Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Changed and Remade *New* *Accepting*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Now, I'm gonna start with all the boring stuff, all the stuff people like to getout of the way, and then move onto the better stuff. Sound good? Hopefully it does, becasue you really don't have a choice in this matter!

RULES:

Ok, so you have read the rp rules, which I don't want to list them down right now, so let's just imagine I did, shall we?I'll just put a few down, then move on....

No godmodding
No marring/killing characters with out permission from the owner(we don't want any zombies here, or maybe we do)
Please, when posting, be DESCRIPTIVE!!! I see so many posts that considt of one snetence, lik, 'She sat down', and stuff like that. It annoys me to all get-out. So post LONG,DESCRIPTIVE posts!
Ok, I know it doesn't say 'advanced', or 'semi-advanced' up in the title thingy, but please try to post a MINIMUM of 3 LINES!!!! 3!!! Not 1 line, 3. Capiche?
Ok, turn off your sigs and all that.
NO cussing, not even censored. outPeople can always tell what that means, and there could be 5 year olds on here or something! The most you can say is Crap, but censor that too.
Do NOT use the excuse WB alot, or you WILL be kicked .
Post 'banana in my ear' at the bottom of your bio if you read this.

You get 3 strikes, your out. Like baseball or something. :)

BIO FORMAT:

Name:
Species:
Pic/Description:
History: ( Iw ould prefer you to do this, but if you are uber busy, you don't have to. If I get that excuse alot, no more option about it)
Mate:
Pet(s):
Kids:
Crush:
Friends:
Text Color(not black!)
Theme Song:(if you can't think of one, you don't have to)
Extra: (that you want to mention because you think it is cool :)
Rp Example:
You know what to post here:

CHARS:

MY BIOS:

Name: Skye
Species: Vampire( just because I put this does NOT mean I want alot of other vamps)
Pic/Description: She is uber-pale, literal chalk white. Skye has sky blue eyes(hence her name) and he back length dark hair, always worn tied back, with side bangs that cover her face. She is about 5"7 and slender. Most of her height comes from her long legs.
History: Skye was a normal human, until she was dared to go into the haunted hose taht had always rested upon the street. She was bitten by a vampire, and close to death, but then she healed(BTW, this is like, some of the plot) as she suddenly turned into a vamp. She lived in the haunted house, held back by the other vamps who tried to teach her(and possibly others) their ways. She escaped, and tried to bland in to the normal world again, but it didn't work out. She was to different, and she was thought to be dead. So everyone thought her to be a zombie or something, even though they were'nt to far off. Angry, she is now trying to merge the two worlds, and get vamps and werewolves, and all the other spectrums and creatures to live peacefully with the others, while trying to sc are away the new kids who come very day, trying to save them from the fate she had met herself.
Mate: None
Pet(s): None now, but at the beginning a small Siamese
Kids: None
Crush: Open!!!
Friends: Lark, Bridget, Connor, Mort, Brooklyn, and Zac
Text Color: This
Theme Song:(if you can't think of one, you don't have to) My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
Extra: She wears a small,silver skull necklace
Rp Example: Skye felt dizzy, weakened by the loss of blood and the infection that was slowly inching it's way into her wound, tainting it. She moaned softly, still frigtened by the new world, the world I was dragged into literally by my throat. Blood pooled around my head, and the faint moonlight that streamed in form the dust caked window made the crimson pools shime and glint wickedly. She clenched her fists, the pain soon blotting out all thoughts. Somehow, she could feel something changing, something taht wasn't normal, but only one tiny part of her brain amde it's way through the cloud of pain, and one hazy and distant thought reached her mind before she passed out. She was one of them now.
You know what to post here: banana in my ear

Now time for the bst part, the plot!!!!

PLOT:

Ok, so alot of it was in Skye's history, but I'll typw it out here too. Your welcome you cyber-space guys. Now time for the whole juicy part, the head honcho, etc...

