Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Help Finding Art
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this; I'm asking a question about fanart rather than posting anything right now.

Okay, so a long time ago, either in the late 1990s or the early 2000s, there a lot of movie fansites which are sadly down nowadays. Now, I'm looking for an image in particular which was on one of those sites: I can't remember much about the site, but I want to try and find this fanart piece:

It's a headshot drawing of a female, yellow-colored whippet mix (i think the description said labrador) and I think her name was Sabella or Sarabelle or something like that...I'm pretty sure it was something with an "S" and involving the "ella" or "elle" part of the name found is Anabelle and Belladonna.

I'm asking because I created a character named Sabella a long time ago, who's also a whippet and I'm pretty sure my influence came from this person's fanart image and I don't want to change my character too much until I find out that she would look too much like a copy. If nothing else, I'd like to find it for the sake of I just like to find older fansites/fanart.

If anyone knows where it is, please tell me.
I need a better answer than "google" it because I've tried that hundreds of times; I've even tried old webrings.

More than likely, this site, and therefore it's image, is long gone; like most of the 1990s/2000s sites, but it would be nice if someone could find it anyway.
Thanks!

http://www.fidopaws.deviantart.com

Post subject: Re: Help Finding Art
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:39 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Do you think it would be on the ADGTH source?

Post subject: Re: Help Finding Art
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 am 

Perhaps someone from the site visitors or forum participants will help you find the answer to your question.When I had a need, I turned purplecv and was given professional help.