Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Would you like your character to be a part?
Yes (Please add descriptions below!) 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
No (That's okay..) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Fan Comic: Assassin's Creed Hood
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:22 pm 

So I no longer know if this forum is active or not but I'm going to try and do a little something. But first, an introduction.

Hello, my name is Kennis but the online alias I often use is Kyleh (such is the reason for my display name). I have been a fan of Disney's Robin Hood since I was a little child and him and his band of merry men has often influenced me to play as an archer in many of the games I've played.

Though recently, through some research I have come across an opportunity that has created many sparks in my mind as I quickly began to weave together the skeleton of a story and plot that I would very much like to have in motion with several if not all the characters on the Robin Hood Source site (with the permission of their respective creators of course).

Robin Hood, if the foxy rogue did exist, would have during the time of the Third Crusade (1189-1192). Where in fact King Richard the Lionheart (hence why he's a lion in the film) did go off to Jerusalem in order to claim it back in the name of Christianity. As it just so happens, this is also the period of time where the first game in the series Assassin's Creed takes place. In fact, as you play the game you do meet King Richard.

Altaïr, the protagonist of the game was a member of an Arabic group of assassins commonly called the "Hashashin" which were based in Masyaf, a small village north of Jerusalem. So here begins the what if. A member of the assassin order (which I would very much like to add to the list of characters on the site) was sent to Nottingham with a single mission - the assassination of Prince John.

This plot will more than likely guarantee that Robin Hood and his band of merry men (and women) meeting this lone assassin from the east. What kind of story will ensue with these characters? What if your character (if you might have created one) do or how would they interact with one another?

Hidden text : click to show

Any comments or suggestions? I'd love to hear them!

Post subject: Re: Fan Comic: Assassin's Creed Hood
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:40 am 

Love the idea! :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:14 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

It would be pretty interesting to see your idea coming to life. I have been considering the possibility of creating my own OC when I had time. If by any chance I create an OC, I would be glad to see how the character would be participating in your comic.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:27 am 

I think maybe Altair will be assassinating a Templar instead,whose plan is to use Prince John as his cover so that he could work secretly without being noticed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:24 am 
Animation Source is my home!
Animation Source is my home!

A mix between Assassin's Creed and Robin Hood? Sounds interesting!
Did you ever get to do that comic?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:47 am 
Young pup

I think Altair was killing Templars but why to kill Prince john?Anyway I like your idea

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:00 am 

I'm a little confused, can the people responsible for, or at least know a little about T.O.M.O.S. give me some information about it?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:17 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Kyleh wrote:
I'm a little confused, can the people responsible for, or at least know a little about T.O.M.O.S. give me some information about it?

Hello,

Pawface and I created T.O.M.O.S. - the name stands for ''The Outlaw Membership of Sherwood'' - a band of peaceable outlaws which was formed by some of our fan characters.

Advertisement