Kids were dared, some got scared, others stayed, and almost were slayed. Ok, corny, but off the top of my head. Not o bad considering. Now, some teens were dared to go into a run down old manson that had been abandoned for years. It was said to be haunted, plus it was so big it was easy to get lost on the warren of passages. You can guess what happened next, the teens excepted. The went inside, and never came out. ooh, ominous right? Well, 'haunted house' wasn't to far off. It was inhabited by ghosts, zombies, vampires, werewolves, and all that stuff you usually only hear about in horro movies/books, and your nightmares. Well, they got changed into different creatures, and were held captive by them, as they tried to break them and tried to force tem to do as tehy did,learn their ways. THey resisted, and eventually escaped. They tried to join the real world, but were presumed dead as a murderer case was brought into light when they were gone. They left, angry, to hide, stay out of sight, and survive alone, without supervision for the first time. Well, they managed fairly well, turning into theives along the way. Well, Skye (I'm sorry to say she took over the small group of teens, became a leader for them) was angry about this, and wanted to convince humanity that the mythical creatures were not bad, and the mythical creatures that humans [i]tasted[/i] bad. And come up with a plan to do all of that.

Ok, try and have fun!

Last edited by Windancer on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Changed and Remade *New* *Accepting*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Name: Lark
Species: Vampire.
Pic/Description: He is pale and Has Nice messy Blondish Brown hair nice abs, usual hit guy ;)
History: He was raised in a Abusive home because of his Stupid dad, but now he lives with some others, like skye and them.
Mate: None yet.
Pet(s): He has a German Shepherd named Jed. http://ssgoldenservice.com/images/lg_Ge ... medium.jpg
Kids: None
Crush: Skye
Friends: Skye, more later once more join.
Text Color: The color of my bio
Theme Song: None that can fit his personality.
Extra: He is good at flips and Stuff like that.
Rp Example: Lark Walked threw a Ally, his eyes Switched side. Jed was Sniffing everything. "Skye, do you smell that too?" He asked. He let jed off the leash and he ran after the scent, he followed his big dog to a Basket. "jed get back here" He yelled after his best buddy. He walked past it. it smelled like a skunk that rolled in cow manure. "Bleh." he Cryed because of the smell it was unbearable.
You know what to post here: Banana in my Ear!

The best Siggy by Roi doberwolf.
[color=#00FF80]Avatar by hunter. jenna drawing by moi![color]

Last edited by northernlights on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm 

Accepted, but please amke your exmple post a bit longer. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:42 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Thanks! and it's edited.

The best Siggy by Roi doberwolf.
[color=#00FF80]Avatar by hunter. jenna drawing by moi![color]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:32 pm 

No prob! Please ask others to join!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 am 

Smart for putting this in your signature, woflover10! Awesome plot, I'd like to join! :mrgreen:

BIO FORMAT:

Name: Connor
Species: werewolf
Pic/Description: he's tall with green eyes that glow yellow when feeling wolf-ish. His hair once brown, faded to a light tan/almost white from the werewolf virus (yeah, he doesn't know why either). Wears regular blue jeans... except old and torn from use and transforming. He wears a baggy white shirt with a black jacket thrown over it. Wears a dog chain (even before his bite).
Wolf form is a large biped wolf with pawed hands muzzle, and the works. Pelt color is the same as his hair in human form.
History: Grew up normal and all that, except his family didn't show him any love or affection, so he has a quiet, angry disposition. How he ended up going in the mansion...? He's the calm yet smart one out of the group, and at first didn't want to go with them (thinking it was beneath him and a waste of his time), but he ended up following out of his own curiosity, that was greatly rewarded with a werewolf attack. He has scars on his right arm that look like long slashes from the fangs of the werewolf that bit him.
Mate: none.
Pet(s): none, though he loves animals more than people.
Kids: none.
Crush: nope (he doesn't pay attention to girls and would prefer that they stayed away from him if they have romantic intentions).
Friends: ...I guess one could say, Mort even though the kid just follows him around drooling. He's open for new friends though ;)
Text Color: This
Theme Song: Lifeline ~ Papa Roach
Extra: He detests humans. Always seen the worst in them, and wouldn't care if he were accidentally placed by one near a full moon (when he has no control). Which makes most other supes that he comes across wonder why he isn't rogue. His wolf nature makes him feel he should also protect, so there's constant inner turmoil (quite the twist, eh?). Though Mort annoys him, he'd probably be called his closest friend, and keeps an eye on his slow moving buddy.
Rp Example: The bite slowly started to heal. The healing sensation was warm, almost bubbly. When it had stopped, only long scars remained. Connor almost absent mindedly ran his fingers over them. Smooth to the touch, yet nothing was 'smooth' about the attack. He managed to dodge the large creature, it's huge frame not able to turn so swiftly as the smaller boy in the tight hallway. He found a place to hide in one of the rooms, though he was certain the wolf would be back. He listened carefully for movement, fear making his breath erratic, and his heart race and pound in his ears.

