Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Can DreamWorks Animation work on a Balto series?
Yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Can DreamWorks Animation work on the Balto series?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:41 am 

When I saw Fast & Furious Spy Racers and Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous, I realized that both Fast & Furious and Jurassic World are created from Universal Pictures and Jurassic World is also made from Amblin Entertainment. And since Balto was created from both Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment, and DreamWorks is owned by Universal I thought to myself "Can DreamWorks Animation make a Balto series?". So I did a little research, and read that Universal Animation Studios is the company that made the Balto sequels, they also made The Land Before Time sequels and series, An American Tail sequels and series, and Curious George series. I read that there are two locations of Universal Animation Studios. One is at 111 Universal Hollywood Dr. 25th floor Universal City, CA, and the other is at 1000 Flower St. Glendale, CA. When I looked up DreamWorks the locations in Glendale is the same as Universal Animation. So I believe that it's possible that DreamWorks can work on a Balto series. You think is possible?

Post subject: Re: Can DreamWorks Animation work on the Balto series?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:16 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I first saw Fast & Furious and Jurassic World I thought that might be possible as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:34 pm 

I made this letter to Universal Animation Studios/ DreamWorks Animation.

Dear Universal Animation Studios/DreamWorks Animation Television

I know that Universal Animation is a part of DreamWorks Animation, so that means you have sequel movies, series, and franchises like Balto, An American Tail, The Land Before Time, and Curious George. I know you're working on other projects, but I was wondering if you can make another Balto sequel as well as an animated series, and a Balto Prequel. Universal Animation did a lot of work on The Land Before Time franchise, 13 movie sequels and an animated series with two seasons of 26 episodes. Universal Animation made two An American Tail sequels after An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, and an animated series called Fievel's American Tails with one season of 13 episodes. Universal Animation made 5 Curious George movies and an animated series of 13 seasons. But what dose Balto have, two movie sequels. No Balto animated series and no more sequels. Fans want to have a really good ending to the Balto franchise. There are questions that haven't been answered, like what happen to Steele after the first movie? Will Aleu return to Nome, Alaska and back to her family? And what happened to the other pups of Balto and Jenna? A prequel movie would answer other questions like: when and where did Balto meet Boris? When did Balto and Boris meet Muk and Luk? And how did Balto meet Jenna? I know DreaWorks owns Universal Animation and I was wondering if you can revive the Balto franchise that way Balto could have a proper story with a good ending.

Thank You

Tell me what you think of this letter. I know where to send the letter, I just don't know who to send it, could you help me?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:04 am 

The Balto series is a great movie about the story of a dog who saves children from an epidemic. It also has a sequel, Legend of the Wolf. This essay writing service reviews blog post will look at what DreamWorks Animation can do to make these movies more successful and enjoyable for audiences everywhere.