Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Balto's anniversary
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:33 pm 

December 22nd is the date that Balto the movie released in theaters. So lets imagine that we are talking to Balto and say what we think about the movie and about him and his friends and family. I'll go first:

Balto, when I watch your movie my mind was blown with excitement. You had adventures, friends and somebody to care for you. I know what is like to felt like an outsider, trying to figure what your place was and getting to notice you. I was really pleased that your movie have a story to tell. It was heartwarming. When your sequels came out I was exited about it. You and Jenna had puppies and you have adventures with them. It was really fun to watch. I was a bit disappointed that your're not getting anymore sequels and that made me a little sad. I hope that someday that someone will bring you back on the air, get you another sequel, and an animated series, that way you have more stories and have a good ending. I wish for an episode is that you have an adventure with all six of your puppies well grown up pups if you ask me. Happy anniversary Balto.