His eyes got wide, and he clutched his chest when he realized his heart had suddenly stopped. He gasped for breath, but it was like his lungs had just evaporated. Pain was shooting through his body, and he wanted to scream, but his vocals were being reformed causing him silence, except for the noise his thrashing body was making as his muscles stretched and grew. His hands and feet curled and his nailed replaced themselves with claws, and the fleshy parts that were his fingertips and palms grew paw-pads. His legs and arms reformed causing yet even more pain as they lengthened to able him to run swiftly on two legs... or all four. Hair was sprouting on every surface of his body as a tail and his muzzle formed painfully, rearranging teeth and his flesh felt like it was on fire as it was stretched over the powerful jaws. Large pointy wolf ears on his head, and large golden yellow wolf eyes were the last of the transformations agony.

He rose shakily at first on his feet, his clothes hung limply on his body, shredded in some areas, as he glancing down at his new body and looked through his new eyes, listened with his new ears, when he suddenly heard a muffled step outside the door. There was a large crash as the door was turned to splinters and pieces that flew everywhere, and among them, the large dark brown werewolf that had attacked him. Connor could smell his own blood faintly on the other wolf's fangs, and he growled and showed his new fangs. With a large roar, both bodies collided and claws, fur, and fangs were blurred among the fight. Connor's attacker was larger and more experienced, so the smaller werewolf found it difficult to find ground, but then he noticed a large window on the other end of the room. The werewolf attacked him, and the tan wolf ducked, causing the other to jump right out the closed window with a louder crash. Connor moved to the open space and looked outside to the ground. The area the wolf landed smelled like blood, he could smell it on the wind, but the wolf itself was gone... tired body and busy mind, he turned and limped away. As he started to calm down, he started to shift back to normal. He was shocked by both the sudden change, and the fact that it didn't hurt this time. With one last glance at the broken window, he started to look for the others...

To be continued in Mort's example.

*question about werewolves: Is it okay if he can shift anytime, except on the full moon it's not optional and he has no control? If you'd like, vampires can control werewolves, so Skye can keep him in check and make sure no one gets hurt? If so I'll add to the bio... if not I'll edit.*

Name: Mort
Species: zombie
Pic/Description: Rotting flesh, short, and brown hair powdered with earth (cause he's always burying himself). Blue jeans, rotting flesh, green shirt with a red flannel torn and thrown over it. And did I mention the rotting flesh?
History: Comes from divorced parents that CONSTANTLY fight, so he has some issues. Mix those with always being bullied at school, and you'll notice that he's quite dysfunctional. He follows people hoping they'll notice him, and if he's lucky take a shine to him and be his friend. He's always quiet, and since the zombie virus, never says a word (except maybe drool and the occasional moan).
Mate: None.
Pet(s): none, though since he follows others around like a pet, he might be considered as one :3
Kids: Nope.
Crush: Nooone. Cause rotting flesh is gross. 8P
Friends: Connor
Text Color: Thiiis
Theme Song: ...do you know any zombie songs?
Extra: *makes thinking face...* I got nothin'. He's a very dull character simply made for my amusement to use with Connor. ^^
Rp Example: Mort looked around at the eerie house. "It's so big..." he mumbled staring at the walls and glancing up at the very taaaall ceiling. "I wonder where Connor and the others are..." He started looking in rooms and behind objects even, when he came to a set of spiraling stairs. He followed them down, down, down, until he found himself in the basement. "Dang it." he muttered. "No one here." He kicked a foot at the earth floor.

He turned and was about to go back up the stairs when he thought he heard someone speak. Mort turned to the noise and called into the darkness, "Hello?" No response. He waited a moment, and decided it was only in his head. He turned to the stars again, when he was suddenly grabbed around the ankle. "What the-?!" He gasped as he looked down and see the decayed hand that had him trapped, and the face that stuck up out of the ground that looked normal, except the missing eye, rotting flesh, and small bit of exposed brain among his patch of brown hair. Mort shrieked and kicked the hand away from him and tried to run up the steps, when he tripped and fell down the two or three he did manage to scale. The zombie grabbed him again, this time using the other hand that was now above the ground, and even latching on to his pants with its teeth. Mort tried frantically to free himself, but only managed to give the zombie more access to his prey as he pulled it further out of the ground.

