=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: ~. F a n g s of J a d e and I v o r y .~
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:34 am 
Beginner
Beginner

. p l o t .

When her werewolf pack is blown out by hunters, Adrieanne escapes to Great Britain to start a new life. But never the less, some of her old pack members are there as well, as they had fled the terror in the midst of it all. Gathering her three other friends, she begins a new journey to make her pack larger and gather all or atleast most of the British werewolves.

~*~

This is a werewolf roleplay, but you can also have a human character if it so pleases you. We don't need all werewolves, we atleats need some humans, so please don't fill this board with wolves.

. r u l e s .

1. NO, you CANNOT have a vampire/werewolf cross, or even a vampire. This is werewolf-centric.
2. Adrieanne's other friedns are not in this roleplay, only her best friend Rafe. Rafe is not to be used outside of this roleplay, and neither Adrieanne. If I see anyone using their info, I'll be pretty mad. :P
3. Follow the form and don't use another one.
4. We are a very literate roleplay. No one-liners! Atleast 3 to 5 sentences per post please.
5. No killing off somebody's character without permission
6. No powerplaying or godmodding
7. No 'strongest werewolf in Britain' or 'prettiest werewolf in Britain'. Females are lovely, and males are strong, but they aren't that perfect.
8. Do NOT put your male character as Alpha Male. Adrieanne doesn't have an alpha yet.
9. Please try and post real picture of your characters
10: If you have read these rules, post before your form "The Night is Young"

. f o r m .

;name;

;age;

;gender;

;werewolf or human;

;personality;

;history;

;human appearance;

;wolf appearance;

;anything else;

;are they a loner or in a pack;

;crush;

;mate;

. m y c h a r a c t e r s .

;name; Adrieanne

;age; 19

;gender; Female

;werewolf or human; Loup garoux (Werewolf)

;personality; Adrieanne is cunning, smart, and sleek with her tongue. She uses cuss words occaisionally when she's mad, but doesn't talk like that in public. She has leader qualities in her actions and words, making her perfect alhpa for the group of loup garoux.

;history; Adrieanne was born to Lucien and Meredith Escrivel on the 17th of October, and was their pride and joy. She was born a werewolf, inherited from both of her parents, and showed signs of it when she was only the age of 14. Adrieanne was offered top positions in school- head cheerleader, head of the most popular clique in school, girlfriend of a senior- but she turned all of them down and stuck with her goth, emo, punk, and gay friends. Adrieanne never fit in well with the popular crowd, and though her friends were much nicer and calm then the preps and jocks she was 'supposed' to hang out with. Adrieanne grew up a geek, a punk, and what the preps called a 'scene girl', for she had ended up dying some of her dark hair different colors and getting a couple of piercings. None the less, as the killings of loup garoux went on, she decided to make a break for it. Sneaking onto a ship that headed for Great Britain, Adrieanne met up with her friend Rafe, only to find him completley different from her childhood days. When they arrived in Britain, they met up with their other two friends and went looking for others to start a new pack of their own.

;human appearance;

;wolf appearance;

;anything else; Would like her mate to be atleast 21 or 22

;are they a loner or in a pack; Her own pack

;crush; None at the moment

;mate; None at the moment

. r a f e .

;name; Rafe

;age; 24

;gender; Male

;werewolf or human; Loup Garoux

;personality; Rafe has a tongue of steel and the slickest voice around. His heavy accent resembles a seductive male vampire, although he thinks the cratures repulsive. He is silent most of the time, and when he flirts, he packs a hard punch. He is very fatherly towards Adrieanne, although they treat eachother like best friends at times.

;history; Will unfold throughout the roleplay, for he has never talked about it

;human appearance;

;wolf appearance;

;anything else; Is not looking for a girlfriend anytime soon, but flirts openly with females.

;are they a loner or in a pack; In Adrieanne's Pack

;crush; N.A

;mate; N.A

Alright so...

