Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Game search
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:15 am 
Animation Source is my home!

This topic has died so im going to post soemthnig as i suddenly saw a game in the shop that looked like lion king with different lions in it i not sure name no more but if anyone spotted it and know name may tell me? it looked like lion king 1 with a monkey n bird and pride of lions i didnt read much into it cause i felt weird looking at it in a crowded shop o.o any ideas

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 am 
Famous one
Famous one

Do you remember what system you saw it for?

Go read The Rites of Passage and Defense of a Crippled City Novela and RP.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:40 am 

playstation 2

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:44 am 
Living here
Living here

I'm looking for old games for PS2.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:25 am 
Beginner
Beginner

What PS3 games seem good? I'm getting the Valkrye one soon, and I hope they get some Sims 3 on the PS3 >_< Guess I could say I am more for the RPGs, but I'll also do multiplayer combats... But we have LOTS of those as it is xD So I want some more... Genres or series I should consider? I tried FF(Final Fanatsy) 11 I think... But the graphics just sucked! I like really good graphics, if it's glitchy I refuse to play it... Except for pokemon on GBAs xD

So, any suggestions?

To Pullman: I love the sims! It's a simulation rpg type of game. Instead you make the story. I LOVE killing mine xD With fires and sticking them on a roof with no way out to starve or something... Ah! Fun.

You already have it or don't like it? Well besides that you could try out the Oblivion series. It's a knight like adventure rpg game, you have sevreal editions for sevreal places in the world! I currently have the Elder Scrolls, most recent and only one for PS3... I beat it about 3 or 4 times already! XD And I still play it, it's really cool. I'm not sure what the others stories are, but you can have a Khajiit, the kitty race, an Orc, the green race that's super strong, a Imperial, like middle eastern humans, a Nord, the humans that are more risistent to cold, a Breton, the magical race, a Redguard, the race that's spells and swords, an Argonian, the lizard race who can breathe underwater, Woodelf, I love these guys... they are great with bows and for stealth attacks!, Dark elf, the elves that are blue and purple and are good with swords and bows, or the High Elf, they are magickal, and have the most magicka.

Oh wait... you want old! Oh well, those are fun picks. Spryo was my faveriot then there's that one with the fox one, I forgot his name. Flix the Fox I think, anyways you can have 2 player on that and you have a variety of characters, those two got high ratings in Gameinformer I think. xD Oh wait it's just Spryo that's older... There's digimon and pokemon games for it, those musical games... Lots. xD Um, that's all I can think of! Hope I helped... ._.

To Zion: Whoops, I think it might be Kimba? If not HMMMM. It could be just a adventure lion game, it might be fun so try it out!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:08 pm 

I have found good games at apknite