To make it worse, on the other end of the room, another zombie started to rise. Panic stricken, he started to stumble more, and the zombie most likely getting impatient for dinner, latched onto his leg harder, biting into the boys flesh this time. Mort cried in shock and pain just as his hand touched something cold and metal. He felt it more and realized it was a crowbar. Grabbing it with both hands, he swung it around at his attacker, meeting the zombie on the head. The zombie was driven back, it's head fell off and a few of its teeth that had once been in Mort's leg went flying. He took the opportunity to run before the other zombie was out of the ground. He dashed up the stairs, this time only stumbling once but he managed to catch himself and keep going 'til he reached the top.

Once he was back to where he started, he didn't stop his frantic running down the hall. He glanced back to see if they were following, he saw nothing and started to feel relief, when he collided into a body. He was thrown back off his feet, and started to scream.
"Shut up, Moron!" the figure said.
Mort took a closer look and noticed it was Connor, his clothes were practically rags and he was covered in blood. He stopped screaming, "What happened to you?!"
Connor was panting faintly and clutching his scarred arm said between gasps, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you..."

Mort's nose suddenly started to bleed his eyes grew dark and hallow as his organs started to shut down... and a hunger for brains... "I think I would..."

*wipes sweat from brow* How's that? Need more RP example? lolz

Last edited by Roi Doberwolf on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Location: Hiding away frm the veiws of the earth with her baby. ILU <3
[[Oh my gawrsh.. Roi!! <33 I hasn't Rppyed with you.. in ages D< *joins* ]]

Name: Brooklyn
Species: Lycanthrope (Lycan) [I'll Explain to you the werewolf/ lycan differences on the end]
-
Disposition: Does NOT take to being a follower, so she lingers between the group and being a loner. She is NOT the girl to mess with, being cruel and ruthless, Brook carriers herself with strong independence and will get her points across, punching/snarling. Some say she may be willing, and her determination, and guardian skills makes her dangerous. Is not one to hold a grudge unless it get's personal and one dares to hurt her loved ones. But she has no loved ones, therefor she truly is a loner at heart, soul, and mind. There may have been good things that happened in her past life because there are times light shines on her darkened spirit and she's actually nice to others, but this is rare. For the most part she seems cold or distant from the world since she doesn't always talk unless she feels it necessary, but if she befriends someone they find that she's really gentle and caring. She's not one to start a conversation, but she doesn't ignore one that wishes to talk to her if they don't annoy her. Despite her enjoyment of being alone, she still enjoys the company of others every once in a while. Is rather disciplined and benevolent, but above all very protective of her friends. She views new obstacles in the world like a hurdle she must overcome, being eager to learn new things, in which enables her wits to grow. Brooklyn is a bright independent individual. She fails in the department of patience,; many believe they can fool her because of her normal avoiding nature, but boy are they wrong..

Picture:
Human Form->Image
Lycan Form->Image

History: Eh... Confidential (: made you a nice personality to wing it
Mate: N/A
Pet(s): N/A
Kids: N/A
Crush: Conner .. go figure xD
Friends:Skye, Lark, Conner, Mort
Text Color This XD
Theme Song: Headstrong ~ Trapt
Extra: The difference between a Lycan and a were wolf ._. In Faye's Advance View
--The reason why I say this, is cuz lycans and werewolves are different. [[I'm very maticulous when it comes to my lycan realism]] Lycans are purebloods and can change at will from either or the four legged or two legged physique. They also carry a curse in their saliva so if they attack a human and that human survives, they become infected with the curse and therefor, change to werewolf.
Werewolves, however, only change on the night of the full moon, to either four legged OR 2 legged, depending on how strong they are and in what form was the lycan that bite them capeesh?.

Rp Example:Tiny, dainty paws rested against the cool brick balcony, it's tail curling back and forth before the shadows enveloped it's slim silhouette, as the tiny creature slipped down the side of the balcony and onto the oncoming side walk. Only a few paw strides to it's northern destination the half blind feline bumped into a pair of darker denim jeans. A short mur emanated form it's vocals as it looked up at the sharp jade colored eyes from a hooded human. Retracting it's muscles back the black cat moved aside and trotted across the street, once again vanishing from the human's view.