JOIN AWAY! :D

Post subject: Re: ~. F a n g s of J a d e and I v o r y .~
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

((Both are accepted :3))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:14 am 
Beginner
Beginner

[bump]

{EMERY, If you could please put Shay's picture in her form instead of just a reply please? And besides, I could just make this a PRP between us if that's okay? Nobody else seems to want to join...
Spots are still open though... I'll wait one or two more days...))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

I'll join if I still can.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

((Yeah, we'll take one more player :3 Join away ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:16 pm 

Well, I had my bios done before my computer logged me out of the internet and deleted all my work. :evil:
I am sooooo mad right now. So, I'll have to re-type them all tomorrow.
I promise to get them on as soon as I can! Sorry for the delay! *hits computer with baseball bat* :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:35 pm 

The Night Is Young

These aren't as good as the first bios I made, but they're the best I can put.

name; Luna Rose Black

;age; 21

;gender; female

;werewolf or human; Loup garoux, lyncanthrope, werewolf, whatever you prefer

;personality; Luna is a bit of a rebel. A little more than just a bit, actually. She enjoys breaking the rules and getting in and out of trouble for the thrill. She wants to feel free and know that nobody owns her. She is a classic high school drop out. She loves to get on everybody's every last nerve. She could be a kind and caring person if she really wanted to, but she just doesn't see why she should. She doesn't take crap from anyone and can easily go from teasingly sticking out her tongue to a slap across the face in seconds if the right buttons are pushed. She is famous for her slaps leabing behind scars. (from her nails, of course! :wink: )

;history; Luna has no idea where she came from or her her parents are. The maids at the orphange gossiped, though, and according to them Luna was lucky enough not to get aborted. Apparently, her mother got herself pregnant at a high school party that got a little out of control. They doubted that even Luna's mother knows who the father is. It was no surprise that Luna only lasted in high school for a year and a half. During that time, and most of her time at the orphanage, Luna was a loner by choice. She has a nasty habit of getting unwanted company to leave by means of violence. She was more feared than outcatsed. The whole darker crowd pratically crowned her queen. She was eventually successful in getting rid of them too and scaring them out of their wits. Luna didn't see the point in high school and was able to get herself expelled. (Details will be revealed later if need be.) When the orphanage tried to home school her, Luna was finally sick of people in general. She ran away to the streets and not long after she turned seventeen did she discover what she was. Luna felt she had power from her new found lyncanthropy and strutted around like she was above everyone else. A gang (or unofficail pack) of young wolves decided to put the new werewolf in her place. Luna quickly learned how to fight them off and was eventually accepted into their gang. Nearly a year or so later, she denied the 'leader' of the gang her acceptance to me his mate. He was not one to take things lightly, and he tough Luna a lesson she'll never forget. He dumped her on a ship destinied for Europe after he drugged her. When she woke up, she was halfway to London. After getting off the ship, she wondered around England and currently isn;t all that sure about where she is in Great Britain. But she vowed to never trust another werewolf again.

;human appearance; Image

;wolf appearance; Image

;anything else; She wears her mothers necklace -
Attachment:
Moon.jpg
Moon.jpg [ 18.74 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

;are they a loner or in a pack; loner as of right now

;crush; she enjoys toying with men, does that count?

;mate; you're joking, right?

name; Garret Jack Tomson

;age; 23

;gender; male

;werewolf or human; werewolf

;personality; Garret is a sweet and gentle soul if you get passed the rugged exterior. Garret is more about iamge than anything else. He appears to be a very rough around the edges biker type. He tries to appear dominate, but would submit if another werewolf challenged him. He acts the player, but acctually holds femlae in high respect. He comes off as a ladies man because he wasn't in his childhood. He tries to get all the glory he can have since he had none.

;history; Garret comes from on olden pack that has been around for decades. The pack domates an apartment complex with individual familes living in seperate apartments. Garret's family was a generally lower ranking group. He easily took his place at the bottom of the pecking order, but his younger brother, Cody, grew to be very strong and showed signs of lyncanthropy when he was only thirteen. Cody immediately took his place at the alpha's son's right hand. Garret tried to tell his little brother that abondoning his family like that was irresponsible and immoral. Cody waved it away, saying that he was doing this for his family. Garret allowed him to go with a last warning that he was only stirring trouble for himself. Garret's words turned true when the alpha of the pack noticed just how much power young Cody was gaining. He immediately had him killed and still kept his position as pack leader. Garret was ripped apart my this and run away, catching a train from Romania to England. During that long ride, Garret decided that he was going to turn his life around and become a new person. That was when he became the drinking biker he is now. He caught to the sent of Adrieanne and her pack and his greatest ambition is to join this new pack.

;human appearance; Image

;wolf appearance; Image they look alike, don;t you think?

;anything else; he owns a motorcycle (I don't know that much about them and can only provide a picture) Image

;are they a loner or in a pack; hopes to join Adrieanne's pack

;crush; none

;mate; none

name; Marie Danielle Flynn

;age; 20

;gender; female

;werewolf or human; human (the first one!)

