged the first post to be a bit more organized and contain all of our ideas. I figured the best way would be to kind of take it day by day and plan out what will happen (for the most part; improv is always welcomed!) that day. Also, it will make it easier to plan out when they go back to school and all that fun stuff. Also, any idea we come up with for the future will go below the days so we don't forget any of them!

So, we pretty much have the first two days planned out, which is really good! We should probably focus on actually roleplaying those days now. :D But if either of you think of something new or read over the first post and realize I missed something that needs to be up there, please let me know!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:05 pm 

Absolutely! :D I love the reorganizing you did Rose! :)

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:06 pm 

I still don't want Rafe to die though D:
I'll be super sad. ):

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:19 pm 

Maybe I'll think about letting him survive... or maybe not. :)
I have a habit of killing off characters for tragic reasons. What can I say? I'm an author who likes to make her audience cry. Haha

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm 

I understand that lol.
However, Rafe's death would be really sad... :'(

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:44 pm 

Yeah, it probably be will. But I think it'll enhance the story, right?