The dark figure looked away from where she had seen the cat's slim spine vanish and looked ahead down the sidewalk she was heading. Her brows creased her her facial features before rubbing the back of her hand against her chin. A few stray strands dared to venture along the front of her neck before her fingers captured them and pulled them back against the skin of her hoodie. It's darker coloration contrasted nicely against her lighter toned skin. Her complexion was far from pale, but it was evenly away from being tan. She figured it would linger between a tanned pale? she didn't know but it surely was not the bleach fake tans she saw many blonde's back from home were.

Looking upwards, the radiant light of the moon spilling against her figure before she walked forward again, her strides slow and cautious as she listened to every noise that filtered it's self in her ears. Lightly nibbling on her lower lip, refraining a soft yawn from leaving her lips, keeping it locked behind her soft peach colored lips.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:43 pm 

Name: Zac
Species: werewolf (kinda like the ones in Twilight? That they turn into a werewolf when they get angry or when ever they want? And they look twice as big as normal wolves?)
Pic/Description:
human - http://www.blog-city.info/en/img7/7593_ ... 401487.jpg
wolf - http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/ ... upeKid.jpg
History: Zac was daring. He was willing to go anywhere anytime, and would joke about something instead of being scared of it. When he was dared to go into the haunted mansion, he no doubt went in, not scared of anything that could possibly be in there. But when he arrived, there was something eriee about the place, and as he explored it, it got creepier and creepier. When he was somewhere in the heart of it, a flash of fur came and clawed him. He bled all over, but was able to escape the creature. Days later, he turned into a werewolf after becoming angry about the fact he couldn't get out of the mansion. It took him weeks to control it, and he still can't control himself when he gets angry. Now, he's more cautious of everything. Instead of being so cocky about everything, he's being kind and thoughtful. The werewolf side of him has made him a completly different person. He sometimes wishes he could be the same person he used to be, and the new one he is now. He like to be kind, but he wants to live life good as well.
Mate: none
Pet(s): a border collie named Ty who ventures away and back because Zac allows it (pic: http://www.agilenergie.com/obrazky/neri1.jpg)
Kids: none
Crush: open
Friends: open
Text Color(not black!): can it be bold black? XD If not, then dark green (this)
Theme Song: If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback (because he's changed and his old self is almost gone now)
Extra: wears a chain around his neck when in wolf form (pic: http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/stella/15000 ... _4_001.jpg)
Rp Example: Zac walked slowly around the mansion, still trapped in its walls. He couldn't figure out a way to escape without bumping into the creatures that defended it. He found the one exit that existed and looked from side to side. He morphed into his wolf form, and looked around once more. He then sniffed the air, and still he could see nothing. As he looked straight at the door, he grinned. He ran for it, trying to get there before his luck turned bad. He was able to get out finally, but he wasn't alone. The creature that had made him a werewolf in the first place was watching him, making sure he told no one of their world. He would've followed Zac, but he wasn't used to the sunlight like Zac was. Zac laughed as he finally got out.

Hey, what could this be?[/center]

Last edited by MokiHunter on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:50 pm 

Roi: Both accepted.
Faye: Accepted!
Hunter: Ok!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Location: Hiding away frm the veiws of the earth with her baby. ILU <3
[[ Awesome sausages]]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:03 pm 

Oh, wait, in response to your question, yes, that is fine Rio.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 pm 

I just put up the bio ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 pm 

Accepted, please make the example post a bit longer though. It looks like it was cut off or something. Once you do that we can start!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 pm 

oops, sorry. I did cut it off XD I'll edit that now. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm 

Faye_Loup Garoux wrote:
[[Oh my gawrsh.. Roi!! <33 I hasn't Rppyed with you.. in ages D< *joins* ]]

Oh, my penguins! Hi Faye! I can't WAIT to RP with you again! :mrgreen:
I was thinking about bringing back our old one since it was accidentally deleted, but it just takes too much time. Maybe some day though.
Werewolves and lycans are the same to me, but I like your concept about pure Lupes and bitten ones. ;)
Aww... Connor has a cruuush! X3

woflover10 wrote:
Oh, wait, in response to your question, yes, that is fine Roi.

Alright then ^^
There's so many different werewolf species... I just know I'm going to get confused...

Anyway, when do we start? :D

ImageImageImage
+| avie [c] RD | Sig by the awesome Hunter! 8D |?| BALIE OD IALPON. |+

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next