Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which subject do you prefer?
English 76%  76%  [ 51 ]
Math 24%  24%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 67
 Post subject: Re: English or Math?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Metal Head Pup wrote:
Quote:
yeah..english is more better

Maybe it's because you're just learning?

I always find English more fascinating, personally, and math actually makes me a bit sleepy (maybe it was the teaching method, hm...). And Old English is fun, with words such as ye, thy, and queer. Fun, fun. Well, for me. Math always confuses me with huge numbers, so I'll stick to English for a favorite.
maybe!i like more...first time when i learn it i been have 4 yrs :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:12 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Well in school i really really hated english cause of teacher

but meh the teacher doesnt matter i still prefere maths,

im english and i cant do english :/ thats a bad pun ^^ but english annoys me i dont like writing, maths is just numbers which is better so ^^ im a math guy

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:17 pm 

I'm much better at english. I hate math cause I suck at it. XD

Hey, what could this be?[/center]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Definitely English! I was better at it in school (not that I was by any means horrible at math, mind you) and it's utilized a good amount in what I'm studying now, so I guess I kinda have to like it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:57 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Location: i left and came back....lol after like ever...from BX, NYC <33
Science, science, science for me! I honestly have never gotten over a B in English before, I obviously make up for it in Science and Math. Mostly science though. I've been in honors classes for Science for like ever. I got a 90 on Math A (its a NY state exam) but I failed Math B cause its crazy hard. But yeah I hate English because everyone is good at it. I want to be different.

ALL THAT REMAINS <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:35 am 

I've always loved math. It is the easiest subject for me. But my kids find it very difficult. Maybe it's because they don't want to learn. I don't know. They have to go to college soon and it's very hard to choose. We look at what colleges are offering every day on the internet and we can't make up our minds. I think it doesn't matter where my child wants to study I need to read about How to Write a Personal Statement for Law now

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:08 am 

I don't English that much. I love math a lot. If you want to grow your love for math then you should find more math websites for kids and try to solve those equations. I am sure when you will do those equations. You will surely gonna love maths as I do.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:16 am 

I love math too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:58 am 

You know, I used to enjoy mathematics and would study it diligently during my school years. Now I have a wonderful family and a child who has just started school. We discover that he is having difficulties with maths and decide to employ an expert to assist him in his studies. Then we discovered game dev tutors for kids. We devised a unique mathematics game to assist him in better comprehending science. It comes highly recommended from me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:16 am 

Mathematics guides are articles written for student use that explain the basics of a mathematical concept. They include strategies for self study, classroom strategy, and more. This article will provide tips and tricks to help students with Keweenaw free math guide. The articles will also help teachers better understand their students' problems and create a more effective lesson plan. The guides are intended for both teachers and students who need extra help in the subject. These articles are designed to make the math lessons more enjoyable and easier to learn.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 4:03 am 

I'm always choosing languages, so this must be English. I've learned three foreign languages so far and I'm thinking about choosing another. As for the math I always pay to experts here: https://myassignmentlab.com/do-my-math-homework.html to do my math homework for me. This subject is just too complicated for me, though I never underestimated it's importance.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 1:22 pm 

Hello,
Of course, give it a try. You would be working with professors who have a different view of math https://esingaporemath.com/lms/program than a high school teacher. Also, mathematics at the university level begins exploration of topics to which you’ve not yet been introduced.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next