Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Favourite book(s)!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:00 am 

This is a very interesting post to see here, where there are lots of book to read, as shared by others member. However The Great Gatsby is the book that I have ever read and best book that everyone needs to read once in entire life. Being an essay writer, I learned several new things, especially new English words that enriched my vocabulary.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:31 am 

My favorite book is Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. The story is described so realistically that it seems to you that you are also now in Australia and watching the events. Every story of the main characters touches the soul and you are sincerely worried about them. It is an engaging story filled with murder and mystery. The idea is very interesting. On the first page you will find out that the murder happened. But throughout the story, you have no idea who is the victim. At the same time, the genre cannot be called a detective story. A fascinating book about relationships.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 pm 

Wow! Amazing post! Thank you to all for suggesting so many variety of books. I will definitely try to read most of them. I am fond of reading a lot as I feel reading strengthens your control over words both in terms of writing and speaking. Being an academic educator, I have to write my essay by involving excellent vocabulary and I feel my hobby of reading books has helped me to develop this skill extensively. My all-time favorite books are Harry Potter series, Twilight, Portrait of Dorian Gray, Jungle Book, the Chronicles of Narnia, The Vampire Diaries and The Lord of the Rings.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7