Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Favorite Timon and Pumbaa Episodes
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I know that this forum is for The Lion King 1 1/2, but since we're talking about the same characters, I thought this would be a good place to have a forum just for the Timon and Pumbaa series, so if any of you fans out there want to give some of your thoughts about one of these films, or if you have a particular favorite that you just love so much, and want to share it with others, please feel free to do so. You've come to to the right place.

You can find a convenient episode list on several sites, such as TV. com.

So do your research on your favorite episodes, and enjoy posting!

Post subject: Re: Favorite Timon and Pumbaa Episodes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:29 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

My personal favorite T&P episode is "Bumble in the Jungle." It was al very well animated and humorous parody of Disney's "Fantasia." I love "Timon's Time To Go" and "Rocky Mountain Lie" (b/c of Nathan Lane) as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:59 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Oh, wow! That's great!

I have several favorites, but I would have to say my personal favorite is Ivy Beleaguered! This is because in the last scene, Timon and Pumbaa are dressed in togas and laurel crowns, and they're resting against a tree. It is sooooo cute. There they are, side by side, happy and content, and enjoying a beautiful sunset.

Unlike the other episodes, which show them getting into all kinds of trouble, this just has a pleasant, feel good ending. Now that Timon and Pumbaa have their very togas and laurel crowns from PLOP university, they can have endless 'Hakuna Matata' adventures..... in style!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:14 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Do you know anything about the episode "Timon Alone?" I haven't seen that one, and I want to know what its about.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:04 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Yeah, I know. Interesting, isn't? I have been longtime a fan of Timon and Pumbaa, and I had never heard of that episode until I saw it listed on Wikipedia.

Now I know that there is an episode called Rome Alone (an obvious play on the well known Home Alone movies), and I have that one tape recorded, but unfortunately, I know nothing about 'Timon Alone'.

Since you mentioned it, if you look at the Scene Selection on The Lion King 1 1/2 DVD, the heading for Chapter 13 says Timon Alone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:55 pm 

Teal Lioness wrote:
My personal favorite T&P episode is "Bumble in the assurance chien Jungle." It was al very well animated and humorous parody of Disney's "Fantasia." I love "Timon's Time To Go" and "Rocky Mountain Lie" (b/c of Nathan Lane) as well.

It was one of the first cartoon i ever watched connected to Toon Disney before it went down the drown