;personality; Marie can be as the goody-two-shoes perfectionist. She is quiet and modest, but she was also the head of the school a few years ago. She always seems to be happy and enjoying life. There doesn't seem to be anything that can wipe the smile off this girls face. Her most annoying trait is the fact that she thinks she can fix everything and everyone, even if they don't want her help. She is the prim and proper daughter of a rich father in short, who has the perkiness of a cheerleader but not the confidence. And kisses all those football players would be a sin. But Marie is also very brave and would face a hungry lion without flinching. But what about a wolf?

;history; Marie comes from a rich father and mother who are so very family orinated that they made sure to only have one child. Every evening, the family had dinner together, and Marie was praised by her parents as long as she told them what they wanted to hear. She was molded into the perfect child with perfect grades, looks, and friends. She never had a problem with her parents expectations and is actaully quite content with life. She graduated high school as top of her class and is currently getting an on-line degree in business of law. She lives in an up-town apartment and someone from the streets has recently caught her attention: Luna Black, the famous drop out of Marie's high school. Luna has unknowingly become Marie's new project. But what kind of world is this poor little rich girl getting herself into?

;human appearance; Image

;wolf appearance; none

;anything else; nothing that I can think of

;are they a loner or in a pack; loner?

;crush; none right now

;mate; nope

I have so many ideas for characters right now, so I may add another werewolf that hasn't had such a screwed up life later. I don't want to feel like I'm dominating the rp by having twice as many character as everyone else, so I'll add her if someone else adds another character.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:05 am 
Beginner
Beginner

((All are accepted. I really like them all X3 'Specially Garret *glompage*))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:05 pm 

Thanks. It took me forever to find a good picture for Garret, but I love the one I found!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:05 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Now... we start

Her expression was blank, her eyes lifeless. The sea, it's life exploding everywhere, brought no smile to her face as it normally would have. She looked down, a grimace stretched at her cheeks. The corpses below her, the blood that pooled around her feet, the flesh that now filled her stomach, was nothing anymore. Rafe could've made it better, if he was here. He could've made it seem lovely and warm, not the cold, saliva-drenched carcass it was now. If he wasnt away on buisness, Rafe would've done that.
What had she come to? Scavenging around for corpses that had been fed on by others. The pack was too small to hunt, her money too low to buy any human food. Rafe was so useless when he was off on buisiness.
Adrieanne scowled and turned on the beach, sprinting back up the pathway. Blood still dripped off her fingers, which she didn't bother to lick off. The town she lived in didn't care if you came back as a zombie, they'd merely wave and go back to farming or drinking. She paced torwards the Brushbow Inn, her stomach aching. What she needed now was atleast a pint of mead, the sweetest thing her pallid could manage. Growling, she stepped inside.
The warm scent of liqour perked her senses as she stood, motionless, at the doorway. Swallowing a large lump in her throat, she strode up the bar and swiped a pint's bottle of mead off the counter when the bartender's back was turned. She slipped it in her jacket pocket and sighed, looking around, her eyes looking for something interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:32 pm 

Holding the beer bottle tightly in his hands, Garret took another quick swallow of the alcohol. The life as a lone wolf was taking a toll on Garret and he had recently found a new best friend in the bartender's goods. He still was not used to the warm way it made him fell or the mornings of head and stomach aches, but the way it numbed some of the pain his memories caused it made was enough to keep him drinking. Garret took another swing.
Upon setting thr beer down to wait for the last sip to wear off before taking another, Garret looked around him, hearing another pair of feet walk inside. He spotted the person who had walked in and watched her take a bottle of mead from the bar. He smirked, knowingt that if he tried that once he would be caught and banned from the bar. He didn't mean to stare at her until her wondering gaze passed over his. He cocked an eyebrow at her before saying, "You planning on paying for that?" he asked, eyeing her jacket where the bottle was hidden.

She crinkled the blue flyer in her hand as she stood outside of the entrance of the local cafe, New Moon. The coffee house was known for its late nights of coffee and studying. For college students of course. Luna really didn;t have much use for coffe anymore, some whiskey would better fit her, but this classy place might have some sympathy for her. Luna had never really tried to get a job before, but since she was twenty one with no hope if a college, or high school, degree, she thought that an occupation as a waitress would be the only one she could ever get. And the Help Wanted sign did its share of convincing.
The flyer was wrinkled and ripped beyond repair, and Luna was about to turn back for another copy to show the manager. No. No more excuses. She had to do this if she ever wanted to get off the streets and have a fair bit of money to her name. With a calming breath, she swung open the door and walked up to the cashier with confidence. Faked confidence, but all the same.