Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Heaven & Hell Sequel
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:04 am 

Hi everyone. I'm having thoughts about the new chapter I am writing to think of All Dogs Go to Heaven. After I am finishing the first volume of my novel "Heaven & Hell", I officially bringing one of your favorite characters to return from the first movie of All Dogs Go to Heaven. I can give one easiest hint for this character: the one who can talk to animals.

My second volume in my point of view will mainly focus on David and his friends including guardian angels somewhere to travel safe after Gabriel's Horn is still in compromised and they escaped San Francisco from Darkness's evil plan attack. There will be few chapters of the one who can talk to animals when something much dark is coming after that character.

The next sequel after the second volume will travel far to the east to head Charlie and Itchy's hometown of New Orleans where they lived there long ago in 1939. The only hint is Charlie must search an old friend who has not seeing her for all these years since he left to Heaven and that character is still in great danger from Belladonna's minions and Hellhound's minions.

That will be all. The sequel of my novel will release very soon until I finish second volume.

My first volume is nearly done and have plenty of chapters to go in order to have the next second volume like around 2016. Here's my first novel in FanFiction website down below as you'll go straight to chapter one in "Heaven & Hell, Volume I: Inferno" ahead if you are interesting to read the next trilogy of All Dogs Go to Heaven after the left off of Christmas Carol. Enjoy!

Summary: In 1979, the Guardian Angel's human pal must defend Gabriel's Horn from Darkness, The Greatest Enemy who is the leader of Necromancers will destruct the entire civilizations that have their guardian angel loved ones from Heaven. David and his friends will team up with the angels and must prepare themselves in a destiny to fight against the demon monsters' threat from Hell.

Rated T (PG-13) for Action/Adventure, Suspense, Destruction of Mayhem, Violence and Language

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10213195/1 ... -I-Inferno